OP KRONOS #1

In this thread we brainstorm, build OC, compile ideas, disburse information, and generally work together as a team to defy the oligarchs and stiff CTR.

AS A KIND user SAID PREVIOUSLY:

MAKING TRUMP INFOGRAPHICS GOING AGAINST THE HILLARY ONES
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON MAKING MEMES READ THESE AND STICK TO THE FORMAT
KEEP THIS GOING TIL THE 8TH AND CONTINUE TO MAKE THE HILLARY ONES

MAGA FONT:
myfonts.com/fonts/fontfont/ff-meta/

TRUMP FONT:
myfonts.com/fonts/berthold/akzidenz-grotesk-bq/

>----------OFFICIAL TRUMP CAMPAIGN COLOURS ---------
WE DON'T KNOW YET

TIPS:
>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

INCLUDE THE TRUMP LOGO
INCLUDE “Paid For By Donald Trump"
INCLUDE #NOTHERWAR
INCLUDE #TRUMP2016
INCLUDE ANY OTHER #s THAT ARE AGAINST DRAFTING WOMEN

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------

If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from Anti-Hillary "True Conservative" accounts, not from Alt-Right/Fashy ones or the Fake Hillary Ones.

REMEMBER, CONTINUE TO MAKE MORE #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS INFOGRAPHICS ALONG WITH THESE ANTI-HILLARY ONES, WE MUST STOP OUR OWN CREATION BEFORE IT BITES US IN THE ASS

PREVIOUS THREADS ABOUT #DraftOurDaughters

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_communication
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowback_(intelligence)
infowars.com/draftourdaughters-pro-war-hillary-faces-backlash-over-female-draft/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/12/jill_stein_hillary_clintons_declared_syria_policy_could_start_a_nuclear_war.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/14/stein-vote-clinton-vote-nuclear-war/
breitbart.com/video/2016/10/12/green-partys-stein-hillary-clinton-with-nukes-much-scarier-than-donald-trump/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/14/why-this-outrageous-putin-allys-statement-about-trump-and-nuclear-war-doesnt-matter/
strawpoll.me/11524910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
Let's make like Jews and subvert!

HOW THE FUCK DO WE WIN???

1. Produce anti-memes that vilify our previous work, and target Hillary. This is very simple, use alt-right and anti-Hillary sockpuppets to vehemently attack her war propaganda.

2. Target authentic people from Hillary's camp with anger and derision, ask them why they want to #DraftOurDaughters

3. Spread as much confusion and resentment among the plebs as you can without blowing your cover.

4. Are you in a unique position? Upcoming college interview? Upcoming this or that? Want to be a true rusemaster? Weaponize the broadcasting forum you've been provided, just be sound in your judgement.

There is one main rule to

NO TRUMP!! PLEASE DO NOT PUT TRUMP IN YOUR WORK. DO NOT IMPLICATE TRUMP, DO NOT MENTION TRUMP, TRUMP IS NOT INVOLVED!!

If you see someone posting anything with Trump in it, especially OC mentioning how he dodged the draft, politely ask user to change his work.

Some information:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming

Perhaps keep this in mind if you are trying to built anti-war OC against Hillary's war propaganda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_communication

This is a good foundation for if you want to create subversive OC or messages. You don't necessarily even need to make OC, just blindly attack people you are against (either real Hillary followers, Hillary sockpuppets, or your fellow user's alt-right sockpuppets) via guerrilla communication.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowback_(intelligence)

This is why we can't include Trump. However, for the 2nd phase of we have a lot more freedom of expression. Just don't be stupid

I don't have a twitter account so I can't tweet this, but some of you could if you think it's any good.

Thanks my dude I don't have to deal with this anymore. I've wasted like 6 hours of my life with these threads

DO NOT INCLUDE "Paid For By Donald Trump"
DO NOT INCLUDE #TRUMP2016
DO NOT INCLUDE THE TRUMP LOGO

This must be organic and non shilling, this is supposed to be the natural reaction to Clinton campaign shilling, DO NOT INVOLVE THE EMPEROR

I got you senpai, I did this for a living before.

/r/ing news articles, infodumps, printable versions of OC, as well as any and all other contributions.

PSA: If you see an obvious CTR, ignore them. If it's a thoughtless but well-meaning user (or a clever CTR), politely remind them to stay on track and to stop publishing incriminating OC. If they continue to be unsound, ignore them.

Try not to be hateful or malicious towards one another, most of us only want to help!!

HEAR ME, POLACKS!
We made the Hashtag #DratOurDaughters trend high. Normies start buying into it, but - we can make a WHOLE SCANDAL out of it, and thats how!
We need to disguise ourselfes as normies, pretending to buy into the propaganda as if its real and discuss why its a bad idea!
START HASHTAGS like #NoDaughtersForHillary and start producing massie tweets that say how you won't let your daughter die for Hillary, if she is actually a good candidate, that you won't vote for her anymore, etc etc. That way, we will have created a scripted / faked twitter argument that will seem real to the normies, they will participate in the discussion and it will go viral! We create false information/ads, and infuse them with momentum by reacting towards our own propaganda pretending to be hillary voters!
The best part about it? That way, IT WONT MATTER if we are found out or not, if its true or not. No one would bother to ask that, but everyone would participate in the brand new shitstorm. The legitimacy of the pictures will be out of importance, because Hillary actually endorses such politics, and if someone actually starts asking questions, just point them there.
THATS HOW WE CREATE A TWITTeR SCANDAL OUT OF THIN AIR!
POST CONTROVERSIONAL PROPAGANDA, THEN REACT TO THEM SO THAT AN ARGUMENT ENSUES AND NORMIES START PARTICIPATING!
Thats how we fuck her! Thats how we divide them! Thats how we bring chaos among their mids!

Make it spread like fire and create BOTH movements. Remember that both #dontkill4hill and #draftourdaughters ultimately benefit us.

Merging my posts with some Germanbro's.
DON'T LET THIS DECAY.

thanks for doing this man
I'm here for moral support.

lets do a strawpoll for these suggestions.

Reminder that we also require fake female social media accounts in order to stir up female backlash against it. Nothing fancy, no red pills, just panic and horror at the idea. I.e. How on earth could she/they/you let this happen! I don't want to die!

#HerWarNotOurs
or
#NotMyWar
or
#HillNoWeWontGo

>#NotMyWar
I like this one desu. Short and straight to the point. The other ones aren't bad though

>#NotMyWar
This nice

Phase two or not, do not implicate Donald Trump in this

>INCLUDE THE TRUMP LOGO
No
>INCLUDE “Paid For By Donald Trump"
Fuck no
>INCLUDE #NOTHERWAR
yes
>INCLUDE #TRUMP2016
no
>INCLUDE ANY OTHER #s THAT ARE AGAINST DRAFTING WOMEN
Yes

The goal is to be the support not Trump's campaign team. You are showing that we are the counter culture to Hillary's paid team.

No problem, I'll do my best to further this along. Traffic will likely be slower in these until a little while later, so it comes to us to keep it alive.

It's at this point we can say we are a cell independent of the #DraftOurDaughters threads. We are the second hydra's head.

Our primary goal is to come up with ideas, OC, and dialogue that attacks Hillary's war propaganda.

Go on Twitter with an alt-right sockpuppet and find a Shillary sockpuppet.

ATTACK THEM FOR POSTING THIS BULLSHIT

>I WILL NEVER SEND MY DAUGHTER TO FIGHT FOR
>MEN ARE SUPPOSE TO FIGHT, WOMEN ARE SUPPOSE TO CLEAN!!
>WOMEN ON A BATTLEFIELD? TOP KEK GG AMERICA NOW WE'RE GONNA GET GLASSED BY RUSSIA

I like the brevity, but a problem with that one is that the lower IQ folk won't associate it with Hillary

I've seen a few tweets in opposition to #DraftOurDaughters mentioning Jill Stein, should we pick up on this?

>Sup Forums creates #draftourdaughters
>normies buy into it and make "Wtf, I have Hillary now!" comments.
>some faggot points out Sup Forums started this shit
>normies visit Sup Forums
>they find the same mysoginistic racist pigs making anti-hillary memes and even more memes against drafting our women.
>Anyone who supports or makes memes about #draftourdaughters gets called a CTRshill.

It would be fucking glorious

We should use #NotMyWar given that it is short and gives the feeling of the sentiment originating from the women themselves, thus lending it authority within the minds of lefties

>When CTR tries to hijak a memewar but it fails

Include "Payed For By Donald Trump"?

Give me a break Nerd Virgin Faggot

Water filter salesman has seen us:

infowars.com/draftourdaughters-pro-war-hillary-faces-backlash-over-female-draft/

only one problem with it.
Nobody visits this shithole we call our home.

Fuck off CTR anons make mistakes too. Do make sure to avoid references to trump though.

Holy shit fuck off you shill.

We already told you this won't work on the other thread, pushing this could genuinely make DoD backfire on us. At least try switching proxies.

Are you suggesting he is just a happy merchant?

I'm back and forth on that since liberal women are hella selfish, but they're also hella collectivist

We can, yes!

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/12/jill_stein_hillary_clintons_declared_syria_policy_could_start_a_nuclear_war.html

In this case you can suitably mention Trump.

On Twitter:

>JILL STEIN SAYS HILLARY WILL START A NUCLEAR WAR, OBVIOUSLY SHE'S RIGHT

>JILL STEIN SAYS TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR PEACE

>WELL I GUESS IF JILL STEIN HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL OF WINNING, BUT INSISTS TRUMP IS PEACE, THEN TRUMP IT IS

Provided you use alt-right sockpuppets, this can be a PRODUCTIVE way to mention our guy Trump. It doesn't put him in any memes, it does not paint him in a bad or useless light, we are not championing his campaign, and we are not putting words in his mouth.

I like #GirlsDontWannaHaveGuns a lot myself.

More on Jill Stein and Russia's assurance of "Hiroshimas" errywhere:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/14/stein-vote-clinton-vote-nuclear-war/

breitbart.com/video/2016/10/12/green-partys-stein-hillary-clinton-with-nukes-much-scarier-than-donald-trump/

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/14/why-this-outrageous-putin-allys-statement-about-trump-and-nuclear-war-doesnt-matter/

>#GirlsDontWannaHaveGuns
Could be misinterpreted as support for gun control.

That's fine.

Use #HillNo then. It's short, sweet, simple, and all-encompassing. It's also probably trended before, and a resurgence would be desirable.

Our primary purpose is to angrily lash out against the #DraftOurDaughters memes, as well as against Hillary for wanting to "#DraftOurDaughters."

Hail Hydra

strawpoll.me/11524910
>strawpoll.me/11524910
strawpoll.me/11524910
>strawpoll.me/11524910
strawpoll.me/11524910
>strawpoll.me/11524910

Works both ways then, surely? They'll be against the draft and therefore Hillary because they selfishly don't want to serve, and will also not want to because they will believe that other women don't want to.

should we make an IRC channel? seeing as how we are the only ones that want to do phase 2 right.

I think we should create more memes exactly like pic related.

/cfg/ made this great one with Hillary throwing up her arms in front of a nuclear explosion a while back but I'm away from home right now.

then that will be the template.
we need to ask /cfg/ to create more of these for the purpose of defeating the #DOD memes.
if they question it, tell them it is all part of the plan.
the outraged reactions for something is usually always greater than the action itself. this is psychology 101.

ooh, taking

bump

Sorry m8o that was a direct copy paste from our cousin thread.

We can use any sort of meme to make this work. Don't feel constrained. Here is a really cheap one I saved from last night. It's not very good, but it got the message across.

Also, yeah an IRC would be nice, but I can't make one. If there are any anons who can, please take initiative.