When did you realize all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who...

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

When did you realize all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word is most definitely a whore.

All urls found in this thread:

liveleak/view?i=2c0_1507775239
youtube.com/watch?v=_vfkzMAWWKE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf
esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

this one is just sad man...

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

That's gonna leave a mark

Adam James
Adam James

Lol deserved, stupid cunt.

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

John Watson
John Watson

that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word
that's awfully specific, have you been watching me? who are you really?

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

you have doomed yourself to cancer by posting this image user

you deserve it too

may it be painful

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

I bet she'll feel THAT in the morning!

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

When did you realize all women are whores
when I was 14

I denied it until I was 21 tho

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

They looked fake anyway

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

this one is way funnier with audio

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

its a Truman imagines live together with every girl he sees everday

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

OOOH MY SPLEEN

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

link?

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

Did this thread not get enough replies the last time you posted it? Or the months before?
/d/
/r9k/

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

mfw didn't see The Sign

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

liveleak/view?i=2c0_1507775239

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

And it opened up her spine

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

it's a bot, user. You literally yelling at lines of code

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Wtf you need to go back

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

then why are you only telling me and not the entire thread? I pray I didn't insult you and am just dealing with a salty /d/og

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

heh

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

*(You)'s in Swedish*

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

The OP is a hon trannie, bottom virgin or a incel eternal virgin.

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

Stupid fucking roastie

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Incel

Good to know your genes won't be passed on

Dylan James
Dylan James

russian women
once

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

based whore poster

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

This

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

agreed

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

I am also not samefaggin like you fine gentelmen

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

I'm not samefagging. Last post I made in this thread was the spine one

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

So that's what hitting the wall means.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

It's the first sign.

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

america was a mistake

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

Quiet grillz are always into choking and Daddy talk.

You just need to lure them back to your place.

John Kelly
John Kelly

So OP is right, you are a whore. Elliot Rodger was right.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

thread up for 30 minutes
based roastieposter. WHORES ETERNALLY BTFO

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Ohh! Thats gotta hurt!

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

That's a Russian girl in Dominican Republic.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

saw this thread yesterday
thought, lol virgin pls
see it today
girl i was talking to reveals shes fucking a chad and likes it when she chokes her
Time to go full /pol/ lads

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

is she ok?

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Adam Young
Adam Young

Letting the Jews contaminate our women's minds was a mistake.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

when he chokes her even

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

That's not in the US, nigger.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

girls I like is with someone else
REEE ROASTIE WHORES
The story of every autismal virgin.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

saw this for the first time yesterday

fresh off the boat from reddit

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

I am autistic, but not a virgin

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

What was the biggest whore thing a woman ever admitted to you?

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

idk, tons of shit. I hate to agree with the incels, but it's all fucking true. Women should never have been let off the leash. It's beyond nightmare

damn you for making me say such things

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

Yessss its working. Come join us. You will never regret it

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

When a woman admits something horribly whoreish to you and then gets mad with you for judging her

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

dude, they suck so fucking bad. I just found out terrible stuff about a girl I used to care for. I knew she was a whore, but she should have a family by now, not be strung out on shit. It really wounded me

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

start working at a call center on monday
they have a party on friday
girl from my training class gets gangbanged/DPd by two guys from our office at the party
slept with the manager too just so she could keep her job despite never selling shit or doing any actual work

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

I think, honestly, that only a man has enough empathy to be truly wounded by female behavior. It makes me want to paint, to construct; the pain. The energies are all wrong and its driving us to literal suicide

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

Why are bitter manchildren so bad at seeing that this planet is filled with retarded men and retarded women? The type of retardation just differs, but they are still retarded. This applies to this board too.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

It's a painful redpill to swallow

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

girl from my training class gets gangbanged/DPd by two guys from our office at the party
What a disgusting slut. I'll bet she didn't even insist they wear condoms.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

because ,

you'll never understand how blindingly sad it is to see something of value in this world used up and thrown away

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

based whore poster

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

Around the time I made her breathlessly sputter out "I'm daddy's little fuckpig" in between me jamming my cock down her throat. Stay salty, incel.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

This.

Joshua King
Joshua King

For those unaware, most (like 90%) girls have a minor bdsm fetish. It's nothing too crazy, but most girls like to be restrained during sex. (It's a holdover from the times in our past when sex wasn't the cozy wooing it is today, their phenotypes express themselves for this event and made them enjoy it. Yeah, it's kind of weird). Light bondage, light choking, it turns a girl on. Full on rough sex? DP and Gangbangs? That's the sign of an MK Ultra'd girl or a girl that got the business end of a male relative's dick. Don't even bother with trash on your dick, there's 3 billion women, and your body wants to dick as many as possible. Just from a numbers standpoint alone, it's inefficient.

Light bondage, make a girl cum and look her in the eyes when she cums, and she's yours. If you do it like 10 times or so, she's emotionally hooked on you. This is why women always have on again off again relationships, because the guy got her to cum but doesn't have the intelligence to put a ring on it. A female's orgasm is basically a giant flood of oxytocin, which tells her brain "Hey bitch, this guy is the one." Keep it up and she'll stay with you forever. A woman's brain is all chemicals, same as yours. You're on here for the dopamine rush of the (You), it keeps you coming. The same applies to a woman. Dope her up on oxytocin and her mind gets rewired to you. (This is why sluts exist, they keep wanting the rush of the oxytocin, but only the first guy that gave her the first orgasm can give her the exact same oxytocin rush. Each successive oxtocin rush isn't enough. It's very very hard to keep a slut hooked to you to rewire her brain to adjust to you. )

b-but
Welcome to the rules of nature bitch.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

a girl that got the business end of a male relative's dick
laughed more than I should have

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

my gf who said she will love me forever and that i'm the most special thing in her life broke up with me 2 years ago. i was being a bit of a beta and was talking to her after she told me she wanted to break up because in my twisted head, i thought i could overwhelm her and change her mind or something retarded like that. anyway, she said she is looking forward to trying out new things and wants to trying hooking up with women

it was an eye opening moment because i think for the first time with her, i had a perfect moment of clarity like "oh". these memories and feelings i have don't
actually matter because they don't exist how i thought they did. i truly saw who she was and how she felt. she didn't really care about me and i am just a blip while she forges a new path to 'explore' herself aka getting railed by something new

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Welcome to the rules of nature bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=_vfkzMAWWKE

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

things i experienced personally:
a girl offered to suck me off in a club bathroom for 2 Es (worth about 10€)
fucked a girl at a buddies house, he didnt talk to her the entire time we were there (not a single fucking word), told her to fuck him too, she did.
fucked a girl within 15 minutes of meeting her, afterwards she told me she just wanted to piss off her boyfriend
fucked a girl, see a friend of her a week later, she asks me to fuck her too, never said more than hello to her before

given that i am mediocre looking at best and autistic as fuck i cant even imagine what levels of whore a true chad experiences.

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

I hate women so goddamn much.

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

ITT: Virgins

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

More than once

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

yeah, whatever, but this kills the man, it really does, and it's the important part, the part that strives for betterment, the reason we're even enjoying such luxuries

you wound the poet, you get better poetry

you wound the architect and you get shitty buildings

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

incel thread with nsfw stays up for over an hour
Janny, just wipe it and go to /r9k/.

Robert King
Robert King

ITT: White knight faggots

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

why you mad tho?
just incels, right?

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

If women are whores then treat them as such. Its only fair.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

How many dicks have been in this girl? I say 12 at the very least.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

autistic virginal hurdur
Based.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

if you're not a bitter autistic KHV of 20+ years of age then you're a white knight

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

you're a total faggot, dude

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Welcome to modern women, user.
Wanderlust
Code for "I want to go to nice places and get deep dicked by a swarthy native man with bad tattoos and a raging coke addiction"
Open Minded
Code for "If you disagree with me I'll fucking flip my shit you fucking bigot"

Woman is an easy to understand creature. The preliminary goal is the oxytocin rush. Everything else is secondary. Even social validation is secondary to this. When does the female brain unleash oxytocin? During orgasm and during labor. This is intentional, by design. It's to get the woman attached to you, and attached to pumping out babies. Assuming a birth with no complications, the woman will want it again. This is part of nature. Call me a virgin, call me an incel, whatever. It's the truth.

Understand that women are all junkies, and suddenly their behavior becomes a great deal clearer to understand. They are not children, but instead addicts. This is why they take great strives to go after social validation. If they go along with the herd, so to say, then they are able to have more sex. If they have more sex, they have a higher chance of oxytocin hitting their brain like Kurt Cobain's mouthwash. So the idea of being full of wanderlust, being openminded, being a "liberated slut" is the very easy way of getting an oxytocin hit. These are junkies that have been strung along and utterly convinced that sex is the highest pleasure, and getting it and using it recklessly is no big deal. (There obviously is a great deal more to sex than just oxytocin rushes, but that comes later. Most people cannot understand the esoteric importance of sex)

Why do you think most single moms are desperate? It's not just finding a secure dude to take care of the kid. It's because she has a chance of getting pregnant again and popping out another baby.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

That and a couple of offended Arby roast beef specials

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

The redpill subreddit changed my life

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

you're arguments are noted, but it's sad. Come at me with some evidence that the male character hasn't shown signs of burnout due to that absolute state of females. I'm not a virgin, but I shouldn't even have to say that. Everyone feels it, that's why the defense is so strong. What would be the point of anti-incel movements if their rhetoric didn't have a transformative truth sewn into it?

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

I forgot how hilarious the pathetic faggots on /r9k/ are, might go there for the first time in years for a chuckle

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Why? What do you care? It's not like she was ever going to have sex with you in the first place.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

Ebin

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

tl;dr: if she says one thing, she means the opposite
common example is "NO HOOKUPS" on dating app/site profiles

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

it's not the same anymore after lgbt invaded

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

t. Toastie roastie

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

where are your arguments
come at me with evidence
""everyone feels it""

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Most people cannot understand the esoteric importance of sex
Please expand upon that, user. I see what you did there, linguistically; you can't just lightly brush upon reference to a subject like that then dismiss it to round out the rest of your original supposition. You brought that up on purpose, so someone can ask about it. So please tell us about it.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

the white knight shit is pure noise. I hate this, man. I'm going to humble brag about literally fucking around with my friend's wives. That's not fucking right! It never will be, but I'm a man. She needs to understand what she means to her husband, not me

this is such shit, man

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Is it like /gif/? Homos took over that board too

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

9/10 argument

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

open /tvpol/
rules of nature starts playing

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

whoever decided to make lgbt a blue board is retarded

Easton King
Easton King

another thread that proves incels should be institutionalized

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

the existence of these hurt groups, they're living masses of pain inflicted, and they have so much creative potential, these young men. It literally makes me cry

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

I have a feeling you were trying to say something.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

A few years ago.

John Sanders
John Sanders

It's based because it makes those faggots seethe. But maybe it's gotten to the point that they try to invade other boards? Really makes you think..

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

What are you even arguing about? Are you mentally incapacitated?

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

they're living masses of pain inflicted, and they have so much creative potential, these young men. It literally makes me cry
But I'm not "entitled" to a job or a productive life or a marriage/relationship or any kind of personal/intimate validation in life so why shouldn't I just drink until I pass out for the rest of my life? "Potential" is a meme

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

I shouldn't have to prove my pussy accessibility to have an argument, but all the other side says is "virgin this" and "virgin that," there are plenty of non-virgins who can't stand the way this world works. Women are important to me. At the very least, you shouldn't want to see these people make a mockery of themselves. No one ever looked "cool" or "respectable" or even trustworthy giving some dude a blowjob in a shitty vertical video

I hurt for the modern young man. He gets more weight than he should carry and carries it still. His anger should be expected, not condemned. I want to see people succeed. Guess I'm an asshole

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

And some hardworking cuck will MARRY one of these gals one day and think he doesn’t deserve a woman as good as her.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Every other thread on /gif/ is either traps, "gifs that make you want to suck dick", or just full on gay shit. They already invaded that board

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

I don't care what you or society says you're entitled to, I think you deserve better, that's all I'm trying to say. I think women deserve better

Isaac King
Isaac King

actually give some specific things they admitted or gtfo

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

I hurt for the modern young man. He gets more weight than he should carry and carries it still.
I wanted to make another appropriate fedora-resize image, but GIMP doesn't go for petabytes.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

*tips diaphragm*
oh my god yaaaas queeeen this post is like, everything

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

That's a whole lotta projection

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

I'm not here to pen erotic literature. I know what they do. I have been the recipient of what they do. It feels wrong. They should have more respect for themselves. That sort of thing rubs off and really rises all boats

that's too bad, use photoshop ya pleb

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

no you're just pretending to be a chad online
just give one story to prove it like the other anons did or you're just wasting time until this thread gets deleted

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

*audience laughter followed by tv intro*

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

no you're just pretending to be a chad online
you're right, I made the whole thing up. You win

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

when did you realize that people have sex
At the age of, like 7 or 8, my man.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

thank you for admitting.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

they
they
they
anime reaction pictures
You sound like an actual 20+ year old virgin that never so much as held hands with a woman, let alone had any kind of relationship or got hurt.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Oh yes the most controversial of my learnings. You see, this is where the shortcomings of the MGTOW and incel movements are brought to their most devestating forefront.

Man and woman need each other. This is something soyboys don't like to hear (what? I have to actually be a man now wtf no) nor sluts (wtf I need to be equal to a man?). This is something the mgtow and incels (who are both largely closeted gay groups) despise to hear, because they believe they can forge it on their own so to say. And oh lord will it piss off the fags and trannies and the 73 flavors of mystery meat. The anger and resentment, and utter despising the truth I speak will lay proof to its veracity.

To keep it simple, men exhibit a "willpower" force, and women exhibit the "desire" force. We see this manifested via hormones. From a simple XY or XX split, the very individual's "force" is determined (The relationship does not have a clear start from that, it could be the "force" changing it to XY, or the XX changes the "force"), which is reflected with hormones that the body produces.

So, to keep up with simplicity, man and woman must fuse to have willpower and desire truly manifest with each others inherent energies. Without desire, willpower goes nowhere. Without willpower, desire simply burns out. With willpower tempering desire, desire does not burn itself out with no regard to responsibility. With desire motivating willpower, man can achieve.

Notice, man and woman. Homosexuals violate this rule of nature, and their bodies are twisted because of it. Their minds and souls are rotted out from the bottom up. The same goes along with the transexuals and the masturbators. Nature does not take kind to violations of the balance. You see this manifested with STD's, broken bodies, depression, mental illness, self-deprecation, etc.

In summation, man needs woman, woman needs man. The removal of this balance results in bad things that no one wants.

James Edwards
James Edwards

no

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

no problem, I'll never get through on any level, so what's the point of fighting?

I am. I'm in my mothers basement pissing into a jug. I'm whatever you need me to be

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

cringe. I just turned gay

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Ethnicity of these posters: white

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

I'll never get through on any level, so what's the point of fighting?
Yeah, your approach to dating was obvious already, no need to restate.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

So are you telling me I can't become a philanthropist+successful business owner+freemason+landowner if I don't get a woman

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

Few years ago. It wasn't easy to admit. I've been single since then, and I feel better to be honest.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Yeah, your approach to dating was obvious already, no need to restate
I have no idea what you mean

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

men exhibit a "willpower" force, and women exhibit the "desire" force. We see this manifested via hormones. From a simple XY or XX split, the very individual's "force" is determined (The relationship does not have a clear start from that, it could be the "force" changing it to XY, or the XX changes the "force"), which is reflected with hormones that the body produces.
Homosexuals violate this rule of nature, and their bodies are twisted because of it. Their minds and souls are rotted out from the bottom up.
Am I watching MEMRI TV right now?

John Bailey
John Bailey

late last year

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

Ethnicity of this poster: Female

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

I thought you killed yourself, Elliot?

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

thread still up

what was meant?

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

have to be a degenerate to keep your gf/wife
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Michael James
Michael James

to trigger women and shitlibs

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

We're shooting a documentary about incels here.

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

It's real nigga hours

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

shitlibs
I'm a liberal and I'm more than happy to defend you people

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Why bother going full /pol/? All that's happening is you're becoming more aware of what other people are really like, you're just maturing. What that girl said is not uncommon.

John Green
John Green

ethnicity is a gender
shhh don't give tumblr anymore ideas

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

You bet your ass. You can be a businessman and all that without a wife, but you're going to burn yourself out by going too far. Except the freemason shit. You won't go far there unless you got a taste for boipucci and obscene occult practices.

light bdsm
degenerate
user, if you don't do that shit, she's going to find someone else that will. Them's the brakes.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Didn't take much to set you off

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

is that why they want my sex life documented?

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

How is this thread still up

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

Put me and my badass reaction image in your documentary, fucker

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

LEYKIS 101 (General rules on how to get LAID, NOT how to be in a relationship)

Treatment
+ Ignore them = bitches love being ignored, they want that high from the attention, on off on off
+ Never reply on the weekend = unless it’s guaranteed pussy, dates on mon/tues
+ Jab them = backhanded compliments, take the piss out of them
+ Drama. They are problem-based = They love fix-me-up-men, they love drama
+ Always be seeing multiple women = the more women you are seeing the more women want you
+ No gifts and No compliments = You want to lower their self-esteem
+ Money Money Money = Talk about money, flash money, be rich (or pretend)
+ Never change = women want to fix you but loose respect if you change

Dates
+ Spend <30 euros
+ 3 dates rule = if no sex, then bounce
+ Never date co-workers
+ If she uses her phone during a date, leave immediately

Life advice
+ Women expire at 30 = they’re past their prime and desperate for men, easy pussy for young guys
+ There are 3,750,000,000 women on the planet, don’t throw your life away over one dumb cunt.
+ Avoid bringing them home = you don’t want them knowing where you live

Let’s say 2,000,000,000 fuck-able women. If you fucked a new woman every day, it would take you 5.5 million years to fuck every woman on the planet. Say you live to be 100 years old, the max women you could fuck would be about 30k which would be 0.000015% of the women on the planet. MAX. Look how much choice you have.

Matthew James
Matthew James

I honestly hope its true because it would meant a women could be kept

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

girl i was talking to
You just sound like a pussy faggot who couldn't make a move and get past the friendzone

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

user i actually have a boyfriend but i dont love him i wanna be with you

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Imagine having a chinese cartoon image board unironically dictate your life.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

then you are a liberalist, not a liberal

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

mods are watching BLACKED

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

Sounds further east. And he isn't wrong, though I don't care for the new-agey feel to his wording.

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

=== A scientific look at women ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

(1/2)

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
Stats for all years ->acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
Etc…

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have been extremely few successful matriarchies in history.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.

(2/2)

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

mildly rough fucking isn't degenerate

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

then you are a liberalist
/pol/ memes are junk food, user. You need to take it on a person to person basis. Isn't it enough that you're right about women, about the blow to the male ego and by extension the engine of greatness?

If women had something close to approaching an organizing principle for construction, I wouldn't care, but they only seem to assemble when something needs to be destroyed. Its a shitty kinda feel

James Roberts
James Roberts

What is it with people saving and copy pasting shit like this?

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

What is it with people saving and copy pasting shit like this?
We're getting sick of you "people" and your bullshit, that's what's up with it.

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

I have a rape fetish

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING WHORE. I just want to make sweet, passionate, slow love to a thick thigh woman

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Visit /r9k/.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

imgram david reynolds english music bloggers.

here's an example of the increasingly violent type of content these guys ^ are having spammed here lately. they also post necrophiliac images recently.

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

How come when men are angry they can't decide if your cunt is dusty and full of cobwebs or you've had 20 billion dicks inside of you and are more loose than goose caboose?

They're clearly polar opposites.

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Giving back to the community mate

John Rogers
John Rogers

Good for them, it's just post-ironic meta-satirical art projects that offer a wider discussion to be held on the context of sincerity and genuine sentiment in the 21st century post-2015 :^)

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

It's not just on that board though, there's the anti-anal porn poster and all the black crime stats posters too. What kind of faggot goes on an SJW rant on Sup Forums?

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

Not admitted, but I caught my fiancee fucking my dad.

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

The guy was just asking a question sperg. Get a grip.

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

WOW UM LIKE RUDE YOU FUCKING VIRGIN IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME OR ANYONE I AGREE WITH YOURE A FUCKING VIRGIN
such a wonderful personality

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

I just don't want self-control to become a meme. Men are expected to exert it every day, and this would be a more-brutal world if they didn't. Is it so much to ask the same of women?

this literally happened to somebody I know, he married her anyway, and as far as I know she STILL fucks his dad

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

You might be mentally ill my friend

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

i hope you dropped her

Noah Long
Noah Long

Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had.

25 years old
6 sexual partners
r8 me Sup Forums

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
That's not how you spell nigger

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

I didn't marry mine, but she and my dad married later. Have a kid now too and probably more. Still have to see her on occasion.

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

the level of mental illness
Nobody said anything even remotely like the things in your quote in your reply chain.

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

Not sure I would be able to stop myself killing them both desu

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

I've come to realise it's mostly just the progressives that are the subhuman scum, nor all liberals.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Diagnosing someone you've never met before? Sounds to me like you're pretty deluded yourself.
reply chain
You have to go back.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

Who cares/10

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

What? How the hell did I say that. The guy was asking a question and you told him to fuck off. I said nothing about how you couldn't agree or disagree with me. Also didn't say anything relating to you being a virgin either. You are making all this up in your mind. You are dillusional.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

Pretty stupid metric. 6 serious relationships and 6 ONSs are different things.

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

now u r victim

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

new agey feel
There's a way to say it, but unless you're not aware of how things are, it'll be undecipherable New Agey bullshit is the easiest way to put the basic concepts across to you. For example "energy" in English can refer to the idea that since breathing gives you energy (ATP production), and emotions can modify said energy production. When you're depressed, you give off less body heat, anger lights your body up. So on so forth. 2000 characters is not a lot to work with. This is the basis of "magic," emotional manipulation on unseen levels (both direct, indirect and though I loathe to say it "anachronistically").

This is how Donald Trump won (or really any politician), by unwitting manipulation. He has what is termed "Electromagnetic Personality." This is charisma, the ability to motivate (Electro) and the ability to attract (magnetic). Trump unwittingly drew upon the emotions of his voter base, like Hillary did with hers. Trump drew upon stronger energies (no doubt aided by the triumph of victory, hence anachronistically), hillary drew lower (no doubt the sting of defeat tempering the energies). Strong beats weak, positive beats negative.

/pol/ claims meme magic, which may be correct, might not. It's hard to exactly tell (welcome to esoterics, where causes might be effects, effects might be causes), but /pol/ did indeed have some sort of pull during the election.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Not sure I would be able to stop myself killing them both desu
that's the thing, you wouldn't do it I bet. Meanwhile, a woman blowing a friend of her husbands behind a FUCKING TITTY BAR OF ALL PLACES is somehow "empowered"

there, accusatory user, I told one of my stupid stories, what do i win?

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Wow so progressive and tolerant and open minded of you. Like that other guy said, the left really does seem to hate the working class poor and the supposedly "mentally ill" (e.g.: anyone they don't like/agree with is "mentally ill" and therefore "lesser than")

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

The sad thing is you aren't trolling

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

The guy was asking a question and you told him to fuck off.
The 'guy' was asking a question in a very hostile way. Learn 2 social interaction.

What is it with people saving and copy pasting SHIT like this?

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

The sad thing is you're a fucking hypocrite who pretends to be all open minded and tolerant but when you encounter someone you disagree with or who you ideologically butt heads with, all of a sudden "dude just have a nice personality bro" goes out the fucking window.

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

no u
'reddit'
""reply chain"" is somehow a reddit thing

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

cunt is offensive to everybody
nigger is offensive to black people

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

I'm about to find out

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

One time I was on a camping trip on spring break, where tons of kids went, and these Mormon kids showed up. 3 dudes and their girlfriends. One of the girls ended up fucking some other guy, and her boyfriend found out and said 'wtf did you fuck my girlfriend?', and then the guy that fucked her got in his face and knocked him out cold in front of like 100 people. That was one of the most fucked up thing I've seen from chicks being whores.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Literally nobody says "reply chain" on Sup Forums, not in years.

cunt is offensive to everybody
Maybe here in america, yeah

Angel Long
Angel Long

Only Americans think cunt is offensive, Brits and Aussies don't mind it.

Brody Long
Brody Long

the left
the working class poor
ideologically butt heads
Are you on drugs or something? You seem to be arguing with some imaginary things not present in actual thread.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

that's the only upside to those situations, I love the eventual assbeating

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

lmao. i mean, sorry

tell me more

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

I'm really glad this copypasta was posted. It really brings out the whiny, passive-aggressive types that want to disagree with it but can't because it's backed up by links.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

2 one night stands
1 on again off again fuckbuddy sort of deal
3 long term relationships
am I a beta

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

If I let someone in to my life and loved them enough to get married to them and I found her fucking one of my closest family members, yes I would. I'm sure someone that could even come in to contact with their dad and his ex fiancee after that never really cared about the girl or their dad

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Says the hypocrite who strawmans me as mentally ill simply because I
1.) disagree with him
2.) dare to recognize politically-slanted posts ITT
I doubt you do this kind of thing IRL, do you? Call other people's ideas "shit" then accuse them of being mentally ill when they react to your shit-flinging?

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

uh, I know a dude whose mom let his friends bang her all the time (all in their 20's, but still really fucked up)

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

all women are whores thread may hit 300 replies
can we do it lads?

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

You think cunt is offensive in burgerland, try going saying it in canada, I had construction workers bitch at me for saying it. Only about half the people in britain and ireland would take it personally if you say C U N T
t.travel a lot for my job and have a dirty mouth

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

Literally nobody says "reply chain" on Sup Forums
It's a generic term that has been around since Fidonet and BBSs, not some kind of special meme, you insane underage crabbitor. Stop trying to fit in too fucking hard.

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

6 serious relationships at 25 means you're basically retarded and have no chance of ever having one that lasts. more than three is pretty suspect. habitual lying to yourself out of complacency, or sheer lack of emotional awareness. both catastrophically bad qualities

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

tfw Im a nigger
my people died as slaves so I could browse Sup Forums

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

Guy that asked the question here. Get out of your feelings you sensitive faggot

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

I hate Canada so fucking much. They're so fucking rude. It's like if blacks had a reputation for never stealing. I hate Canadians

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

you'd be surprised man, they still try.
if the janitors don't delete it first

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

But the claim was cunt was the most offensive word in the English Language and it's not. I could call you a cunt but you wouldn't be nearly as salty as if I called a black person a nigger.

Also you can call nonblacks niggers as well, the sentiment is the same. Depending on how PC the individual is, they take the same level of offense or greater.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

I was at a dealer's house who was telling me a story about how he went to a coke party at a hotel and there was this chick there who smoked a bowl of meth then proceeded to blow every guy in the room even her dad. Not sure if that story was true or not since its "I heard it from a guy"-tier.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

with shit like meth involved its believable. her dad probably got her into that shit using her body to get drugs

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

What did she mean by this?

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

oh fuck, I knew so many drug dealers whose female clients never payed a cent. My buddy's girl literally fucked a guy for weed while he was waiting in the car. so fucking fucked, man

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Are you sure you are replying to the right person? I never said I agree or disagree with you. Where did you get me being some liberal who hates the mentally ill and working class from? You are acting completely irrational. Take a moment to relax. I'm telling you that you're wrong or I'm right. Just relax.

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

You are so painfully retarded it's not even worth explaining to you why you need to kys

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Chad Dad cucking his beta son is hilarious, Slut Mom is just a bummer. Not interested in that side of the genre

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

all this autistic mental diarrhea was about a guy referring to his generic r9k shit as 'shit'
Jesus Christ, you *are* mentally ill beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

If it's so hard lose weight you fat bitch

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Wow you guys sure have some great personalities there. Totally objective arbiters of sane psychological health.
condescending, belittling, and passive aggressive

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

they're big pussies tbqh

uh oh bud you seemed to accidentally have posted utter bullshit, let me help you out
What's offensive is subjective
You offend everybody when you use the word cunt
Do you know what a sub-set is?
I wouldn't give a shit if you called somebody a nigger

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

it's sad, this is what I've been trying to say, our situation is sad on all fronts. Just because it "worked out" for me is no reason to say its good, it's super-duper double fucked, and it's creating a race of pissed-off, non-positively productive males. God help us, man. These guys scare me, and I weep for them in the same breath

if you're not hurt, you're not human

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

It so funny to see women completely lose it over shit that normal to average joes

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

tldr

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

Despite what you think, being socially maladapted and being bad are not the same thing.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

you're borderline fella. stop fucking around and decide what you want in a girl. stop wasting your time in dead end relationships.

that said, one-nighters are fine, fuckbuddy is probably ok though you should space it out enough that you don't become chemically entangled

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Brainlet here: did she violently hit the frame of the window or is there something else going on?

Jose Young
Jose Young

to clarify, I wasn't directly responding to your leddit story, that was just plain sad. I got off on tangent because I feel strongly about the plight of incels and the like

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

behave like a clinical retard
get called an imbecile
wow rude no bully

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Despite what you think, having a terrible personality and having a bad personality are not the same thing.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

hit a pole

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

canadian construction workers can't handle the word "cunt"
pathetic

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

pretend to be a compassionate and tolerant open-minded genius because "haha wow fuck those losers on Sup Forums who disagree with me"
get called out on your hypocrisy
wow I have such a great personality you're just a mentally ill loser weirdo and my proof is that you disagree with me

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

and now i can see why it is bullshit for the most part.

you take facts (they are true) and try to apply your head canon to them (wich are doubtful and based on works of others and clusterfucked into your brain)

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

irrelevant, women have no interest in porn in general. they are not visual creatures

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

it really is

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

starting to think that duterte guy's on to something

Charles White
Charles White

Is this nigga schizophrenic?

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Why can't woman be whores?

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

1 relationship in HS
1 in college
1 outside of college
have more (((one night stands))) goy
thanks for the advice Noseberg

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Wrong, you complete moron

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

On Sup Forums a woman is either a saint or a whore. Only one of them is 3d though

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

pretend to be a compassionate and tolerant open-minded genius
Who even did this ITT, you absolute nutcase? People just straight up called you a retarded faggot, which you are.
wow I have such a great personality
Are you on a trip or something? Lay off the mescaline.

Kevin James
Kevin James

because self control is a rewarding thing, we traded savagery for monogamy because we liked having nice things. If I must restrain myself, so must we all, or it'll never work. Hedonism gets old, and so do we

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

She can be a whore in the bedroom with her husband.

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

Roastie detected.
Fuck off back to Facebook where you belong.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

They aren't in my country, only in your shithole are they so degenerate.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

implying the majority of female accounts on a porn site are actually female

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

Man you guys have such great personalities if you act this way IRL :^)

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

What are you talking about? It was the guy that got cheated on that got knocked out.

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

i was just saying you can without harming your long term prospects, not that it's a magic bullet. I'm not a huge fan either. i didn't realize you'd count the high school one, I certainly don't. that puts you back in safer territory.

I still think you'd be well served to figure out exactly what you want in a LTR. And don't fuck around waiting to get married if you find someone you could spend your life with. Put a ring on it and start having kids. We all need to do our part to save the west. There might be practical challenges but you can handle them

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

t. gash

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

if unfuckable men have such bad personalities, why do women want them to be "just friends?" That's a quality I don't like in friends, a bad personality

snap, sped-read that post user, sorry, but it is entertaining for outsiders to watch a KO, you must admit

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

I hate your dad.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

You offend everybody when you use the word cunt
What is cunt even supposed to convey? That you're uppity? A wet blanket? Feels like a slap on the wrist like saying dick.

Calling someone a nigger is saying that they're subhuman. I don't think it gets worse than saying "you aren't equal to me as a humam being".

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

go out and enjoy your youth
(((((((jojooooojojooooos)))))))

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

let's not rush to judgement until we've seen the old man's tool, it might have a big thick vein in it

Robert White
Robert White

What the fuck is wrong with roasties bros? Can a tranny or something enlighten me? Why are they the eay they are?

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class
This is the biggest truth, in my game class there's these couple of quiet slut whores and i fucking hate them because they are pajeet but when i speak to them they ignore me but they always talk to niggers, fucking pisses me off they can do all their rebelious shit all they want because oncve they go black we dont want them back

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

You're only hurting yourself. Playing victim is a dangerous game that only makes your problems worse. You're locking yourself into an endless loop of hatred. I'm genuinely worried for you, user.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

AIDS-chan will set this right, user

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

You need to go back

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Nothing. Most of them are only good for a fuck, some are fun to hang out and very few are marriage material. Just like men.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

if women are whores then how come u cant get any pussy

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

What does it say about me if I thought the opposite

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

if I have no positive/redeemable qualities and people generally hate me then why shouldn't I hate others? I'm just gonna Charlie Manson it until I make it

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

I can. In fact, I can solely because they are

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

That’s a pretty good way of putting it.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

you forgot to tip your fedora user

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

being so beta that even poo-in-loos choose nogs over you
crying about it to other incels on 4chins

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

nigger, do even understand that meme?

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

wtf i love the mods now

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Women are a reflection of what the men of a society want.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

work in tesco bakery
girl always comes in looking hangover and shit
be friends with nigger
talk to him one day about this slut
turns out she is an actual slut
while i was trying to be friendly and shit she was already bedding most of the niggers in my work place to the point 2 of them just took turns on her one night
he tells me a story where her daughter woke up crying and she left to put her back to sleep as as she came back he started fucking her again
another story where he left his condom under the sofa for the kid to find
other sotries where they get her drunk and she loves being slapped
list goes on
i would have actually hated him but then he told me to join in
tfw too pussy to go ahead with it
now shes left and i cant get free sex

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Funny when /pol/tards and incels instantly lock you in a box and just assume you're "da evul librul sjw feminist!!!11" if you even question why they're so retarded and obsessed with stupid shit

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

i dont talk to women

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

kek

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

it's not wrong. they're way more into stories, chatrooms etc. there's a whole genre of "literature" that's just porn for women. every study I can find indicates women are at the very most about a third of the internet porn audience, and it's most likely a lot lower--the big numbers come from porn sites trying to market to women and have dubious methodology. there's a huge (average) difference between male and female sexuality user

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Fuck off back to /r/gonewild you roastie subhuman.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

rebbit

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

even worse is when you defend virgins and everybody calls you a butthurt virgin

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

You took it too far user. It was funnier when it was just the first bit.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

im not beta though i tried talking to them, these types of girls literally dont care about their own race they just want black dick to show off to their friends

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

The age of the white roasties is over. The melanin queens time has arrived.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

t. toastie roastie postie lostie

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

If people hate you it's because you hate them as well as yourself in the first place though. All things have causes.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

one of my favorite pastas, rarely see it. on this board anyway

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Would you honestly have fucked her even with a rubber after knowing what she's been up to

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

t. toastie roastie

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

If people hate you it's because you hate them as well
So if people treat me poorly I'm supposed to be kind to them? I treat others how they treat me, isn't that the golden rule or something

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Thanks for proving me right
True, people love to label you instantly

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

We did it m8

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

I don't think anyone claims women consume porn in the same way or quantity as men, but the bald assertion that "women have no interest in porn" is plain wrong.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

With a rubber, sure. Sluts are made for fucking user.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

if i was able to carry out any fantasy which is what they are claiming, he said i could slap her call her names, anal her, she didnt care, i guess the only extreme thing i would do is anal but if i was wearing a condom yea, i just feel like i missed my chance of a good year of fucking this literal object, if you saw her she was like a zombie, plus kind of kinky if you think about it

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

People insulted me for being stupid
Must mean I'm right
Gold in the mental gymastics

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

True, people love to label you instantly
it does all of the argumentative heavy lifting for them, can't blame em for taking the easy way out

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

This is some retarded logic right here

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

bald

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

history has been made

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

A face like that? Is she an Instagram model or just a random whore? Because if the former it easily surpasses 50 dicks, if the latter it's about 20-40.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

I SAID FUCK OFF
ROASTIE WHORES AREN'T WELCOME HERE
FUCK OFF

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

i'd go fuckin nuclear mate

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

truly we have become television and film

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

Name your positive qualities

William Moore
William Moore

I wouldn't have the confidence to go from "hey" to "wanna fuck" without projecting all my insecurity in fear of getting #MeToo'd

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

When I dated the sweetest, most innocent, and religious girl in my highschool. She was abstinent and I was cool with that at the time. Then she dumped me for some douchy 'bad boy'. I wouldn't go so far as to call her a whore, but I definitely learned that everything I knew about women was wrong.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

you worry that you'll always fail to measure up to your father, and you have a mommy fetish, possibly even some sexual hangup with your own mother

I have neither problem so the Chad Dad scenario becomes humorous, and the Slut Mom is depressing because I am empathizing with some imaginary sad sack who has to live with the shame (no empathy for Beta Son in the first scenario because it's his responsibility as a man to keep his woman devoted to him)

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

You can't be this braindead, please be trolling

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

I can read AND write
I have all my fingers and toes and teeth so far
I know how to wipe my ass after poopin
I know what foreplay is and have a rough idea how to go about it
I can pet dogs and I don't dislike animals

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Are you new? I've legitimately lost count of how many porn or off topic threads I've been in that have hit bump limit on Sup Forums. Though admittedly this is the first when did you realize thread I've been in to do it.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

Are you saying that's wrong?

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

FUCK OFF
ROASTIE FUCK OFF

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

I'd like to devote the rest of this discussion to Highlander. I wonder what his old secretary lady looked like when he used to bone her

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

Shut up, shit for brains.

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

this is the first time specifically a "all women are whores..." thread got to 300 because they usually get deleted pretty fast.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Am I being too harsh on /r9k/ for thinking this isn't a troll and he actually thinks these things are stand out qualities in a human? Yikes

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

The golden rule is to treat them the way you'd like to be treated, dunkass. That won't necessarily make them treat you better (and it's nobody's fault if you hang around with the wrong types of people and overlook people you can become friends with) and you don't need to bend over backwards to treat them in a special way, but at least you'll start rounding off your pointy bits that are going to push off people who'd be willing to get close to you in the first place. You'll also realize that life owes you not a single thing and that you have a choice to live with a calmer and gentler mind, independent and strong, instead of constantly getting tossed around by the whims of circumstance and of people.

It's not logic when it's backed up with actual real life experience. It's the way things work. You can always try it yourself, by the way.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Wew

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Bump

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

That one just hits too close to home.
I mean, why would they do it?

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

people only hate you if you hate them and yourself
Yeah no. Keep your Facebook quotes to yourself

Leo King
Leo King

baka

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Did you think I was lying when I said I have no positive attributes? I'm not being "self pitying", I'm just being pragmatic. Women and normalfaggots literally cannot comprehend.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Newfags are worse than roasties

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Fucking idiot newfag.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Do yourself a favour and stop thinking you're a special snowflake

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

6/10

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

That's how it works lad. The sooner you realize it the better.

Carson Young
Carson Young

Kill yourself

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Top-tier funpost

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

window licker

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

I'm not trying to be a "Special snowflake". Just saying you women and leftists are right, I'm a terrible contemptible excuse for a human being and I have every right in the world to hate you, seeing that my mere existence is reason enough to be hated

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

i like man that are ambitious
Translation:
i like man that can pay for my shit down the line.

It's funny, used to be I had to do most of the housework and provided most of the income, so she could work on her career and stuff. Now that she has a decent job, she turns around, sniffs after another guy and proclaims to him, how much she loves housework and cooking. Oh well, whores gonna be whores. I'd rather get my lifestyle financed by some schmuck too.

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

mfw this hit the bump limit
mfw this will hit the archives

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

i guess you missed "in general" on the end there. it means that while there are outliers, you can identify a clear difference in the typical sexual behavior of the two populations. basically, men are visual creatures, women are not so much, their sexuality is more complicated. which seems obvious from an evolutionary perspective. bearing that in mind, it's silly to base your view of general female sexual predilections on a population who--if they even are real women--are already self-selected outliers and not representative. usually I don't have to autistically qualify every broad statement i make for people to take my meaning

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

I remember 700 post porn thread hit the archives
Good times

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

Thanks for the (you)s

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

they all hit the archives

Joshua White
Joshua White

All me

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

wtf? whats the post limit

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

phonefag too
Christ.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

B E G O N E

T
H
O
T

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

If we are talking about Incels, i kinda feel for the guys. I'm not a virgin but i have been so long without a woman that i might as well be, however i do know what it is to have sex. And if it isn't with feelings it's kinda boring. But think how miserable existence must be for Incels. To desire a woman so much you live your whole life for it, but never receive it because you are simply born different than your fellow man. Oh such a horror, i pity them.

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Fuck off cunts

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

you women and leftists
even after all the people calling you retarded for doing this you still do this shit. fucking hell

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Don't think there is one. Threads rarely stay heavy with traffic once they hit bump limit so it's not really needed here.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Madman

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

And yet you're still here. It's almost as if you're getting paid to post or you're just as mentally ill as me or something.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

there is literally nothing wrong with this mindset. women are supposed to hitch their wagon to the best horse they can and do everything possible to enable its run. take care of the house, care for the kids, emotional support. it's a good life for everyone involved in both husband and wife are quality people. you've gotten memed into thinking that's a bad thing dude

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

No it isn't moron

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

and everybody is mean to them, why did you wait til bump limit to share my viewpoint, I needed you earlier cunt!

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

whats "bump limit" and what is the bump limit number?

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Nice

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

You're not even fucking trying

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

i knew this thread was full of tourists

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

I’m not exactly longing to be with a woman but I’ll still accept your pity.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and blaming everyone and everything else for your mistreatment might make you feel better momentarily, but it will never make things better for you.

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

i guarantee you i have been on this site longer than both of you losers, i just dont care to learn the specifics of how "le epic XD bump limit! wow epic over 9000 posts" threads work

Owen James
Owen James

fuck off reddit

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

@94947816

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

you're making it worse

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Some incels are somewhat attractive or a little rough around the edges and need to refine other qualities of themselves and lower their standards, but no woman is going to find women hate attractive. It is inherently emasculate for a man to hate on a women because it makes him no different than another cackling hen in the coop. That's why faggots are so gleeful to express their hatred of women and their love for cock.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

le reddit
still doing the "I'm WAY more grown up than yoooou"

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Suspect this is bait but anyone that's been here a month knows the bump limit.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

If you genuinely wholeheartedly think that then go for it. Do whatever makes feel satisfied and fulfilled in life. I personally think you can do better. I think you can overcome this and be the be the you you never thought possible. I know this all sounds corny as hell, but you've got potential.

John Cook
John Cook

It is inherently emasculate for a man to hate on a women because it makes him no different than another cackling hen in the coop. That's why faggots are so gleeful to express their hatred of women and their love for cock.
You've never been around married men exchanging bantz before have you

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

If you're being serious it's 300.
After that posts don't bump the thread.
inb4 LOLOLOL TROLL U

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

suck my dick, not an argument kids

i post here, i didn't learn how the entirety of the site functions because im an autistic fuck aspiring to be a janitor like some other user in this thread

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Yet they aren't within earshot of their wives are they

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Yet they aren't within earshot of their wives are they
The way you worded the 2 sentences I quoted had nothing to do with women being in earshot

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

i post here, i didn't learn how the entirety of the site functions because im an autistic fuck aspiring to be a janitor like some other user in this thread
Then you're just stupid because anyone else would be able to put 2 and 2 together when the threads cease to bump.

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

No, there isn't. But there is, if you pretend to be strong womyn for years and then suddenly claim to have always been housewive material.
It shows, that either you were dishonest about enjoying being independent or about being a housewive.
E.g. she always hated to cook, now she suddenly loves to cook, always hated to clean, suddenly she spents weekends tyding up.
Also
women should always pick a superior male
hence males always end up with inferior females
I've spent enough time raising mental children, don't want to do it for the next decades.

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

how would i know the thread stops bumping unless im scouring the catalog and looking back at useless information, wow this thread ive already participated in, i better start paying attention to how it moves in the catalog

i bet you loved those niggers going to page 15 threads and you sat there jerking off your lil dick about how epic it was that you hit bump limit

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit