The butterfly.

omae wa mou shindeiru

Nani?!

>Goofy has never truly died
>Superman has been shown to be vulnerable in many more ways than expected
Goof takes it

he killed fitty men

With Instant Transmission at least.

Just warp him to a red sun solar system and rip.

Not sure who would win without that cheat move though.

I don't think Goku would use that move against him regardless since he'd consider it dishonorable and is the type to always want a challenge anyway.

wonder woman's ass could kill superman

Goku wouldn't know about that weakness anyways

You're right, I didn't consider that.

PURGE THE XENOS

But what if God Superman?

If we're gonna do the God Form bullshit from Super we might as well make it even.

>turn our Sun into a red Sun
Brilliant!

The Thing.

Those guys are weak to fire though.

Just laser the fuck out of them.

Old Emps or Nu-fluff Emps? Because keep in my mind that Nu-fluff Emps has not only been depowered to be weaker than ADB's sooper-kewl Not!Able OC donutsteel demon, but also acts like a fucking moron because the BL writers want to write him as this Cold Callous mastermind, but are themselves fucking morons, and therefore incapable of that.

According to this Supes would kick his ass.

>2011
Outdated

>mudercock superman

but supermang can't get preggers.

Also, not how power level works? I'm pretty sure it's not a straight conversion and when you're dealing with a scale like this it could increase or decrease the result drastically if the original number is off.

Crossover where Kryptonite, a Homeworld Gem, comes to earth and wreaks having on Superman and the Crystal Gems go to stop her. Greg seduces her and murdercocks her, saving the day while setting up the "Son of Kryptonite" arc for season 12.

I'm sure Supes has a kinetic biofield that'll protect him, or at least a fucking strong immune system that'll eat away it's cells.

If not then I'll fucking jump into a wood chipper head first.

You kill Superman by making him eat Kryptonite, correct?
Pic related could easily shoot it in his mouth.

>That Manface
Are you sure that's Wonderwoman and not just a drugged up Tranny dressed as Wonderwoman.

>defeated by Vriska

Absolutely kekworthy.

Rodney. Bastard can get hurt...but in some way he's virtually indestructible. Plus, he's like a cartoon character. In a very literal way.

Most of the badguy in the show got Kryptonite maybe its on sale everywhere with 30% discount

WTF even happens in that scene why would she do that ?

Wasn't there also a comic where Skeletor killed him?

Vriska just so happened to have the one thing that could defeat him, if she didn't she'd be toast.

Instant Transmission requires a ki signature which is basically life force you dolt. Im getting tired of people constantly thinking it teleport where ever the fuck to.

This fella

Okay. So. This is Injustice and Batman through great levels keikaku managed to Greek gods themselves to attacks Supes' Regime. WoWo is then forced to side with Zeus as a champion of the gods against Superman in a duel. And Diana pulls no punches.

this.
Popeye can bend reality and transmute matter with his punches, and even when completely disintegrated can will himself back into existence near any can of spinach.

There's one where a Superman gets stabbed through by He-man, but it isn't really him.

unironically could

Goofy defeats HIMSELF on a regular basis. He can't even play baseball or go swimming without seriously injuring himself due to his own stupidity.

But then if an antagonist is involved, namely Pete, then his accidents cause him to succeed at whatever he's doing. So logically he'd fuck up so much that Superman would die.