So assuming Terra is lying, where does she live while schooling?

So assuming Terra is lying, where does she live while schooling?

Slade's house.

Under a rock

I think the Geo-Force issue of the comic addresses this whole thing somewhat

And thus the shilling began in earnest

Judging by how her school has uniforms, I figured it was some kind of fancy private school with dormitories or something.
But I guess that might raise questions about how she can afford to go there.

is there a problem?

>implying he doesn't just live in his villain lair 24/7

I believe the explanation for her not knowing Beast Boy is that she injured her head when she was turned to stone and had developed amnesia when she got out

I /theaded

Does that also explain why she went from earthbender to waterbender?

What does it say? I thought she was barely in it...

Holy shot, its on CN right now. Was this happening for a while now?

yes

Think that President of CN is finally listening to the complaints? I also noticed the On Demand section of CN is filled with classic shows too

>CN listening ever

Is one those question that never get answer and most people don't ask, for example where did Kiva lived and sleep?

With Coop she wanted the fat D

BIG

No they don't, just her past

That she was a princess right? It just confirms that is indeed Terra but that's about it. Maybe Slade gave her private property and Robin knows about it or something

Mmmm

Terra/Robin cuckery

Robots?

Someone please explain why CN is airing hour blocks of the original Teen Titans in the afternoon.

Is TTG so popular, CN dug up the original show assuming kids wouldn't be confused.

underrated post.

Rape dungeon, except it's never rape because she's that much of a whore.

Who cares, we are stuck in this limbo for all eternity regardless.

overrated post

its fun to create theories

I think it's the other way around. TTG has been in decline for a long while now. This is probably their way to drum up interest in the franchise again.

Gave the headmaster that gud succ.

Tell me about Robin. Why was he better shipped with Terra and Robin than Starfire?

I can't see showing something made with effort to revive interest in something made with contempt backfiring in any way.

Expect a twist that ends with new episode of OG TT.
Let me dream.

Left or rightt?

left

She's working under cover for Slade.

>something made with contempt
>that victim complex

because Terra and Robin a cute

They're both cute. idk what it is about animated blondes that does it for me, I have no preference for them irl