Teen Rugrats/All Grown up?

>Remembers the Rugrats (especially the first 3 seasons) fondly
>Have no actual memory of the continuation of Rugrats, with them being teenagers

What the fuck? Is this even worth watching?

Let me guess, they all had crushes on each other? What's their ages, 13 and up?

I think they're supposed to be ten or something.

It's a pretty bad show. Not worth the watch.

They're like 10 but act 13-15. They really got the ages wrong. They don't really have crushes on each other. Angelica likes random guys, Chuckie and Tommy like random girls. It was shit. The show didn't really have an identity. Should have went the Ginger/Degrassi route instead of being episodic and boring. Most of all none of the babies that appeared over the original series got cameos or anything. The Yu-Gi-Oh parody episode was fun though.

It was a brilliant idea for a one-off "what if" special, but making it a whole series destroyed the novelty of it. If the cartoon's primary source of entertainment came from the fact that they were babies, what happens when you take that away?

They act older than that. Angelica getting her license at 13 is ludicrous.

>They really got the ages wrong.
Why is this even a complaint with you when every single other show with kids does the same?

I think they "tried" to fix Lil with Tommy.
I think.

But yeah, this show was bland, unless they made it stupid by having it be a "Dill episode"

>"All Grown Up"
>They're 10
>They look and act like 15-20 year olds

What the fuck?

I liked it, but I was a kid and looking back it is weird how I would've sworn they were teens in high school but I guess they were pretty fucking young.

Because these were aged up characters from another work. Their ages was the whole premise of the show. It should have been 15 years later instead of 10.

>Did they have crushes on each other
>The way Chuckie and Lil are positioned.
Maybe.

Nah, it was Kimmy who they tried to fix'em up with.

The writers had real shit taste--should've been Lil.

I only really remember the ghost story episodes

"And they ain't got no brains or nothin!"

I feel like there had to be some kind of issue during production that resulted in the weird ages.

Like maybe they wanted them to be teens but Nick wanted them to be kids so their audience could connect with them, so they just last minute changed their ages but barely changed the writing and personalities. Bullshit like that happens all the time so I wouldn't be shocked if I'm close.

Nah, Lil belongs only to Phil

>That episode where Chucky was shocked to find out Kimmi isn't his biological sister

The only episode that really stuck out to me was when Susie got scammed by the fake agent since it was a legit good lesson for people wanting to get into entertainment.

Wasn't there an episode where Phil got a boner cause of Lil or some shit?

Mandela effect.

yup

I don't remember this at all desu

I do remember that teen horror camp parody episode, that was fun

There was an incredibly awkward episode that dealt with Phil starting to find girls attractive, but he was slobbering over a hologram character at an arcade, not his sister

i fucking remember this, i swear.

>I do remember that teen horror camp parody episode, that was fun

GOAT all grown up episode, i was scared as fuck as a kid, and the twist was good as hell. didn't see it coming

holy shit they're suppose to be fucking 10!?? i always thought they were older, like high school

A lot of cartoons do that. I blame it on adult writers not really having that much interaction with children and forgetting exactly how development happens. In Hey Arnold for example 6th grade was treated like high school