Daily reminder that the only good argument deniers have to deny holocaust is the fact that it's forbidden to do it in...

Daily reminder that the only good argument deniers have to deny holocaust is the fact that it's forbidden to do it in some countries.

Other then that they have nothing good.

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005
scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Exhibits.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok Manuel, now fuck off

6000000 corpses are where?

What did they mean by this?

ash, buried...

You are an embarrassement to your country

good job goyin

No mass graves ever found near the camps, sorry.

pshh
still didn't happen
:)

just like hillary's campaign

Prove it.

In all the land that Germany controlled in WW2, there was only 3.9 million Jews... Where did the other 2 million come from? How about the "6 millions jews" showing up in news papers going back twenty, thirty, even forty years before WW2 even started?

find me a speech in which Hitler mentioned those people, or the revolution in general. If it was so important for the formation of Hitler anti semite ideas i'm sure Hitler mentioned it several times in his 4 hour long monologues

Pretty sure that he mentionned the fact that Communism is a Jewish backed ideology.
International clique et cetera..

Just going to start off by saying I believe the holocaust happened.
However there is no reason to make questioning it illegal if you're so certain the evidence is on our side. Why make it illegal to say otherwise.

Why does it bother you? Are you Jewish?

>No mass graves ever found near the camps, sorry.
are you sure?

check pic related
and this
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

if every prisoner was starved to weighing 50 pounds before being killed, 6,000,000 bodies weigh 300,000,000 pounds. Even if every part of the body, even bones, magically turned to ashes, it's still 300,000,000 fucking pounds of matter. Ashes don't just fly away into thin air. Where did those millions of pounds of human remains go?

According to World Population statistics

15m Jews before war
15m Jews after war

The fuckers must have bred like rabbits to make up that 6m in 6 years

>In all the land that Germany controlled in WW2, there was only 3.9 million Jews
>what is wansee conference
even the nazis themselves disagree with you

yes he did, multiple times. But he never mentioned those jews in particular.

>However there is no reason to make questioning it illegal if you're so certain the evidence is on our side. Why make it illegal to say otherwise.
Like i said this is the only good argument deniers have. I also think those laws make no sense and should not exist.

>i like posting
>i like to BTFO stormtards
So the natural result is a holocaust denial thread

>american education

human body is 70% composed of water first. So a body wighting 50 pounds does not generate 50 pounds of ash. It's much less, maybe only 1 pound

I also think it's quite moronic to deny holocaust because "there would be too much ash".

Load the fucking ash in truck and dump it in a river, marsh, field...

So you deny the holocaust because you are a dumb fuck?

Tell me who the fuck made a census in post war?

How should one know how much jews existed without making a census?

So those 15 millions post war is just population estimatives

Almost good image, too bad you had to use that shitty red font and name call in it.
Anyway, It's still not enough mass graves for 6 000 000 people, which is a lot of people. They can, of course be burned and sent into rivers, but then again, there would be some evidence, thousands and thousands of ton of ashes doesn't go missing like that. And we're not talking about two poor trucks of ashes.
You can, for exemple, find a lot of images of mass graves for the Armenian Genocide, which is a much less "popular" holocaust, yet you can't find mass graves as big as the one of the AG, even though it was in the middle of nowhere and hidden for a long time by the Turkish gov.
Also, you can't be sure of whom killed those people in the pictures (inb4 that applies to the AG too) ; for exemple, I know that two of my grand fathers died in the camps, but it was by Americans during the "liberation".

Why would he talk about them in particular ?
It was a failed "Revolution" and was pretty unsignificant. But the point still stand, he denounced (((communism))).

Hitler's in Argentina

>piles of dead people
>giant graves filled with dead starved fucks
>"lol it was just one grave"
look, we can argue over numbers, but to deny the holocaust occured at all is staggeringly dumb.

At least a million jews and poles died.

checked and keked

Yeah, I'm not denying that by the way, just denying the 6 000 000 bullshit.

then where's the ash
it doesn't just disappear

>no census in post war
researching and estimating populations was just impossible after the war because...hurr duuuuuuur

You need to do your research, then get back to me. Until then, I'll assume you are the real dumb fuck

Every. Fucking. Thread. Muh six trillion has been disproven how many times already? The economic costs have been estimated to be how great to a country which needed to repel Soviet invasion? The (((survivors))) have been discredited for how long?

>Shitlib education

delete this

>Muh 6 gorillion
Numbers went down to less than 200,000 that probably died of starvation, typhus or for having too much anal sex between them

Hitler did nothing wrong

Those piles of dead people were pictures taken by soviets and britfags after taking over the camps, those people surely damn died of starvation (thanks to the allies' bombings that destroyed the supplies the germans had) and not to mention they didn't let no reporters in and they shut em up to the public for no reason (Maybe there were no gas chambers and they had to install the fake chimneys?)

checked

>Almost good image, too bad you had to use that shitty red font and name call in it.
It was made by a austrian bro (i think), a actual scholar who truly knows about this.

> mass graves for 6 000 000 people

no such thing. many were burned and others were not put in mass graves.

> thousands and thousands of ton of ashes doesn't go missing like that
pic related and google is your friend. There were found traces of ash next too extermination camps

>yet you can't find mass graves as big as the one of the AG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005

>Why would he talk about them in particular ?

Don't play dumb on me. You and i both know that that pic is trying to imply that Hitler anti-semitism and nationalism was a consequence of a "jewish" led revolution with the goal to "destroy the german people"

t. JIDF

>researching and estimating populations was just impossible after the war because...hurr duuuuuuur
kek.

>Muh six trillion has been disproven how many times already?
i want to see it.

>(thanks to the allies' bombings that destroyed the supplies the germans had
source?

> they shut em up to the public for no reason
scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Exhibits.html

>then where's the ash
>it doesn't just disappear
kek

I don't know if this niggers are for real or not. I sincerely don't know

also capped

upboated and gifted gold

>no such thing. many were burned and others were not put in mass graves.
Sure, where are they now ? Their ashes or whatever, where ? It doesn't just dissapear.

>pic related and google is your friend. There were found traces of ash next too extermination camps
You don't realize how much (let's say half of them were burned) 3.000.000 bodies would make in ashes, do you ? It's not because some piles were found outside some camps that it comfirmed 6.000.000 deaths.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005
The only picture I see is just some Nazis burning maybe 30 to 40 people, then again, it's not what will confirm muh 6 gorrilions.

>Don't play dumb on me.
I'm not, but that's not the clear goal.
What it means is that Communism is Jewish, and that the German "Revolution" was Jewish too.
Hitler said many times that Communism/Bolshevism was Jewish. I don't see the problem. Did you read Mein Kampf ? It may not be a wonder of litterature, but he actually explain what drove him to do what he did.

>the fact that it's forbidden to do it in some countries

Good enough reason for me.

you know who you're ruled by what you're allowed to question

>Sure, where are they now ?
ash

>Their ashes or whatever, where ?
You do fucking now that ash does indeed disappear. It's natural. Ash is not like plastics.

>It doesn't just dissapear.
But it does, you retard. Ash was used as a fertilizer in camps nearby also.

this makes the denier squeal and hide like a coward

The blunt of the Holocaust was taken by Poland who had one of the biggest jewish population of the world, around 3,000,000, which can be verified on the Polish census.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
>Judaism: 3,113,933
Now, if we look at the 1960 census, could not find the 1950 in english, we see a dramatic reduction of jews.
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
>30,000 jews

Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
I checked on the U.S. census for information about inmigration but the increase is not really that much.

>1926
>Jewish congregations: 4,081, 242
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf Page 64
>1950
>Jewish congregations: 4,641,000
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf Page 27

Argentina census doesn't reveal much in that aspect.
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf page 86

>1895: 6,085
>1947: 240, 330

And the israeli census since 1948 doesn't show a huge increase in numbers, more like a gradual increase taking into account the expelling of jews from arab countries.
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
>1948: 671,00
>1960: 1,862,600

No one will respond to this

>Ash was used as a fertilizer

It does yeah, but as I said, do you realize how much ash that makes ? A quantity of ash that big still doesn't dissapear like that.
Try pouring dog's ashes in a river, even a small quantity like that doesn't dissapear fast.
>no one will respond to this
because half of your links are broken and are therefore not a good enough source, you dumb poortugese

>Where did more than 3 billion jews go

To concentration camps...

>do you realize how much ash that makes ?
so? Are you saying to me that the invention of shovels was too avanced to the nazis?

What exactly is the point you are trying to make? That holocaust did not happen because the nazis could not handle with the ash? If you weren't a stormtard you would realize how moronic that idea is

>Try pouring dog's ashes in a river, even a small quantity like that doesn't dissapear fast.

It does disappear after decades.

>A quantity of ash that big still doesn't dissapear like that.
>HURR DURR FOREST FIRES WERE A INVENTION BECUASE THERE IS NO ASH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH MUH REDPILL!!!!

>because half of your links are broken and are therefore not a good enough source, you dumb poortugese

Where are the polish jews then? Stop evading the question

You're the fucking man. Keep up the good work.

The holocaust happened, but they didn't do a good enough job tbqhwyf

thank you

>ebin original joke

have to got, see ya tomorrow

>joke

But if it happened - and that's your position here - then he's right, it failed to exterminate the Jews and it wasn't efficient in doing what it did. You can hardly call that a "good job".

>find me a speech in which Hitler mentioned those people,

Find me a speech or document that proves that a single Jew was gassed

>so? Are you saying to me that the invention of shovels was too avanced to the nazis?
>It does disappear after decades.
These points can be applied to bodies. A lot of bodies were found, but I've yet to see proof of ashes piles. And don't tell me that all of the ashes were in river or in the ground of some polish peasents. Not like photography wasn't invented.

>What exactly is the point you are trying to make? That holocaust did not happen because the nazis could not handle with the ash? If you weren't a stormtard you would realize how moronic that idea is
The holocaust happened, of course, but not the 6.000.000 bullshit. You're not going to make me swallow that more Jews died in WW2 than French and Japanese combined, or than Nazi Germany, even though they were a minority in Europe at the time and that the war wasn't focused on them.

>HURR DURR FOREST FIRES WERE A INVENTION BECUASE THERE IS NO ASH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH MUH REDPILL!!!!
Are you retarded, or baiting? If it's the latter, good job still staying here after months and months of being BTFO'd.

>Where are the polish jews then? Stop evading the question
I don't know, but what I know is that your post "no one will respond to this" is a fuckfest with broken links and where they're not, they're Israeli source.. That's like asking the Turkish gov. for census on the Armenian Genocide.

>so? Are you saying to me that the invention of shovels was too avanced to the nazis?

He's saying that it's impossible to cremate 6 million bodies in that time frame with the technology they had available. You can't just pile up millions of bodies and burn them to ash, it takes a lot of heat to turn bones in to dust.

Is he right, Alberto?