Other urls found in this thread:

neilblr.com/post/58490668107
twitter.com/gunnerkrigg/status/901808051258363909
youtube.com/watch?v=VEH1VlgX2NA
sketch.pixiv.net/lives/2267073066614260709
picarto.tv/joel27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally, the moment she began to push for Tony's murdercock

"Here," the artist/writer said, "We'll have you eat an apple while you fall in love so you'll look like an asshole."

*ding!*

Seriously, what's up with Tony? Does he not have matters he must attend to?

He's attending to them right now.

He's just a guy who can't relax until he's attending to those matters.

what the fuck it's 3 am already

I'm starting to think this whole thing was a ruse, concocted by Donny and Anja to get Tony some firecrotch.

I think it's a combination of being in his element and not regarding Surma as a candidate for the impending hanky panky. Being Tony IRL, I know I'm much more charming when I'm "in my element", whatever that means at the time. Particularly physical labor.

>"Jeez, he's so different..."
>"Tonight I'm going to kill myself on his dick."
You have a bf, Surma. Gosh damn, these hos ain't loyal.

Fire-thot.

>You have a bf, Surma.
Since when? Just because she was schlicking to Eagleman doesn't mean they're an item.

Eggbert wrapping his arm around her in that flashback of Tony's big autism fit is more telling. Surma could just be a slut who lets any guy she finds attractive touch all over her, though.

>next panel

gimme the source

neilblr.com/post/58490668107

twitter.com/gunnerkrigg/status/901808051258363909

Gunnerkrigg adventure game WHEN

>Ysengrin will not remember this.

>apple
>then tony will pull out the "snake"
>and then they'll sin

So is Egglamore God, or Adam in this situation?

Yeah, I think it's the latter.

Neil Cicierega is still around?
He's fun.

>that subtle blush in the fourth panel

I really like this Surma.

Nice symbolism.

I wanna see that apple in Surma's ass.

Ysengrin doesn't deserve that.

Tom's started a quickdraw of Gamma here: youtube.com/watch?v=VEH1VlgX2NA

He does, tho. He's a cuck. He loves it. It makes his tree trunk doggie dick grow.

> Help Tony
Don't blame the autistic dude. Surma was just as hopeless but she couldn't seal the deal until Tony got a private jet vacation.

Oh no!

> Gonna draw
> Surma in full thot mode
Tom, you dirty exhibitionist!

You should check out his Mouth albums, then. Mouth Moods just came out this year.

It must suck living in the same world as footfags.

Can't be bothered by footfags if you are a footfag yourself.

For fuck sake people, learn some boundaries.

I know, I'm sorry. :(
Others are doing it too tho... :(

That was a short stream.

We know they were at some point

One night stands aren't BFs.

She's a much different person when he's not in a situation where he has to worry about navigating social customs. We saw a bit of that when he was talking to Kat's dad, too. He was stressed as shit, but he was still cracking jokes and playing around.

One imagines her coming across as a useless buffoon is making Tony ease up a bit too. I'm sure his current opinion of Surma is
>aw, she's trying so hard, I better be super considerate to her
Since they've showed up, Surma has not managed to do a single thing. She completely fucked her first impression so badly Tony, the man with an ass so tight he's constipated with diamonds, belted out an uncontrolled laugh. She then proceeded to sleep in, be afraid of bugs, get worn out hiking around, and drop an apple tossed to her. Based on the panels, she's probably actually been helping him set stuff up and do the scut work, but it's clear to even Tony, I'm sure, she's completely out of her element and suffering.

You gotta know, these are the same people who brought you this shit

We don't know the timeline for these things. Surma might not be with Eglamore at this current juncture. We know at some point that their relationship hit a whole lot of rough patches so this chapter could be during one of them.

> Since they've showed up, Surma has not managed to do a single thing
Guess it runs in the family, huh?

What a cutie. Zimmy's a lucky little gremlin.

How long before something dramatic happens where Surma saves Tony using her fire powers and the image of her wreathed in flames revs his murdercock to uncontrollable levels?

How long until Tony fucks Kat?

Why is he so awkward around his own daughter? My kids are the easiest people to be myself around, since they've seen the real me all their life.

Cuz he wants to fuck her, but can't.

The loss of his wife caused him to tone up the introversion to dangerous levels. Even when he's relaxing and having a drink with a friend, he's still very stiff.

already happened user

Makes sense.
How long until ZimGam?

>Why is he so awkward around his own daughter?
seems he isn't aware of how having kids works with fire elementals

wonder if we will get to see how he handles it if and when it happens to annie

Hopefully soon. Tom's been drawing cute Gammas.

Which would you rather fuck while the other watches, Zimmy or Gamma?

Gamma, of course.
Zimmy would get FURIOUS. She'd want to kill me.

>My kids are the easiest people to be myself around, since they've seen the real me all their life.

Yeah and annie has hardly seen the real him at all. It's most likely just a fuckton of guilt on his part. He blames himself for killing her mom, for failing to find a cure, for not bringing her back, for abandoning his daughter while also failing to bring surma back, and now his daughter reminds him of all his failures not just in looks but in that her studies were suffering and her attitude was so rebellious she was near kicked out of school and it's painfully obvious she's barely concealing her hatred for him.

She mentions how Jimmy-jims is off training only a couple of pages ago, which is part of why she has nothing to do.

Streaming gross toilet stuff
sketch.pixiv.net/lives/2267073066614260709

What's worse is that Zimmy and Gamma are psychically linked so that all of Gamma's "getting fucked crazy by someone better than Zimmy" are forced into Zimmy's head and there's nothing she can do about it.

That's what I call all your art.

BRAVO SNYDER

Besides all the guilt he feels, Annie is extremely angry and confused about her feelings toward him and he's probably processing that as her hating him. But it's not hate, she clearly still loves her dad but things are pretty fucked between them so there's something there besides love that she doesn't understand. Their relationship is strained because they're BOTH bad at communicating their feelings, tend to keep things bottled up, and assume the worst about themselves and how others perceive them.

Spirit Phone is the shit.

Thanks! :D

So, Tony best dad? Y/Y?

I want to sodomize Zimmy, in her asshole.

>Tony tosses her an apple like a trained animal being rewarded
>Surma immediately goes for apple like trained animal.

Yesssss! Yes yes yes!

Y

Hell no, look at how his daughter turned out.

That's just that slutty fire elemental soul of hers!

picarto.tv/joel27

And it made her wet, too.

Does Tony have like autism or something? I seriously don't understand his character.

It's not explicitly stated, but pretty much yeah.

I think Tom has autism.

You write what you know.

I think imaa has autism.

Tbh squad senpai, I'm starting to dislike how Tony is being characterized. He's completely robotic and stiff around more than one other person, but as soon as it's just him and someone else, he acts completely normal. It's *too* extreme and *too* jarring.

Anyone have the full drawing?

I want to take Zimmy to a Death Grips concert!

He's a broken man like Coyote said. Broken by the curse of supreme autism

I want Zimmy to hold me in a death grip.

I want Zimmy to have a sad cum

Now what is that?