Why are Trump fans so butthurt over this rap battle...

Why are Trump fans so butthurt over this rap battle? Literally everything they had him say are things he's actually said. It's things you even agree with. For some reason when someone else says them out loud you get upset about it.

It's not ERB's fault that conservatives have no sense of humor and have no talent to create comedy themselves.

Trump's part was my favorite tbqh. It's Lincoln's part that comes off as biased.

This it was fine until that part

I didn't watch it because I know it's going to be nothing but propaganda.

I can tell you for a fact that these people are Bernouts and those who aren't Bernouts are Feeling the Johnson.
I can tell you for a fact that they're all going to vote Hillary because she's the ''lesser evil''.

I don't have to watch the video to tell you that it's going to call Trump racist, sexist, call him dumb and the Hillary part is going be pretty mild criticisms, kind of like South Park where all they can say about her is that she's robotic and a corrupt politician.

Don't give these people views. Views equal money on youtube. They made a Trump vs Hillary one because the election is a hot topic and will get them loads of views. Someone who actually loves creating videos would not do something like this.

It annoyed me that it basically showed Hillary as a serious statesman, and not the grifter huckster that the Clintons have been known to be for 30 years.

It annoyed me that they kept insinuating that he's racist when there is literally no proof that he is.

Not a Trump fan fwiw, they're both awful.

You're wrong of course. But you'll never know why since you're too much of a babby to watch it.

Why do you foreigners get so bent out of shape about our election anyway? Get your own politics to care about. I'm sure your country is riddled with Donald Trumps.

I used to love ERB but haven't watched it much ever since they started selling out hardcore and doing shit for Assassins Creed, Terminator, etc.

Gates vs Jobs is still the best one though.

Nope, Fruity Loops, PC.

>literally no proof

Do you intentionally avoid negativity about Trump? Cause there's mountains of evidence that he's blatantly racist.

You're trying too hard.

Trumps bars were good, people are upset with the clear liberal bias ala Lincoln

It was biased against Trump and i dont even like the fucker.

>not renting to blacks
>using illegal immigrants and not paying them
>he encourages people to stalk black voting locations to intimidate voters
>he cried foul when a latino judge oversaw a case against him
>he wants to ban muslims
>he wants to throw out latinos
>he wants to take resources from the middle east
>he doesn't like to disavow racist supporters

Need I go on?

>racist
And I'll vote for him anyway. That's not an argument to begin with, and certainly not on Sup Forums

I think he deliberately courts racists for votes, but even most of that is second hand.

The literal riot-inciting at the behest of the Clinton campaign is much worse than tip-toeing around David Duke.

Not an argument, CTR shill.

Oh I'm an idiot, you weren't being serious.

I stand by my comment though.

You can be racist as fuck, but it's how you demonstrate it that matters. Trump is too obvious, he incites hate and riots and lawsuits.

>muslims
>race

It helps if you don't make generic facebook like arguments on Sup Forums. Like I said, you're trying too hard.

Subtlety is best when trolling.

>mountains of evidence
Post it

It's not trump, but it is pretty funny.

I enjoyed it.

I'll tell you why. It's the voice. They put so much effort into making it sound like a political SNL sketch's wet dream. Also, that guy is a terrible actor.

Who said I'm trying to be subtle or troll? It's no secret that Trump is a massive blundering autistic racist.

Just did you illiterate fuck. But if you haven't heard it by now then you're choosing not to anyway.

>It's no secret that

If it would be a secret, that would imply it were true in the first place. Nobody thinks it's a secret.

ERB has been shit for 2+ years now.

They produce one video that's worth of a chuckle out of every 12.

The video is blatantly biased towards Hiliary and is especially noticeable in the Abe Lincoln part. (Which isn't fucking funny when it's being recycled)

unsubbed and won't be watching their videos anymore

>and we all know the riggers
>for the last 8 years this country's been run by

Then fucking Lincoln comes in
>le funny meme president XD

That was definitely the worst part

>proofs
>illegal immigrant is not a race
>proofs
>proofs and context
>not a race again
>illegal immigrants are not a race
>not racist
>isn't Hillary friends with the KKK or some shit and she didn't disavow it either. Also not saying you are against something does not mean you are for it.

your whole list results in pure virtue signaling have a (you) fucking cuck

>asks for proof
>doesn't provide proof
wew my dude

Okay, but how does any of this prove he's racist?

You're trying too hard to sell bad bait. You need to dial it back the next time you make a thread like this.

I'm neutral for most of the video, but the part where abe lincoln flies in on an eagle and starts punching and berating trump was clearly biased.

Lincoln hated niggers. I HATE how the left tries to retcon the past into 'Lincoln LOVED blacks'. He didn't. Lincoln loved the union. There were riots in the north when he passed his 'niggers are free in the south' proclamation, which was only a tool to cause strife in the southern army.