If the show is still airing new episodes, how come CN barely airs it and it's not a phenomenon anymore...

If the show is still airing new episodes, how come CN barely airs it and it's not a phenomenon anymore. This is just like The Horse Show, except Discovery Family still airs it all the time

too bad 16 episodes left (mostly are filler) and the cancelattion , no movies or the 10th season.

>why isn't it a phenomenon anymore
after the romance plots got abandoned, the shippingfags mostly jumped ship and left viewership struggling
>why is it barely aired
same question as why is nothing except ttg and shit like clarence being aired

they killed it, same as SU. SU had new episodes air in Asia and no one bothered to record them, and the thread for it barely got 100 posts

>how come CN barely airs it
Don't know, they air it plenty here in New Zealand.

>it's not a phenomenon anymore
Times change.

>mostly are filler
Please tell me where you get your crystal balls from.

TTGo.

>it's not a phenomenon anymore
Seasons 5 and 6 made everyone jump ship to other shows. The entire Flame Princess breakup and the arm fiasco didn't help at all.

At least seasons 7 and 8 sparked interest again to everyone who abandoned the series.

only 2 episodes are lore-related, the rest is garbage.

>even RS got a movie
J U S T
U
S
T

The season isn't out yet, so I don't know what you're basing that on. There is every reason to think that season 9 will have a lot of focus on resolving hanging plot threads and character arcs.

I dropped this shit once i found finn becoming depressed and hanging out with some weird ass bee lol. Is jake even a character ?

RS got a shitty TV movie that nobody even remembers

>blaming creators for scheduling
wew lad

Why it's barely aired? CN doesn't give a shit about its TV schedule anymore and is relying on app views

Why is it no longer popular? Season 5 and Season 6 is a major turning point of the show writing and plot wise, it made lots of viewers lose faith in it, and the "2deep4u" made normies and casual viewers stop watching it. Basically alienating two of their main audiences.

Past few seasons have been shit with some good episodes (mostly the mini-series), so I'm hoping the writers get their shit together for the upcoming final season.

Because even CN knows how shit it has been since Season 5.

unlike Star vs, Steven,Rick and Morty and other this show is going nowhere, 99% of the episodes is about some shitty background character that and the development of the main characters is pointless, Jake puppies didn't changed his life in any way, Finn love interests last half season and are irrelevant etc

The show is pretty much like simpsons/family guy now, it will never change, is stagnant and the problem is character development was part of the show, Finn even used to age by real time,he used to be 12 now he's 16 but he's mentally the same boy of the first episode.

>but he's mentally the same boy of the first episode.
You have to be retarded to believe this.

How is current Finn any different from pilot Finn?He's still the same impulsive, action addict,violent brat that want to bang the princess, not even his looks changed at all besides the arm.

>Lorefags

He's way more emotionally mature, and much less impulsive than he used to be. This isn't an opinion, you're objectively wrong here. You could argue they didn't handle his development well, but to say that Finn hasn't matured at all since the Enchiridion is laughably incorrect.

>liking meaningless filler

If you're talking about the recent thing, it was only rumored new episodes, it ended up being a re-airing

That wasn't a movie, that was a special episode that JG even had to fight to get 60 minutes and for it to be called a movie, takes away the "they got a movie" part when it wasn't that solid or out of respect

Also OP, AT had decent reruns since April into I think July, RS didn't have reruns since 2014 even on its finale day

>Adventure Time having filler

because it's not teen titans go, dummy

Not , but Finn doesn't seem truly developed as a mc with hundreds of episodes behind him.
Can you give concrete examples?

The Hall of Egress, Crossover, Cloudy and Flute Spell.