Keep the momentum going. Next hashtag #ThankYouSaudiArabia or similar

Keep the momentum going. Next hashtag #ThankYouSaudiArabia or similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7At6IsRKY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477681689549.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like the idea but keep it subtle. No beheadings.

Too obvious that it comes from the right. It needs to seem sincere and genuinely leftist, but it should make people think 'Oh Shit what are we (libtards) thinking!'

#NoMoreBorders
#OpenTheCountry

smartmatic

OP Here

Yea these should be the next hashtags. Good call.

Or try to promote that Hillary voters should only use the Smartmatic machines and try to avoid paper ballots. Give bs reasons like this is the way of the future, etc

These are great wish we would have done this 2 months ago

Need to add our hashtags with #ImWithHer

If we add so many different pictures covering a wide variety of topics with thay hashtag, those fuckers won't be able to control it. Especially if we do it right by promoting shit she said so they can't refuse it.

Let's get more hashtags in folks

OP again.

Took your advice.

A few more please. Let's get this going.

too much!! you will decrease the effectiveness of the draft our daughters

chill for a minute, we've got it made

its more effective at this point, right when its too late to defend against.

This won't get trending because a Saudi prince is the second biggest shareholder of twitter and they'll just censor this hashtag.

qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/

This is too soft. Liberals would literally support this

Those liberals are beyond help. These should target the soft hillary voter.

Some of these are very good

Remember to keep minimal association with the right. Make it sound like it came from her campaign and isn't le sarcasm. Also don't post from sperg accounts.

Bump for potential!
But change the Hashtag to something like #ThanksClinton(Foundation) or a similar one so we can broaden the attack.
For example: "#ThanksClinton(Foundation)" "For accepting $45,000,000 to elect our first female President"
This way we can not only cover the other Countries like Qatar, UAE, Oman, etc. who gave Money to the Clinton's but also things like the Uranium One Deal and other former scandals.
Also change the style of the memes, the font looks way too much like the fonts from the pro-Trump memes.
We need to keep a low profile, we don't want to be exposed. This is crucial!
Also, thank you and keep up the good work.

Also mixed feelings about the "Paid for by Hillary for America" Tag. This might backfire.

this

OK how about #TheWorldWithHer or something like that?

We need to a consensus on this, if we are going with that or #NoMoreBorders.

We just did this meme and you're recycling it already.

This looks way too much like something they would actually support.

Maybe add some hearts. Lefties like to think about hearts

Get pics from Paris, Cologne, Calais and other camps throughout Europe.

CTR are trying to play 4-dimensional chess with us.

Too soft
Add some molotov cocktails

>admitting you are sperg
top cringe!

>no sperg pride
Cringed.

It's ok, it's ok. Simple post these with a pro-Hell sockpuppet, and then switch over and SCATHINGLY DENOUNCE it with an alt-right sockpuppet. Then target any dumbass who actually thought the same thing. Share their tweets with sensible (and real) people.

This is top quality.

STOP THE PRESS

Audio From 2006 Of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election

MAKE THIS TRENDING

THIS IS HUGE

I'm being serious. If I saw this out in the open I'd think it were a real hillary ad.
The only way I can think to spin this would be to put some actual murdering refugees faces on the back, like a pic of the san bernardino murders on it, but then it ends up looking too obviously from us.
It needs to send a firmer message that terrorists are coming in with refugees. From the image it looks like the people coming in are peaceful people in need of help.

Personally, I like a sarcastic "Thanks for abc" or "Well done with xyz" because it transports a personal apportionment of blame which is likely to push peoples buttons.

On the other hand there are people with more experience at this topic which voices should be heard and we aren't in a hurry as we just pushed another successful Hashtag.

Maybe use the time until we get more input to work on the meme appearance.
Take a look at pro-Hillary memes, most of them look way simpler, the style needs to be acclimatized.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477681689549.webm