Audio from 2006 of Hillary Clinton proposing rigging the palestine election!

HAPPENING
>observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
>observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

>The tape was never released and has only been heard by the small handful of Jewish Press staffers in the room. According to Chomsky, his old-school audiocassette is the only existent copy and no one has heard it since 2006, until today when he played it for the Observer.

JEWS WERE KEEPING THIS A SECRET!

>At the bottom of the article is the audio clip
At the bottom of the article is the audio clip
>At the bottom of the article is the audio clip
At the bottom of the article is the audio clip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
dailycaller.com/2016/10/28/draftourdaughters-is-the-perfect-hashtag-for-todays-military-social-engineering/
twitter.com/Channel4gag/status/792069164294733824
youtube.com/watch?v=U_0HSjUpciQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1SME5kuuSvk
express.co.uk/news/world/725651/germany-migrants-allahu-akbar-muslim-christmas-islam-primary-school-pupils-angela-merkel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SPREAD DIS!

AHAHAHAHAHHA

THE MOSSAD IS TURNING ON HER

THE WHISPERS WERE TRUE

PROBABLY MEANS BILLS CHILD RAPE TAPE IS INBOUND TOO

Does this mean the Jews are not with her?

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Literally nothing.

WOW

ITS NOTHING

DELETE THIS

SERIOUSLY ITS NOTHING I DONT SEE WHY YOU EVEN WOULD POST THIS LIKE???

They say trumps language breeds terrorism but no its this behavior of hers that gives them fuel.

Yup. You CTR hacks have provided literally nothing to this site.

Can hardly wait until your paychecks start bouncing.

Do you think this FBI thing is a distraction from this.

Whoa, wow, who would have thought Clinton was the only politician who wanted to rig elections in the Middle East. In the Middle East? Seriously? The USA EVER rigging elections in the Middle East?

Whoooooaaaaaaa!!! That has NEVER happened before....damn...really makes you think

i didn't think it would be so simple but
i found a way
i found a way

everyone knows this is a false flag by russian hackers.

Not the America #1st ones

TUMBLING DOWN

Probably accidentally, the fbi announces this on a monday, Comey likely trying to hedge his bets now that he see's trump can still win. If she wins he drops it again.

> Hillary Clinton proposing rigging the palestine election
I wonder how much Russians payed her for this?

no. they are both turning on her. theyve finally fucking realized we won.

all the rats are fleeing the ship. this is fun

Tweet this to Trump

Holy shit, Hillary is having a bad day.

If she doesn't drop out by Monday, something is seriously wrong with her.

Daily Caller has it
dailycaller.com/2016/10/28/draftourdaughters-is-the-perfect-hashtag-for-todays-military-social-engineering/

BLOW THIS THE FUCK UP.
Making a twitter immediately, I'll help if I can.

Our Greatest Ally

>And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.
what did she mean by this?

>everyone does it so it's okay

what a meme, friend. If everyone was fucking children would you do it to?

LITERALLY NOTHING

PALESTINE ISN'T EVEN A COUNTRY

BUMP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

>Other people did it so that makes it okay for Hillary to do it
This is why people want Trump to win.

mein gott

that id

NOW THIS IS FUCKING JEWY

If she'll rig one election, why won't she rig another?

What a waste of a 1488. You should seriously consider suicide.

>everyone does it so it's okay

Pretty much. Everyone fucking does it so who gives a fuck.

And it's funny Clinton will win thanks to Trump.

Can someone upload the audio to youtube?

Nobody who is already voting her will care unless she says something like, "Now how do we get this sandnigger elected?"

drumpfcucks BTFO

go fap to your goebbels photos LOL

twitter.com/Channel4gag/status/792069164294733824

Spread it!

She was clearly joking you pathetic drumpfsters

> what difference does it make
Anglo at it once again.

reminder that jews also voted for brexit.

bamp

I can't handle all these happenings. Hold me /pol.

Guys she meant financing the campaign of her preferred candidate, not rigging the elections, DUH

from the cunt that said

>why can't we just drone strike assange

Witch is pure evil

cant hold all these happenings

CTR trying to pretend its having a good day.

You are going to lose.

aside from the rigging, she sorta sounds electable from the quoted words in the article.

This is fucking egregious.

DELET THIS!

YOU KNOW HOW MANY MUSLIMS YOU CAN SWAY IN TRUMPS FAVOUR WITH THAT INFORMATION?

I'm a Muslim myself, always been pro trump but hated it when my muslim friends supported killary. LETS REDPILL SOME MUSLIMS, FAGGOT. GET ALL MUSLIM AMERICANS TO VOTE TRUMP!!!

DOES IT EVER END???

Now this is a 10/10 tweet.

>Russia is interfering with our elections, I'm willing to go to war with them for it
>Should we rig Palestine's election?

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF CORRECT THE RECORD AND A FUTURE FOR JEWRY - HILLARY's HAPPENING

guys we need to get MUSLIM TWITTER and ISIS to tweet about Hillary and demand she apologize to Palestine formally!!!!

MUSLIM TWITTER

MUSLIM TWITTER

MUSLIM TWITTER

What proof is there that she actually did anything?

too bad Germany isn't a country either

Long Live Israel!

Bump

Stop sexually stimulating me, Israel. Do Jews just enjoy getting white men off?

I'm muslim. Getting on it bruh. Al Jazeera SHOULD cover it.

>just coincidence
>Hillary casually regrets not rigging Palestinian election
>Hillary's staff are obsessed with rigging elections
>JUST HARMLESS COINCIDENCES

>INDIA HAS JOINED THE GAME

youtube.com/watch?v=U_0HSjUpciQ

lol

What the flying fuck happened?

>Trump gaining in polls
>FBI reopening investigation
>CNN seeking distance, calling her "flawed candidate"
>Soros connection with election machines becomes public knowledge
>Tape of foreign election rigging by HRC is released

What a week. Everyone, welcome back to Berenstein Alpha.

This is news to bluepilled kids.

Everyone redpilled knows this kind of shit always happens, and also that the rise of Hamas was ORCHESTRATED by Israel to divide the Palestinians and weaken the unity of the PLO.

TOPKEK

THE LEAKS KEEP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
SHE BROKE ALL THE RULES, ALMOST DROPPED DEAD RUNNING
WHEN THE FBI MADE SURE TRUMP WON
BY RECOMMENDING CHARGES ON H. CLINTON

But now we can leverage humanitarian sentiment against Hillary Clinton who clearly supports the Palestinian genocide with an Iron Fist.

If this gets traction, there will be worldwide outrage.

I don't give a fuck about Palestine, but the hypocrisy of this is just delicious.

Spread the link to the normies, she rigged foreign elections before, now she tries to rig the US election.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!! IS THIS THE OCTOBER SURPRISE????

>the related tracks

F

She actively supported a fascist and genocidal policy in Israel and largely for her own political convenience since she needs Jew backing to do what she does.

WILL HILLARY DISAVOW PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE???

WILL THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY DISAVOW HILLARY?

WILL TIM KAINE SLIT HIS WRISTS???

its America. What did you expect?

After all the shit that's come out (and nothing ever happening) I wonder how the media will spin this.

Maybe she meant energy. I mean, that's what she meant about telling foreign banks about open boarders. Right?

SHE WANTS TO RIG ALL THE ELECTIONS EVERYWHERE

>Can hardly wait until your paychecks start bouncing.

kek. theyre going to jail

Bump

Godspeed, user.

They cannot spin this, they can only bury.

The left see Palestine as the victim but Jew control means they do not speak up. A power Jew just dropped this tape to fuck Hillary;s ass and the Pro palestine (or pro Peace) crowd will take this and run.

She's doing a rally right now and she was literally talking about how bad these dictatorships are because they rig their elections, and at the same time this comes out. Now she's just trashing Trump

kek
thats me

i will reupload if the link dies

reminder that this happened also

youtube.com/watch?v=1SME5kuuSvk

SHE JUST SAID
"DONALD TRUMP IS ATTACKING DEMOCRACY"

MEME THIS SHIT!! PUT THAT UNDER THE PICS OF HER RIGGING PALESTINE ELECTIONS!!!! PUT IT WITH PICS OF RIOTS AT TRUMP RALLIES WHERE THEY PAID PEOPLE TO START VIOLENCE

are you telling me that the jews are jewing the jews?

it's fucking nothing.

"determine who was going to win"

What she meant was that we should know who is probably going to win to prepare for that outcome. Nothing really bad, governments do that all the time when it comes to major elections you desperate Drumpfkins.

LOL

Goddamn Chelsea Clinton is so motherfucking ugly, I don't know how anyone can stand to look at the TV with her on it. She is like a caricature from wartime propaganda, just absolutely disgusting.

I mean politicians (and people) aren't exactly handsome, or even average, but they at least look like normal human beings, not some weird puppet or a worm wearing a human disguise.

I once saw a video of her speaking, I nearly threw up. It was worse than watching 1 guy 1 jar, which I can at least wrap my head around. Chelsea's speech was like watching a car crash, but when the impact happens, each car just explodes with a tidal wave of blood.

What the fuck is up with her hair? Is there no one around her to say "Hey, why don't we go down to the homeless shelter and get this fucked up wad of shit you call a hairstyle sorted out? Ok Chelsea, you ugly cunt" Jesus Christ.

Also, is she not American? I want to say he looks like a jew, but she looks more like she was born in an underground cavern of mole-people. Every inch of her skin is like the extra dark reddish skin of a baby's penis.

Holy fuck someone give her an Elephant Man mask or something so I can look at her without turning to shit-scented stone. God fucking damn. Her face looks like one of those prosthetic faces attached to sunglasses they give massive head wound victims. Cunt literally looks like a bear ate her goddamn face, and that is what the Obamacare could cobble together for her out of novelty rubber ears and breast implants.

Chelsea Clinton, Jesus fucking Christ.

>The FBI turned on her
>The Jews have turned on her
looks like Trump will win.

elections cant be rigged goy thats crazy talk

Bump this shit. It's happening faggots.

>germany
express.co.uk/news/world/725651/germany-migrants-allahu-akbar-muslim-christmas-islam-primary-school-pupils-angela-merkel

Peru going hard

>Palestine
>2006

Literally can't think of anything I give a fuck less about. Try harder, drumpfniggers.

She a qt

A