Hey so, this show is actually amazing. It's not consistently funny, but jesus when it is I'm wheezing...

Hey so, this show is actually amazing. It's not consistently funny, but jesus when it is I'm wheezing. I don't see it talked about that much so I'm just saying, if you haven't watched it give it a go.

don't tell me what to do

I like every character.

Yeah they've all got their on flavor. I mean, there's only four of them but yeah, I enjoy them.

Fuck you man watch it.

Sometimes we forget because we're his friends, but that's Mike fucking Tyson. He could kill us all if he wanted to.

This fucking killed me.

It's got its moments, that's for sure. I probably wouldn't have watched it if Norm weren't in the cast, though.

Yeah, it's funny all the time, I agree. But it's highs, man, it's highs kill me. I like the way characters talk in the background, too. I know a lot of shows do that, but I still like it.

>Let me ask you something. You jacking off yet?... Because if you are it's weird. No one does it, you're the only one.

I mean, it's NOT funny all the time.

>Shouldn't we bind my breasts?
>Breasts? Talk about body dysmorphia. What do you think you look like?

Yeah I love this show. When it hits right it can make me laugh harder than anything else.

It's always fun to see how they try to subvert expectations in the end of an episode. So far the tree ending is probably the weirdest one but it had me cracking up.

>I'm sorry Yung but it would not have been enjoyable to lose your virginity to a nine-dicked demon.

On that note that episode where Yung had on the sexy china dress? Jesus christ I almost lost it.

I watched this show because of Sup Forums. It was pretty good, glad I watched it.

I liked Marquess at first, but he's gotten so annoying in season 3. He went from my most favorite of the main cast, to least. I still like him, though.

I'm only on season 2, how does he change?

>I AM THE DEMON NIDHOGG!
>GAZE UPON MY NINE PENISES!
>*flopping noises*

I expected it to be really horrible generic lolsorandom like most adult swim stuff but it actually was better then expected. Mostly because of Norm though.

He's just more cartoonishly gay, and he seems to be an even bigger punching bag for Pigeon now. Plus his voice seems squeakier.

The Murder House episode was absolutely my fav episode so far.

>On that note that episode where Yung had on the sexy china dress?
What episode?

So what did Yung do when Richard was plowing her ex? Masturbating?

The first season episode 7. Good lord man, it's hot.

It's unclear, she may have just watched. Remember when she talked herself into having sex with that fat guy? Until he vomited from doing too many jumping jacks.

>Young is commonly mistaken for a boy

Would you fuck Yung, Sup Forums, finally freeing her of her virginity?

I'd marry her

hot

are they doing any more episodes or is that it.

I think they were renewed for a 4th season

Fortunately, before Mike Tyson could

Its pretty great, yeah.

OGOPOGO!

I guess it's time to jack off.

>Welp. Guess I'll go jack off on those satin silk throw pillows.

Didn't this show used to have more action in it? Last thing I remember that required any animation was Mike falling off a streetcar.

Did they cut down on Mike being physical to save 4% on the animation budget?

Fucking Asian girls is my passion. But Mike would likely punch me so hard that my head flies off my body and lands 2 states away.
So the main question is, is worth it?

Arguably Norm McDonald's funniest role

I'm just getting into the show. It's pretty good!

Yes after a rousing session of holding hands and kissing on the cheek

Wait...If porking a ghost could send the universe into some cosmic horror show then why does Marquess boink his boyfriend?

Agreed, the writing is way smarter than it has any right to be and it often surprises me with how funny it can be

It's just too bad there's so little of it

Best AS show that's currently airing, no questions asked.

yeah it's underrated

I mean this hot asian is a real jerk!

They only suck each other off.

FIGHT OR FLIGHT

Mike Tyson is so erratic that he'd either kill you or congratulate her on losing her virginity, depending on what day of the week it was.

Is it just me or is the third season less funny?

Just you.

Norm is easily the best part of the show and the only reason to watch it.

I say this alot.

>Yung, what's he saying?
>Why would I know?
>Because you're Korean.
>So.
>And that's a kind of Chinese.
>No?

The Atlantis episode will always be my favorite.
>Those crazy Atlantis people just kept dancing and breaking shit till they were all dead

I love the one with the nazi father. From the sad mystery bit at the opening to the subtle foreshadowing with the siblings having german names I laugh the whole way through every time.
It doesn't hurt that it was the first episode of the show I saw.

Didn't take her for the type of person who openly shits in front of others.

She WASN'T shitting.

So she says.

The thing Marquess was referring to only applies to someone getting pregnant and birthing the antichrist.

Ironically enough gays don't have to worry about it.

How is Marquess that fucking jacked? That surprised me more than seeing Yung naked.

he was a boxer

Believable. I still don't know how the antichrist could be universal though.

Could entirely be an exaggeration on Marquess' part, or an understatement on the part of the bible.

Without getting into a religious debate, and instead making this someone Sup Forums-related: any being of a biblical Angel's power level is a threat beyond planetary.

dude invented modern boxing.
he also did some upsetting things to Oscar Wilde.

I'm not actually sure if he was a boxer or just a fan who supported John G. Chamber's rules so much that they lent his title to it.

Which one am I supposed to jack off to?

Wait what?

Who fapped to this?

its weird they never mention marquess backstory

because the marquis of queensbury is a real person?

I think they said something in one episode

Maybe the episode where Mike is called out for calling him Marcus

Reminder Mike Tyson is a fucking rapist

They did in the episode about termites Mike said he read something online about Marques and Oscar Wilde.
>Alleged
Because the bitch was lying.

>How is Marquess that fucking Jacked?
How? Its because he's jacking men. You-know, cause he's gay.

He's nice to pigeons at least. Maybe he's just not a person who understands people, only pigeons.

And...?

>Did you guys know it was his birthday? What are we gonna get him?
>I don't know, I could give him gonorrhoea. But I'd have to fuck him.
>Hmm. I feel like we can do better.

Now I don't know who to jack off to

House Haunters is the best episode for first timers, prove me wrong

Reminder that he made his time for it.

I'll fuck her on Friday then

It certainly is the episode that got me hooked

I haven't seen the show in a while so I forget the names, but when Mike and Buzz Aldrin were talking while he was driving and you can hear his daughter in the backseat telling him to watch the road before he wrecks always had me rolling

>whynotboth.jpg

Hello.

huh...maybe i'll get raped

I'm just still waiting for this show to do a half-hour Scooby Doo crossover special

>When you die the first thing they tell you, the very first thing they say is the dead cannot fuck the living, and the living cannot fuck the dead. And I remember, I was like, where am I? Is this heaven? Are you god? And they're like shut up! They grab you by the shoulders and they shake you and they say shut up you fuck.They shake you and they say don't worry about any of that right now, you fuck! The only thing that matters is that you are not allowed to fuck the living, and the living better not fuck you!
>They used the word fuck?
>I know! I know. It is shocking. The whole thing is unbelievably shocking.
This entire rant fucking killed me.

Dude, she wouldn't go in for that, she's a classy type.

Finally decided to check this out. I watched 8 and then started form the beginning, and I thought episode had the most lines that landed

episode 2

Reminder that pigeon is disabled.

The Marquis de Queensbury was the guy who accused Oscar Wilde of being gay, which got Wilde arrested and exiled from France. That's why hes portrayed as a flaming homosexual in the show

That's the father of the one portrayed in the show, who was butthurt that his son was getting buttfucked.

Marquess>Mike>Young>Pigeon

Whoops, you make a mistake, let me fix that.

Yung>Pigeon>Mike>Marquis

Sorry guys I think you meant to say
Pigeon > Mike > Marquess > Yung

wrong

Mike>Pigeon>Yung>Marcus