What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxsJi6Wtcjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOUR NEW FAVORITE CEO

fatten up on all the burgers TTG money will make her.

It's most likely some stupid reasoning like:
>My kids love watching TTG after school, so I just have the network all day because that's obviously what all kids like :3

I blame the Vishnu fucker.
She does things because of that guy.

Everyone, here's the actual reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=RxsJi6Wtcjs
tl;dw She's destroying the network for an app.

Television is a dying medium, but perhaps this isn't the best way to go about it.

She wants it to be Nick Jr?

Raising her company's profits, something she's doing pretty well

Your butthurt means nothing to her

People who have actually cable primarily watch on demand anyway, not the live programming

It be my waifu

we don't know, what we're left to is listen to some youtubers clickbaiting that there's some witch to hunt

>Blaming her
>not the pajeet who also did the same thing with oggie and the cockroaches

to make money

Whats with all of this "blame" nonsense? The network has posted a profit last quarter and she greenlighted two of the networks most popular shows. You guys are butthurt but I can assure she doesn't care as long as money keeps coming in and the board most certainly doesn't care either.

I dunno beacause I stopped watching cartoon network around 2011

The guy who's in charge of the schedule, what his endgame ?

I wonder what she's like in bed.

At least she's better than Jim Samples, who got rid of the Cartoon Cartoons and replaced them with flat out mediocre dreck like Squirrel Boy, Camp Lazlo, and My Gym Partner's a Monkey,

At least he replaced the good stuff with cartoons. Stu Snyder tried to replace cartoons with live-action bullshit and nearly killed the network as a result.

We create so much chaos and backlash that it forces her to quit. If that doesn't work, something else big would have to occur.

its easy to forget that time because good shows were still running along side them
KND, Billy and Mandy, Ed, Edd, and Eddy
And he really had no clue Squirrel Boy and Camp Lazlo were made by the creators of Duck Man and Rocko's Modern Life. Experienced creators? sounds like a good idea to hire them

Also believe it or not Camp Lazlo and Gym Partner both have Emmy's (maybe it was a bad year)
So does Billy and Mandy
All for their tv movies. sad they don't do those that often

>And he really had no clue Squirrel Boy and Camp Lazlo were
*were going to be mediocre

Both of the creators' previous shows were pretty good, I think a lot of people probably looked forward to them (and were then brutally disappointed of course).
Kids seemed to like Camp Lazlo though, I was born in '97 so I've known a lot of people who watched it at the time and claim it was good. I totally missed it while it was airing because there were a few years where my family had a cable provider without CN (I watched Nicktoons Network instead).
Still don't think I've sat through a full episode of either

Camp Lazlo is no worse than We Bare Bears. It's decent, had some good episodes, but bland
My Gym Partner is a Monkey got funny once it abandoned it's premise and got self-aware
Squirrel Boy isn't as bad as people make it out to be (at least from what I remember) but again it was just boring

I'm curious - do your 97fag friends associate their childhoods more closely with the "early 2000s" culture of 2000-2006, or 2006-2009 culture like CN Real and iPhones?

The main couple people I have talked about cartoons at length with mainly seem to have nostalgia for Billy & Mandy, Spongebob, A:TLA, Ed Edd n Eddy, Hey Arnold, OG PPG, Homestar Runner, Gorillaz, and probably ending with Chowder
I have never met a single human being who liked CN Real

I was always into weird shit and reruns so my favorite show starting around 7 years old was Invader Zim, I also watched Angry Beavers, Animaniacs, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko, Wallace & Gromit (and whatever stop motion I could find), Oh Yeah! Cartoons, various foriegn imports..

Around the time Adventure Time started was when I started going on here so anything from then onwards feels recent, I'm starting to get mild warm & fuzzies from season 1 Regular Show and Robotomy era CN though (it's about the last time I can remember regularly tuning in live to a show)

Also I definitely remember Newgrounds/AlbinoBlacksheep/Weebl/ Limewire shit too, I've been a fan of Neil Cicierega since I was like 8

in 10 years she'll be seen as a visionary

>the board most certainly doesn't care

(a) if true, the board will be replaced once AT&T finishes their purchase of Time Warner;

(b) her ass will be grass once AT&T is in charge and you'll see changes that won't allow something like TTG nearly all day and all night to happen.

Having a nice smile and making money. Ruining the network is just an byproduct, not the goal.

Improve cn

She has a really great smile. I know if I worked for her I'd spill my spaghetti everywhere.

make cartoon Network app safety net as TV is slowly dying
Kill off viewers and drive audience to app by reducing quantity of shows
Ironically a network where cartoons would air 24/7 streaming takes its power away.

You're retarded if you think they will replace a CEO and board who make their stockholders money because you're butthurt they play a show you don't like on a medium where most people rarely watch live programming anyway. Its the same thing in these threads, retards who watch streams and don't actually have cable whining about the programming schedule when they're not even paying for tue product they're illegally consuming

Maximizing short-term profits

Boring, like her network's schedule.