HAPPENING of human history

HAPPENING of human history

How about you post the letter you David walkman faggot

>no one saw the body
maybe he killed his assassin and was in a protective custody until the people behind it were found? this election year will make a great book or movie

>implying that old fatass could kill an assassin

He's like Kingpin. Looks fat, but it's actually all muscle.

its almost as if.. guns.. are a great equalizer... whoa...

Thanks for correcting the record, OP. Now KYS

Literally who

scalia alive in russia, scalia making constitutional decision of russia . fast judicial ruling scalia russia. we are democratic and have 2nd amendment now hahahaha ha because of scalia…

I want to believe!

>Implying he didn't directly channel our founding fathers into his bodily form and choke his assassin to death with his bare hands

This is the retarded shit you faggot always fall for and why you think Clinton will be arrested next week, speculation.

>creeping up to Scalia's house prepared to murder the fat fuck
>Well well well look what we have here
>Scalia standing up on his fence post with two katanas unsheathed
>sound of rushing air as his instantly disappears
>feel a sharp pain and watch your body tumble away from your head

The FBI had to talk Scalia into coming with them rather than go on a massive revenge-murder-spree

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

kek

>Not knowing what that was parodying

Wow spotted the newfag kebab

It's not meant to be taken literally. It's just like saying that "justice has been served, his spirit lives on" in regards to the reopening of the Hillary FBI case. Man, we seriously need more autism in this country, it's becoming pretty apparent that we're going to be the only hope. NEETS unite, we are the sages of our generation. In Jesus's name I pray for his will to be carried out. Amen.

>implying that an old fatass couldn't pull a gun trigger

Pls send oxygen

oh I see it but he Serbed pretty badly.

It's a snarky jew trying to make light of his own downfall