Injustice 2

/ourguy's/ trailer is here

youtube.com/watch?v=zseKwMNAM54

Really stretching the definition of "August 27th"

Looks fucking sick.

>It's daddy issues Manta
MONKEY'S PAW
He looks great though

Voice sounds great, moves look awesome. Too bad it's exactly as I expected with Aquaman, recycled fucking lines.

I really like the design they went with.

My new main.

M-M-M-MA-M-M-M-M-MAH

Whats wrong Patrick?

That fucking jet pack

Isn't the VO strike still going?

MUHMUHMUHMUH

MUHMUHMUHMUH

WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS NOW?

I guess so, it's a fucking buzzkill nonetheless.
Here's hoping he's got some great dialogue with the other DLC characters and premiere skins.

MUHMUAMUHMUA

MUHMUAMUHMUA

MANRAY!

I hope NRSbro was right and there's a Man Ray shader

He was right about the date to be fair

No, but due to the nature of how long the original actors recorded base game lines and i assume them writing dlc intros happened during it they didnt find it viable to bring them back. Thats why premier skins and dlc only talk to each other uniquely.

I love how he's actually presented extremely well. Design is fucking great, intro is great, his victory animation is great and they even gave him cool little touches like his knives retracting into the gauntlets on his suit. I do kinda wish he had a better voice, as it's a tad on the generic side, but it's not a huge deal either.

can you make a webm of the ending which i think is his victory pose?

>you will be able to pit Black Manta against Reverse Flash in the next couple weeks
Best timeline

love the win pose. though the flight and the missiles baffle me.

Can you make a webm of his intro?

i wonder if nrsbro knows if there will be more dlc psot pack 3

oh shit that looks so cool. thanks man

under fucking ratedd

I think its finally happened, I've found my main. Should have guessed

Do you think Batman would've let Black Manta join the Justice League had he helped take down the regime since Aquaman was part of it?
Harley Quinn is on the League and she nuked a populated city so Manta would easily be forgiven by Bruce of his years of autistic homicidal transgressions.

>He looks fucking cool

Well done.

It'd make sense for him to have some kind of booster pack and torpedoes as an underwater guy, this is just a weird reuse of that on land.

That's good to hear user. I really Bane aned Red Hood, but I'm hyped for Hellboy.

>Black Manta unironically joins the Justice League just because Aquaman is a part of the Regime
kek he'd actually be that petty too. I'd love to see that, hopefully that's a part of his multiverse ending.

How the fuck did they manage to pull that off? It's so fucking cool.

From my understanding, dialogue indicates thats the entire reason why Manta joined up with Batman

Harley, at the very least, changed her mind and wanted to do good.

Black Manta just likes killing.

Autism force. It's like Speed Force, but for Manta.

Yeah, I was about to say. Has Black Manta ever used a jetpack in the comics?

To my knowledge, no. A bit jarring seeing it here, but its not outside the realm of possibility of him having one. Guy was already sporting a suit that would make Stark jealous

>Clashes against Aquaman
>Says "Your family will pay"
>Not using "How's the wife and kid"
close enough i guess

Coolest outro in the game hands fucking down.

I just realized that gear is going to ruin Manta's perfect look

He'll say that when he clashes with Superman.

>intro with Superman
>"how's the wife and kid"
Please please please let this happen NRS

what a weird pic. Why would Manta have water pumping into his helmet?

Liquid breathing, like in that movie the abyss.

I thought Black Manta was in the game already because of the Sup Forums posts.

Did I seriously get meme'd into being misinformed?

He was officially revealed a couple days ago, and he's basically been a given for the game since before release. It was a matter of when, not if.

To cool down the heat sink for his eye beams.

Nah it's just that he's basically been confirmed since the silhouettes dropped months ago.
He hasn't been in the game, but we all knew he would be.

So what's Manta's fifth gear piece? His blades? His backpack? The speargun? Also a bit strange he never uses the weapon on back

>Raiden and SubZub topped the MK guest poll
>Hellboy and Spawn topped the non-MK guest poll

I guess that confirms someone for the final fighter pack. Glad they're both comic book characters

>Harley Quinn is on the League and she nuked a populated city so

Oh hey it's this meme again.

Jetpack I'm betting

Then don't use it, it's optional.

Spawn is shit and so are the rabid assholes who keep demanding him. You ask me, The Tick would make a better guest than that edgelord. The dialogue alone would be worth it. But sadly, hes not well known to casuals

I fucking wish everyone meme'd about Vampirella instead.

I hope his blades, I want more serrated blades then the ones he was using in the trailer.

>Best timeline
thanks Eobard

I'm so bored of hearing about Spawn. I've literally never heard about him until the autistic screeching come last Fighter Pack. Then every Injustice video was "Spawn this" and "Spawn that."
What's so great about him? I read up about him and I still find Hellboy vastly more interesting.

Manta's so petty, that's exactly the thing he'd do just to fuck Aquaman over.

I think it's more that Spawn has a lot of gear potential than anything else.

>those glowing eyes
>It's gonna be different with gear changes
yes

The Marine Lantern

they make christmas ones

black mamba looks cool

how he never became a Red Lantern during Blackest Night I'll never know

lantern tracking is weird... Supes been a Sinestro twice but never a Blue.

Is Hellboy voiced by Perlman or someone else?

Even better, you can just craft the legendary gear to make it look like the regular gear.

No. And that's okay.

so. I've always loved Black Manta... 's design, but I've never read a comic with him in it. Any reccomendations as to where do I have to read to understand why is he such a badass?

Read Geoff Johns' Aquaman run. Or better yet, just read the second arc, The Others.

>This
I would of said Lady Death but that's good too

Dumb fucks are saying that this Black Manta is Jackson Hyde... Goddamn idiots...

The new show on amazon is fixing that.

I mean I guess. I knew already that the reboot was going with someone else. Comics Hellboy will always sound like Perlman to me so that will have to be enough.

That shows looks like garbage imo.

Is the Suicide Squad stuff with Black Manta any good? I don't really know any specifics about it besides the fact that he fights Deathstroke.

Spawn has a cool design and was popular in the 90s so people are now latching onto him.

Both Hellboy and Spawn have movies in production so NRS might as well shill for those characters.

For some reason the autist posted it in the even-more dead Manta thread, but here's apparently another post from the NRSbro

the ring would have exploded probably

NRSbro back, I'm actually not sure the Man Ray shader made it into the game. Guess we'll see, but there are some shaders that will be coming out with FP2, so maybe it'll make those

They're onto me, so I won't be leaking any more shit

Oh man, Batman even looks like Owlman here.

Spawn is shit, it's literally just nostalgia talking.

Perfection

Also the first arcs of Rebirth Aquaman
Also Aquaman parts of Brightest Day
Also the most recent arc of Teen Titans with him

Wasn't Aquaman dead during Blackest Night? That's why Mera was so angry and was a Red. AQ only got resurrected in Brightest Day

Someone literally said "Hellboy is the poor man's Spawn" and that is easily one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard

How is Aquaman Rebirth as a whole?