/EU/ - EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL

How do we make Europe great again?

Invited: all core members
Not invited: Anglo backstabbers, Eastern """Europeans"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFvHQ5a9xD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By disbanding the EU entirely and hanging every bureaucrat in Brussels for treason against their civilization

Core members are the following:

- Germany
- France
- Italy
- Spain
- Portugal
- Austria
- Belgium
- Luxembourg
- Netherlands
- Sweden
- Denmark
- Finland
- Ireland
- Scotland

Report in!

It'd be great without the muslims.

>Lets keep ignoring the people who told us for years that the EU is not working

This is why your empires keep failing Abdul.

Scotland is property of the crown, fucking pleb

French guy here.
Disband the EU

Step one is to leave. We won't lock the door behind us lads, just head on out.

@94949508
@94949645

Anglos do not get (You)s in this thread, unless they are Scottish.

This.

Croats, Romanians and Bulgars not "eeastern europians" kek
I'd add greece to this group as well.

>european union
>europe
Not the same think, fuckface. EU has to go, no matter what.

>How do we make Europe great again?

By killing every pro-EU politician and imprisoning the pro-EU population in work camps until they're dead.

Please Austria make Germany do it again

Hello Schulz

Thought the anglo bait last night was bad...

terrible thread dude. if the eu locked its external borders. deported all the nigs then it would work. but its letting niggers in its not worth it

>again
Perhaps if you count the Coal and Steel Union.

Get Putin to nuke Brussels, problem solved.

Soon.

Fuck the EU. I don't want to be a German satellite. Stop cucking my country.

It's funny isn't it.....

>Romania
>country in the west

FUNNY? ISN'T IT?

JOIN US OLDEST ALLY

by destroying all the mega nations like USA, China, Russia, India kind of, and Brazil. We can't manage to compete with them as individual nations, but we don't need to lose our independence for it. WE MUST DESTROY THE OTHERS BEFORE WE DESTROY OURSELVES.

It wasnt working because of you UK. You only wanted to make business you never wanted to be part of a real union, anything that looked like the first steps for the United States of Europe you disliked and banned it. Now that you are out we'll finally start building the future.

Young farage, most aesthetic farage.

eat shit cunt
a
t

s
h
i
t

c
u
n
t

This

>you never wanted to be part of a real union
Says the fucking Iberian sandnigger, your country is falling apart as we speak you shitskin. Islamic Caliphate of Andalusia when?

This guy gets it.
We are worth shit on our own in the global market.

Kys

Fucking spaniard eurocommunists faggots

>yes, now that these dumb brits and their large successful economy are gone, we can finally go on and further unite with destitute poverty holes like greece! this will surely make us great and rich!

i dont understand the 'logic' behind this

by leaving it.

>Not invited:
We don't need in invation, comrade.

Destroy the far right otherwise you are in for a Nazi coup similar to Hate Shittain

Stop with rapefugees plz

as the brits move away from europe they move close to the us. As EU weakens the anglosphere grows stronger

We kick out Merkel, close the border to rapefugees and work towards estabilishing business partnerships with asia,

Why so mad? We are not the country who has a pakistanigger as the major of our capital. You should focus on your country.

he almost looks like gideon (osbourne)

I don't know the range of the Tsar Bomba II (100MT), but if it was up to me, Russia should be allowed to store it in Norway just in case Germany chimpz out again for all the wrong reasons.

We are not "mega-nation", just ordinary ethnos.

An European Union should be a force of European-ness, and that means if necessary prohibiting member states from allowing non-Europeans to immigrate and ideally removing non-Europeans already there. There's no point of having something called European Union when it's not using its increased global influence to push for policies benefitting the European people.

Right now it's a farce, but I could see something proper replacing it eventually.

True, portu-bro.

Why don't you join Spain?

Hey, I know that liner! It's the same one track and train as this one :

youtube.com/watch?v=PFvHQ5a9xD4

Friendly reminder Eastern Euros are so pig disgusting we actually had to risk economic armageddon for the small chance of stopping more of them coming to our country.

EU? What the fuck is that?

Oh yeah! That thing ugly drawf Merkel killed.

Anyway, god riddance! Nobody likes working with the krauts.

germany pay twice as much as currently, and everyone else gets a free pass

Then you better do the effort to understand it because you'll die being an EU citizen. And your kids.

Hello germanic ally. Are we welcome?

>Most of the posts not by Europeans, but by triggered Anglos

Can I leave?

No. You belong to Putin.

I got some relatives in Brussels.

We might need your removing kebab technics in the future

Why comunist? Is USA comunist? Dont be so simple my french fella.

>I don't know the range of the Tsar Bomba II
Oh, it's big, trust me.

cheer lads, hope to follow you out of the sinking boat before it's too late

By getting rid of niggers in France, Germany and UK

I want to leave

But we're candidates and actively working to get accepted.

Well shit, France, maybe you shouldn't have bombed us and destroyed all those years of friendship we had.

fpbp

>Core members

Only austria is not cucked.

Great work

knew it was a kraut.
You dont.
It was never good to begin with.
>how do we make eu good
disolve it.

Let it all crash and burn.
Start having children.
Start doing things right.
Build something out of the ashes.

Also, please do something about your autistic people. Two wars and failed Empires and now you're trying to erase white people. You've catapulted the Turks into a position of strength and given them the ability to reform an Ottoman Empire and you've put every man, woman and child in Europe at risk with your bureaucratic shenanigans.

fpbp

vote in european/national elections for sovereignist politics and not for federalism politics.

first step, erase Lisbon Traité

funny, isn't it?

Every nation leaves EU. That's a start.

when i die, "EU" will be a thing of the past, and remembered just like the other failed attempts at multinational superstates.
>Austria-Hungary
>USSR
>United Arab Republic
>Yugoslavia
>EU

Nobody believes in UE except for the dumb and the commies. UE is a tyranny.

>That one Spaniard who actually likes the federal/political aspect of the European Union

I'm beginning to recognize him in these threads...

only seen the first two but the question already occurred;

why the fuck would you stop between the barriers & not just drive theough the barrier in front of you?

surely it's better to have a broken barrier than smahed up lorry & smashed to fuck train???

anyway, thanks for the vid

I want to eat Wurstel and beer together with you Hans, no homo

You're begging to Germany when they did the same or even worse

Are Slovenes eastern Europeans to you, or are we cool, Friedrich?

This is a mess already

Sorry guys, but we cant have the same currency ithout the same taxation and social expenses laws

Same goes for migration within the Union

I know a lot of cases where a hungarian rents a small flat with 4 buddies, comes to vienna, works there monday till friday, drives home on weekends, gets 1125€ netto and needs half, if not third of money which is needed to live in austria to live in Hungary

NO. The EU has enough problems and these problems surely won't get solved by admitting more members.

Germany is a literal puppet state of the US so I can't blame them. You're not quite there yet, there's no excuse.

Also, he can get a lot less and still be able to live because he needs less than some1 living in austria, effectivly destroying the job perspective on the construction market

It's almost as if we're different countries and forcing us to be equal works as much as forcing men and women to be equal or non-whites and real humans.

Esonia is Nordic not slavic, dont lump us in with the rest of eastern europe slavs

we'd be glad to have you along.

and everyone else who isn't a braindead lefty faggit cunt

Cool lets back to the Europe of nationalisms. It worked pretty well.

When are you gonna realize we are not living in the XIX/XX century? How a little european country can compete alone with usa, china or india? You are a bunch of desus.

Germans now of mixed slavic-ugric-mongolian origin, we took care of it. So, they are genetically close to you now.

i dont think german military actively participated in NATO operations against yugoslavia

please do

You just went full Wiederbetätigung

Never go full Wiederbetätigung

kicking out the USA puppet aka germany.

Of course they did. Bist du dumm?

WE JSUT RECEIVED A PLANE WITH 86 SYRIAN REFUGEES

NO BIGGIE IN ONE WEEK THEY ALL DESERTED FOR GERMANY

WE SO POOR MUDSLIMES RUN AWAY

You should go back to 9g*g

>E-excuse me?

Because they're faggots.

11 WE WUZ/10

My my, I hope you dont cut yourself on that edge, I thoght this was a place for freedom of speech, I can use the dumb phrases I like

nuke cuckmany, aka the destroyer of europe (now it is a 4th try)