Where do democrats and liberals draw the line?

Where do democrats and liberals draw the line?

It seems they have become increasingly desperate and scary since this election has began.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/OpedsandArticles/Obama-Record-Deportations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Blaming immigration for all your problems instead of taking responsibility for yourselves like adults, despite immigration decreasing and the Obama administration deporting record numbers of people
>Running a campaign by repeating faggotry repeatedly proven to be false by virtually every fact checker (muh media conspiracy!)
>Questioning the entire democratic process despite no actual, demonstrable proof of voter fraud and encouraging literal white niggers to intimidate voters you dont agree with

Goddamn democrats!!! Oh wait...

Of course, this will just get shouted down by underage children who dont fully understand the meaning of "shill", because pic related.

America would genuinely be a better place today if we had had 8 years of President Palin.

>post a pic
>do everything on the pic except from a libtard perspective
Good job, libtard.

Kool-aid, you drinks it - please deport yourself to Jonestown immediately.

>Blaming immigration for all your problems
typical shitlib
point out something that's a(n easlity solveable) problem, suddenly you're blaming that thing for ALL your problems

Proving my point as usual. Stay in school kids.

Thank god you're not old enough to vote (yet).

actually there is no line anymore - we're ALL committed as fuck. they might get butthurt, decide their feet hurt, and not vote. but the independents will go our way

This shit is not funny dude, the majority of them seem to be losing their minds lately. It's almost as if they are becoming actual monsters.

pretty much anything would have been better than 8 years of this gay nigger

Stay in your containment board

>flag
>/trash/

Calm down Pablo, you can come here legally if you wanna leave the trash some day.

Loudfags arent welcome around here

Just a picture, but anyway if I may ask?

How does it make you feel when democrats and liberals try so hard to appeal to your people now?

>muh record deportations

cis.org/OpedsandArticles/Obama-Record-Deportations

They can go fuck themselves, the working class which most mexicans are part of know their problems because they affect their lifestyle.

And they know pretty fucking well the solution, a bunch of pansy-assed liberals who havent touched a tool in their entire lives arent going to convince them otherwise.

But spics kinda dont give a fuck about politics as long as they can keep working and the prices and peace stay the same or get better.

Sadly, spics are pretty apathetic, but if someone comes with the voice to rally them around you can squeeze the best out of them

>Sadly, spics are pretty apathetic, but if someone comes with the voice to rally them around you can squeeze the best out of them

Interesting, I may be a dindu, but Trump gave me a sense of pride like never before. Either way, are you fine in Mexico? I actually care about people who post on Sup Forums since we are here for a reason. Seems as though democrats are tossing away their support of blacks hell the American people for the Latino and illegal support now.

Hey OP, don't listen to them, you've got concerns, thats okay.

So, as far as I'm really going to say, this election has done something I've been in favor of for some time. It's destroyed both parties of the Bipartisan system. Trump broke everything about the Republicans down into nothing after a long period of time where the Republicans weren't even supporting the people they claimed to be working for, and if this stuff with Project Veritas pans out, that will literally be the end of the Democratic party. Hell, even if Project Veritas doesn't pan out, its forever cast a bad light and all credibility has been destroyed which is about as good.

Literally, both parties have been broken. This is great.

Are we gonna have a reset, because that's what I'm hoping for.

Niggers dont breed
They have an impressive abortion rate, and most of them die in crime-related shit.

However spics have strong family values, they marry early and have several children by 30. Abortion is a sin between them and they take religion pretty fucking serious.

Politicians know this, better to earn the vote of the ever-growing spics than the subhumans whose populaton stays halted

But I want a family too

And you are an exception to the rule.
Like everyone in this fucking place

I highly doubt it will be a full reset, but I can't be sure. I'd like a reset, to some degree, but I'd also like to see this give rise to a multi-party system. Although, with how much the upper echelon keep things amongst themselves...

I dunno. There's a lot up for grabs at this point. I'd prefer Trump to Clinton, personally, but I can't say I really know how this election will go.

I don't know.

Election Trump and let's find out?

they cant draw a line their hands are always literally shaking

If trump gets elected, niggers and other anarcholiberals riot.

if Clinton gets elected, "those other people" will start a coup.

I love the setting. I just hope Russia or China doesnt get ideas when shit starts hitting the Fan in USA.

I love you Mexibro, come to burgerland

Let's just hope for the best

>If trump gets elected, niggers and other anarcholiberals riot.

I'm not rioting, I'm fucking partying

Not until the race war ends.

Want to see what happens from my side of the border.

Lets see what the fuck all those assblasted leftists and niggers can do.

At this rate, the black support is increasing for Trump. It only might just be leftists and few niggers at this point.

The reason why liberals have gotten so murderously bloodthirsty and violent over Trump is because they've morphed into the very muslim vermin they fellate. It's quite obvious that if someone sucks an evil dick long enough, they become that evil dick.

I will say I'm slightly disturbed by how much cutesy stuffs you keep around, but to each their own.

Yeah, I'm definitely hoping for the best. But please, keep coming to Sup Forums and even more than that, please stay civil. I miss the days when Sup Forums could actually have discussions before turning into a raging shitstorm of "You're a cunt" behavior.

I hope I run into you on Sup Forums more in the future.

jokes on you this is my fist election year I can vote

I want to pat that head and tap that black lotus.

>I will say I'm slightly disturbed by how much cutesy stuffs you keep around, but to each their own.

Hey man I've been here for a long time, I stay true the rules as well and anime is allowed on all boards, also black weeb. Everything will slowly go back to normal here once this election is over.

I will ensure all fuckers who try to come to my two homes which is Sup Forums & America, and try to fuck it up need to get the fuck out as soon as possible.

>Compromising national security/Email scandal
>Insulting Berny voter scandal
>Supporting and arming ISIS scandal
>Mali eartquake scandal
>Saudi Arabia/Qatar donation scandal
>Childrape victim shaming scandal
>That think where she was kicked out of court for lying all the time
>Destroying democracy by rigging Palestinian election scandal
>Bill Clinton sex scandals Hillary accusing rape victims of being whores and shit
>Wikileaks everything

She would have to eat a living baby in front of an audience of 100.000 libtards (not like she could rally that much) to get them at least reconsider the vote