Morty misses out on /ss/ not once but twice in the same episode

>Morty misses out on /ss/ not once but twice in the same episode

Is there any hope for him?

It was 3 weeks.
If you don't think he was plowing her off-screen, then you're an idiot.

I think having the knowledge that your anxiety and self-doubt are the only things holding you back is something that should allow you to be at least a little bit more confident even with your toxic parts back.

But what do I know, this episode was garbage.

>those freckles
unf

bespeckled breasts are my favourite

Red heads aren't humans. So it's more like beastiality than ss.

Unless he mentions it later on I'm not buying it.

I'm 99% sure they fucked. The real question is whether or not he'll hook up with Jessica (probably not).

Morty is not for straight anything.

So does Jessica actually care and is just tsun about it or what?

wait a minute; that woman was in the tank/hell for three weeks straight
what horrors did she encounter

>Adult Wendy is still up to /ss/

>posting rabbit morty instead of miami morty
why even bother!

The new Steve Smith.

>misses

He probably went all the way with the other in the cab too

kill yourself, you filthy sub-human negro

Also missed out on pic related.

Zone-tan slime tentacle

>basic white panties

It's always the same with these types of shows. Basic panties for a basic bitch.

i dunno, it seemed like a pretty uniform slimescape without any other active entities. More conceptual than realized hell...she probably just felt gross and bored aside from being scared about not being able to get out.

Well she did come out covered in slime screaming the safe word.

do you think they storyboarded this specifically or did a korean slip it in?

So Morty is aware Jessica only likes dopey Morty because he's like a safety line if ever noone works out for her since she knows Morty is in love with her?

like this one?

Probably, but sometimes you have to just take what the world gives you. I wouldn't be surprised if Morty knows this and just accepted it thinking he cant do any better.

> Finally see Morty in his briefs
> Only for 5 secs

Fuck this episode

something jessica said at the end of the episode weirded me out. does she know of the multiverse and the multiple mortys?

The "Did you get a new Morty yet?" line?

Presumably, she does.

I just assumed that Rick told her about the multiple mortys. She did say that Rick was drunk calling her and complaining.

I imagine that ever since earth became part of the rest of the universe, every human atleast understands the concept that they arent the only thing out there.

IS THAT A FUCKING

/ss/ is the most plebeian and normie fetish. Boyzu ravu is the thinking man's pairing. Clearly, Morty should get with Ethan, R63 Jessica, Miami Morty, or a new OC that may or may not be a Kaworu-expy.

Good tastes.

why are men obsessed with /ss/?

YES. I came here for this.

Koreans can't do anything they aren't told, which is why Phoebe in hey arnold had skin colored panties/whatever when she fell that one time

it'd have to be part of the sent-in models

Jojo reference? Yes.

Because the last time women weren't terrified of being around the average Sup Forums user was when they were twelve.

Well, these threads just got a whole lot more positive.