It's not dead... is it?

It's not dead... is it?

I hope so. Then it hopefully won't be long until it drops in price.

>No news at E3 or Comicon
>Lego Ninjago getting its own standalone game rather than a Story pack

I'm sorry user. I'll miss it too.

will it go down in history as the most underated crossover game?

Post your squad.

>Chell
>Homer Simpson
>Sonic the Hedgehog
>Marceline
>Dr. Venkman
>Scooby Doo

Sorry user but the whole ttl fad has moved on, with the exeption of skylanders some weird black magic keeps that shit alive somehow

I wish they'd introduce Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney characters. Just let Lego Dimentions be the place where companies play nice.

amiibo

Supposedly Star Vs. was one of the themes they were negotiating when their other licensing deals pulled out and the project collapsed.

The project collapse due licensing? That explains it all
Was it selling well at least?

From what I heard, year 2 did better than year 1, but it still wasn't enough. The price point was just too high.

Future Licencees started pulling out, and the staff at Tt apparently just got tired of working on it. It was never officially "cancelled"., but without any new content and no one working on it...

>we will never get a Steven Universe level pack
>we will never get more Sonic character packs
>I'll never get a Forrest Gump pack
I don't even play the game, I just love collecting minifigs from franchises that wouldn't have gotten any otherwise.

>The staff confirmed Steven Universe was one of the most requested franchises
>McFarlene toys securing the license was one of the first signs of the line's cancellation.

Amiibo survive off of fans, scalpers, and having more than one game. Lego and Disney are both failing.

>Failing
Disney closed up shop a year ago.

LEGO has one more release the 12th and that looks to be it for the series.

Point is, these things aren't nearly as successful as Lego and Disney wanted them to be. Even with all these different IPs with characters that are ingrained into pop culture so deeply that it would fall apart without them, they still can't keep it afloat.

For what it's worth, they cut Disney Infinity as a last ditch costcutting measure after a bad ESPN deal and shoddy construction in Shanghai Disneyland.

It made them a billion and a half during its final holiday season.

I always wanted a Lego Sonic. I'm thankful we finally got one, but it just makes me want even more of the characters.

I hope they do more with the license. The Sonic pack sold like crazy last holiday season, so hopefully that's a hint to them.

to be fair the infinity one was because of ESPN and Shanghai and not of the toys

It's just that you'd think Star Wars, Disney, and Marvel would be enough to bring people in, but I guess the base game wasn't interesting enough to keep them. That, and pricing.

>no Star vs lego minifig
fuck

>ywn get a star vs lego mini figure
Why even fucking bother living?

Source?

I find that hard to believe

>Beetlejuice
>Newt Scamander
>Gamer Kid
>Chell
>Sonic
>Harry Potter

>Emmet
>Sonic
>Marceline
>Harry Potter
>Ethan Hunt
>Bane

it was a fucking terrible game, essentially unplayable, Lego Dimensions is buggy as fuck like THQ buggy but at least it's an actual game.

Problem is the toys are far to expensive, they cost exactly the same as amiibo but they're just dinky lego figures so most people think it's not worth it to buy them.

Also NFC shit is stupid easy to mimic so it has rampant piracy

Cy.tube