What do you think (((they))) will come up to distract the normies with? (((terrorist))) attack? (((riot)))?

What do you think (((they))) will come up to distract the normies with? (((terrorist))) attack? (((riot)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/16/europe/british-mp-jo-cox-attacked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((What do you think (((they))) will come up to distract the normies with? (((terrorist))) attack? (((riot)))?)))

I should've clarified I meant with Clinton being under investigation again

((( (((What do you think (((they))) will come up to distract the normies with? (((terrorist))) attack? (((riot)))?))) )))

LEAVE SYRIA ALONE

Something similar to what happened during the Brexit campaign I bet:
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/16/europe/british-mp-jo-cox-attacked/

Russians and probably the chinks a bit later on.

((( ((( (((What do you think (((they))) will come up to distract the (((normies))) with? (((terrorist))) attack? (((riot)))?))) ))) )))

A young female Democrat in a backward part of the USA will be attacked by a deranged Trump supporter. The witnesses will be Mexican, who will claim to the media that the man shouted about making America great again and freeing it from Jews. This will later turn out to be lies, but will be in the public domain anyway.

Ultimately it won't matter because Trump will win and actual leftists will commit suicide.

probably a mall shooting or some shit

haha i repeated what op said xDDDD it's very funny because it derails the thread :PpPPPPpPPPppppP

Halloween Weekend

Halloween weekend

It's starting to look like Lisp

Studies show, when people are happier they tend to be more moderate or liberal. As the holidays are approaching, especially after Halloween, the nation will be in a better mood.

ayyy lmao invasion
project bluebeam/firesign
widespread massive false flags
continental power grid shutdown
martial law, king obama indefinitely

get a chromebook and flash it with linux, c89 faggot

A female mexican that is also a muslim is gonna single handedly take out some "White gunmen" that were "threatening children"

Dubs determine what country (((Isis))) strikes
>May kek strike the leafs

Nope. They will resort to hiring bunch of crazy people to intimidate voters on Election day.

Don't be surprised if you see someone wearing a red MAGA hat posed as a Trump supporter harassing voters. THOSE WILL BE HILLARY'S GOONS

HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

BRACE YOUR ASSES FOR SOME BIRD DOGGING

there are rumors of a "clown purge" on halloween as in they act out the movie