Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=x_fBYROA7Hk#t=14m15s

>"Verbal IQ, or IQ in general... Lower IQ is correlated with right-wing authoritarianism"

HAHAHA
Sup Forums
BTFO
T
F
O

>Lower IQ is correlated with right-wing authoritarianism
wtf i hate black people now

Yes, that's because there's aspises autistic Neo-Nazi's who just hate on races and jews without actually knowing WHY they hate them.

Plus, you do ave your trailer trash in the southern states of America.

Meanwhile, leftists marxists are some of the most thickest people I've had to come across.

They said the same thing about the left wing as well with the only difference being the right wing doesn't have "compassion" for others.

I've read Mein Kampf

Why did communism take such a hold in Africa when the average IQ is lower than the West or Asia?

Don't spoil the fun, please.

Fucking leaf.

You think you've disproven a scientific study because you have a question you can't answer?

>Lower IQ is correlated with right-wing authoritarianism
Unless you're black or hispanic or native american of course :^)

Is that why our inner city enrichments all vote left wing?

Or all the Venezuelans?

Being a nigger is also related to low-IQ

So, if IQ tests are reliable then right wing guys are right about niggers, if IQ tests are not reliable, this whole argument is bullshit.

Logic is a beatiful thing.

Link to the findings?

African countries tend toward right-wing authoritarianism.

>leftists even touching the topic of IQ

Nice glass house you've got there.

Why did the nazi leaders all have high IQ?

I had my IQ pegged at 136 when I took the test (actual IQ test not faggy internet one) and my political views fall mostly under Paleo-Conservatism

>Verbal IQ, or IQ in general... Lower IQ is correlated with right-wing authoritarianism

Where exactly is the source for this one? I remember hearing "racist have low IQ", but if you actually took the time to look at the study that they constantly quote, the study suggested that there was a correlation with low IQ and impulsive behavior, and since impulsive people are more likely to espouse racist views then there is a correlation with racism and low IQ, but at the same time, being and holding "racist" views had no correlations with IQ.

We shall see how that turns out. Very hligh IQ societies have massive problems coming out of that. They overthink things. Braunwash themselves out of basic instincts with elaborate philosophies and technology. The problem is that these instincts are basic (breeding, territorialism, tribalism) because they are crucial for survival. High IQ societies may end up overran with niggers or coquered by primitive desert nomad cults (europe) or just die out (Japan). Or be wiped out by machines or weapons they themselves created (nukes, AI) High IQ may be an evolutionary dead end for homo sapiens.

>falling for the Sup Forums is one person meme

Just because someone identifies with the right wing does not mean they are authoritarian. The authoritarianism is coming from the left these days largely.

That's racist of you to single out niggers, spics have low IQ too.

14m15s

It should start the video at that time if you copypaste the link, for some reason doesn't work when embedded