It's taken me a while, but I think I understand why Trump is so popular in Sup Forums...

It's taken me a while, but I think I understand why Trump is so popular in Sup Forums. The population of Sup Forums is largely comprised of young, teenaged, white, suburban, males living in privileged middle-class households. In this social milieu, conformity is a valued survival trait. The ability to look and sound like everyone else is how a young man keeps his place in the social hierarchy. However, what sets the young men in Sup Forums apart is that they spend a significant amount of time online where they can be anonymous. Why? Because, by and large, they are not able to "blend in," not able to pass for "normal," and as a result they have spent most of their short lives near the bottom of what they regard as the most important yardstick for social importance.

One need only look at the savage bullying, the toxic displays of what teenaged boys regard as masculinity, and the desperate attempts to look dominant -- but which are really just domineering -- by young men whose ideas about what a "man" is come from comic books and Hollywood action movies.

Donald Trump epitomizes what the young men of Sup Forums regard as dominant: loud, bombastic, rude, threatening, crass, and obsessed with material concerns about wealth and power. And the narrative he presents of an uncouth outsider smashing down the walls of snobby intellectuals is one we've seen used by everyone from Adolf Hitler to Pol Pot with great effect, leading to the same sort of fierce tribalism and xenophobia displayed in Sup Forums.

I'll be interested to see whether this vanishes off the bottom of Sup Forums unremarked or gets savaged and mocked; both seem equally likely.

"Mom, I posted it again! I bet they'll respond this time!"

shut up frankfurter

As in science, any theory becomes completely null and void in the presence of counterevidence.

I'm a white male that grew up poor in a mixed neighborhood and I'm capable of seeing that these poor neighborhoods were partly due to the rise of globalism per Clinton & friends. I'm voting for America, that's all

>newfags will give serious replies to this pasta

FPBP

>As in science, any theory becomes completely null and void in the presence of counterevidence.

Your understanding of the scientific method is wrong. Counterevidence doesn't necessarily negate a theory, often it just helps us to refine it.

Please try again, and put a little effort into it this time.

How long did it take to write down this shit? The only reason everyone in here is rooting for Trump is meme magic. Deep inside everyone knows how full of shit Trump ist but he has become a living meme and this is beyond hilarious.

>The only reason everyone in here is rooting for Trump is meme magic. Deep inside everyone knows how full of shit Trump ist

I don't think that's correct, or people wouldn't be freaking out over his low performance in the polls.

Most guys on here believe him. They trust him unconditionally. It's why he is so successful, he knows which buttons to push in order to con people into buying into his bullshit.

>young, teenaged, white, suburban, males living in privileged middle-class households

lol, I wish. White applies but nothing else.

Couldn't agree more

Hello, psych major.

>The population of Sup Forums is largely comprised of
male, female, white, black, brown, young, old, middle aged, newborn, educated, half educated, high school educated, not educated, drop outs, middle class, lower class, homeless, wealthy and rich households.

I get it now.

Everyone.

holy fucking shit this is a copy pasta nigger
go fucking fuck yourself

Information wants to be free, sorry that disturbs you.

it has more to do with the bitter losers left in the dust by a digital economy

Nope, I actually lived on the street for 2 years doing and selling drugs, I was in a gang for a while and only got out after getting shot and arrested with a kilo of coke in my possession and serving a few years in jail.

Parents are total white trash, I was a mistake, spend my entire life in lower classed neighbourhoods specifically occupied by immigrants who treated us like dirt and would bully us until we had to move places.
Mom moved from stepdad to stepdad, often from bad to worse, had my share of beatings just because they were drunk.

Went to a school for troubled youth too which was mostly immigrants as well, spend most of my time beating people up just so I wouldn't get beaten up, snorting or selling my own medication that almost all of us were on.

I grew up poor, unloved, angry, misantrophic, violent and dissatisfied with society as a whole.

Never had any problems being social either, never had a shortage of friends or girls to fuck, defenitely was the bottom of the barrel but not in the way you think.

I support Trump or people like him because I know immigrants better than anyone else and I've met tons of people from the opposite side of my politis and they made me read as much shit as I could to be sure I could never lose an argument against one if I would ever meet one again.

>thinks working in an auto factory or a steel mill was desirable

Oh God it's like a sociology professor on steroids. You are such a fucking cliché it's unreal. Get a grip on yourself. You're saying that young whites from certain backgrounds don't deserve to have a voice. That's fucking insane. The real fascist is you.

get disturbed by this, GERMan

your thread has literally figuratively been posted 6832940 times now

nice effort broski, most german posts i seen lately are written in sandscribble

4/10

I'm glad you appreciated it.

Trump's policies are almost completely copied from Pat Buchanan, why wouldn't he be popular on Sup Forums?

but OP, I'm an alpha cad with an 8 in dick who bangs hot bitches for fun.

test me, 6'3, tons of friends, sexy bod. this sounds like satire but its true, so my question is, op

why are you such a faggot?

>why are you such a faggot?

I'm not, now post dick.

Another fucking CTR slide thread

Avoid and SAGE