youtube.com/watch?v=XCyYRPojtA4&feature=youtu.be&t=60
nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

Literally died for our sins

F
rip Anton Richard.

F

I don't get it, why is he relevant again?

Give me the tldr on this guy

They found some
Kind of mega news on wiener/humans computers about hillary because wiener was being investigated for soliciting sex from a minor

So if he was never a creepy diddler/cheater, we would have never found out?

youtube.com/watch?v=XCyYRPojtA4&feature=youtu.be&t=60

Wiener

Is he, dare I say it, /OurGuy/ ?

Yes. The Feds only had access to his emails because it was evidence in his case. If this plot was in House of Cards they'd get an Emmy for this episode.

What a time to be alive

>tfw he has a much bigger dick than you

THEY PROBABLY FOUND THE HUMA+MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CONNECTION

small dicks (within reason) are actually superior. you have better stamina and a more forceful ejaculation.

We need a Punished Wiener edit ASAP

You mean saved it

I fucking love this man

You mean saved it

I fucking love this man

Bless Weiner. This fucktard's dick pics making national news just saved Western Civilization.

Post Link you cunt.

>Rush was wondering why nobody has seen Huma today on show before the news broke. RIP Huma.

nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
sauce

f rip weinie

F

>a pedo was the last straw of Hillary's campaign

Shadilay.

Oo ma weiner

F
put Carlos Danger on the $10 bill. Hamilton was a faggot transnig. Carlos tweeted dick pics to minors in a massively complex catfishing scheme designed to save our nation from his evil lesbian wife's lover by forcing the FBI to investigate Clinton's corruption by investigating his kiddy diddling. 7D mahjong. If Trump pardons this patriot I wouldn't even be mad at this disgusting pedophile. shit he'll get his punishment during the Trump Purge of the unfaithful in the end anyway. I ain't even mad.