When did you realize all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and...

When did you realize all women are whores even that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word is most definitely a whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak/view?i=2c0_1507775239
youtube.com/watch?v=_vfkzMAWWKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this one is just sad man...

That's gonna leave a mark

Lol deserved, stupid cunt.

>that quiet innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and barely says a word
that's awfully specific, have you been watching me? who are you really?

you have doomed yourself to cancer by posting this image user

you deserve it too

may it be painful

I bet she'll feel THAT in the morning!

>When did you realize all women are whores
when I was 14

I denied it until I was 21 tho

They looked fake anyway

this one is way funnier with audio

>its a Truman imagines live together with every girl he sees everday

OOOH MY SPLEEN

link?

Did this thread not get enough replies the last time you posted it? Or the months before?

>mfw didn't see The Sign

liveleak/view?i=2c0_1507775239

And it opened up her spine

it's a bot, user. You literally yelling at lines of code

>image
Wtf you need to go back

then why are you only telling me and not the entire thread? I pray I didn't insult you and am just dealing with a salty /d/og

heh

*(You)'s in Swedish*

The OP is a hon trannie, bottom virgin or a incel eternal virgin.

Stupid fucking roastie

>Incel

Good to know your genes won't be passed on

>russian women
>once

based whore poster

This

agreed

I am also not samefaggin like you fine gentelmen

I'm not samefagging. Last post I made in this thread was the spine one

So that's what hitting the wall means.

It's the first sign.

america was a mistake

Quiet grillz are always into choking and Daddy talk.

You just need to lure them back to your place.

So OP is right, you are a whore. Elliot Rodger was right.

>thread up for 30 minutes
based roastieposter. WHORES ETERNALLY BTFO

Ohh! Thats gotta hurt!

That's a Russian girl in Dominican Republic.

>saw this thread yesterday
>thought, lol virgin pls
>see it today
>girl i was talking to reveals shes fucking a chad and likes it when she chokes her
Time to go full Sup Forums lads

is she ok?

white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Letting the Jews contaminate our women's minds was a mistake.

when he chokes her even

That's not in the US, nigger.

>girls I like is with someone else
>REEE ROASTIE WHORES
The story of every autismal virgin.

>saw this for the first time yesterday

fresh off the boat from reddit

I am autistic, but not a virgin

What was the biggest whore thing a woman ever admitted to you?

idk, tons of shit. I hate to agree with the incels, but it's all fucking true. Women should never have been let off the leash. It's beyond nightmare

damn you for making me say such things

Yessss its working. Come join us. You will never regret it

>When a woman admits something horribly whoreish to you and then gets mad with you for judging her

dude, they suck so fucking bad. I just found out terrible stuff about a girl I used to care for. I knew she was a whore, but she should have a family by now, not be strung out on shit. It really wounded me

>start working at a call center on monday
>they have a party on friday
>girl from my training class gets gangbanged/DPd by two guys from our office at the party
>slept with the manager too just so she could keep her job despite never selling shit or doing any actual work

I think, honestly, that only a man has enough empathy to be truly wounded by female behavior. It makes me want to paint, to construct; the pain. The energies are all wrong and its driving us to literal suicide

Why are bitter manchildren so bad at seeing that this planet is filled with retarded men and retarded women? The type of retardation just differs, but they are still retarded. This applies to this board too.

It's a painful redpill to swallow

>>girl from my training class gets gangbanged/DPd by two guys from our office at the party
What a disgusting slut. I'll bet she didn't even insist they wear condoms.

because ,

you'll never understand how blindingly sad it is to see something of value in this world used up and thrown away

based whore poster

Around the time I made her breathlessly sputter out "I'm daddy's little fuckpig" in between me jamming my cock down her throat. Stay salty, incel.

This.

For those unaware, most (like 90%) girls have a minor bdsm fetish. It's nothing too crazy, but most girls like to be restrained during sex. (It's a holdover from the times in our past when sex wasn't the cozy wooing it is today, their phenotypes express themselves for this event and made them enjoy it. Yeah, it's kind of weird). Light bondage, light choking, it turns a girl on. Full on rough sex? DP and Gangbangs? That's the sign of an MK Ultra'd girl or a girl that got the business end of a male relative's dick. Don't even bother with trash on your dick, there's 3 billion women, and your body wants to dick as many as possible. Just from a numbers standpoint alone, it's inefficient.

Light bondage, make a girl cum and look her in the eyes when she cums, and she's yours. If you do it like 10 times or so, she's emotionally hooked on you. This is why women always have on again off again relationships, because the guy got her to cum but doesn't have the intelligence to put a ring on it. A female's orgasm is basically a giant flood of oxytocin, which tells her brain "Hey bitch, this guy is the one." Keep it up and she'll stay with you forever. A woman's brain is all chemicals, same as yours. You're on here for the dopamine rush of the (You), it keeps you coming. The same applies to a woman. Dope her up on oxytocin and her mind gets rewired to you. (This is why sluts exist, they keep wanting the rush of the oxytocin, but only the first guy that gave her the first orgasm can give her the exact same oxytocin rush. Each successive oxtocin rush isn't enough. It's very very hard to keep a slut hooked to you to rewire her brain to adjust to you. )

>b-but
Welcome to the rules of nature bitch.

>a girl that got the business end of a male relative's dick
laughed more than I should have

my gf who said she will love me forever and that i'm the most special thing in her life broke up with me 2 years ago. i was being a bit of a beta and was talking to her after she told me she wanted to break up because in my twisted head, i thought i could overwhelm her and change her mind or something retarded like that. anyway, she said she is looking forward to trying out new things and wants to trying hooking up with women

it was an eye opening moment because i think for the first time with her, i had a perfect moment of clarity like "oh". these memories and feelings i have don't
actually matter because they don't exist how i thought they did. i truly saw who she was and how she felt. she didn't really care about me and i am just a blip while she forges a new path to 'explore' herself aka getting railed by something new

>Welcome to the rules of nature bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=_vfkzMAWWKE

things i experienced personally:
>a girl offered to suck me off in a club bathroom for 2 Es (worth about 10€)
>fucked a girl at a buddies house, he didnt talk to her the entire time we were there (not a single fucking word), told her to fuck him too, she did.
>fucked a girl within 15 minutes of meeting her, afterwards she told me she just wanted to piss off her boyfriend
>fucked a girl, see a friend of her a week later, she asks me to fuck her too, never said more than hello to her before

given that i am mediocre looking at best and autistic as fuck i cant even imagine what levels of whore a true chad experiences.

I hate women so goddamn much.

ITT: Virgins

More than once

yeah, whatever, but this kills the man, it really does, and it's the important part, the part that strives for betterment, the reason we're even enjoying such luxuries

you wound the poet, you get better poetry

you wound the architect and you get shitty buildings

>incel thread with nsfw stays up for over an hour
Janny, just wipe it and go to /r9k/.

ITT: White knight faggots

why you mad tho?
just incels, right?

If women are whores then treat them as such. Its only fair.

How many dicks have been in this girl? I say 12 at the very least.

>autistic virginal hurdur
Based.

>if you're not a bitter autistic KHV of 20+ years of age then you're a white knight

you're a total faggot, dude

Welcome to modern women, user.
>Wanderlust
Code for "I want to go to nice places and get deep dicked by a swarthy native man with bad tattoos and a raging coke addiction"
>Open Minded
Code for "If you disagree with me I'll fucking flip my shit you fucking bigot"

Woman is an easy to understand creature. The preliminary goal is the oxytocin rush. Everything else is secondary. Even social validation is secondary to this. When does the female brain unleash oxytocin? During orgasm and during labor. This is intentional, by design. It's to get the woman attached to you, and attached to pumping out babies. Assuming a birth with no complications, the woman will want it again. This is part of nature. Call me a virgin, call me an incel, whatever. It's the truth.

Understand that women are all junkies, and suddenly their behavior becomes a great deal clearer to understand. They are not children, but instead addicts. This is why they take great strives to go after social validation. If they go along with the herd, so to say, then they are able to have more sex. If they have more sex, they have a higher chance of oxytocin hitting their brain like Kurt Cobain's mouthwash. So the idea of being full of wanderlust, being openminded, being a "liberated slut" is the very easy way of getting an oxytocin hit. These are junkies that have been strung along and utterly convinced that sex is the highest pleasure, and getting it and using it recklessly is no big deal. (There obviously is a great deal more to sex than just oxytocin rushes, but that comes later. Most people cannot understand the esoteric importance of sex)

Why do you think most single moms are desperate? It's not just finding a secure dude to take care of the kid. It's because she has a chance of getting pregnant again and popping out another baby.

That and a couple of offended Arby roast beef specials

The redpill subreddit changed my life

you're arguments are noted, but it's sad. Come at me with some evidence that the male character hasn't shown signs of burnout due to that absolute state of females. I'm not a virgin, but I shouldn't even have to say that. Everyone feels it, that's why the defense is so strong. What would be the point of anti-incel movements if their rhetoric didn't have a transformative truth sewn into it?

I forgot how hilarious the pathetic faggots on /r9k/ are, might go there for the first time in years for a chuckle

Why? What do you care? It's not like she was ever going to have sex with you in the first place.

Ebin

tl;dr: if she says one thing, she means the opposite
common example is "NO HOOKUPS" on dating app/site profiles

it's not the same anymore after lgbt invaded

>t. Toastie roastie

>where are your arguments
>come at me with evidence
>""everyone feels it""

>Most people cannot understand the esoteric importance of sex
Please expand upon that, user. I see what you did there, linguistically; you can't just lightly brush upon reference to a subject like that then dismiss it to round out the rest of your original supposition. You brought that up on purpose, so someone can ask about it. So please tell us about it.

the white knight shit is pure noise. I hate this, man. I'm going to humble brag about literally fucking around with my friend's wives. That's not fucking right! It never will be, but I'm a man. She needs to understand what she means to her husband, not me

this is such shit, man

Is it like /gif/? Homos took over that board too

9/10 argument

>open /tvpol/
>rules of nature starts playing

whoever decided to make lgbt a blue board is retarded

another thread that proves incels should be institutionalized