I
N
E
R

>Weiner
>PR

Shit writes itself

Trump made anime real again

The man literally predicted 9/11 and Osama Bin Laden FFS.

>people STILL doubt the "Trump is a time traveler" theory

If Weiner fucks Hillary, can we officially say that Hillary... got schlonged?

Anthony Wiener -- like the priest in the Devils of Loudon -- will redeem himself by confessing everything and upending the establishment's ruse.

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages.

Time fucking travel

is trump kek?

only kek can have these powers

kek answer us

It's more likely Baron. He would be alive to see the devastation HRC will wreak on the country. With his Batman-level money he did everything to perfect a time machine and went back and told his father.

This poem writes itself

Holy fuck. 9th dimensional quantum mechanical digital chess.

And nobody gives a shit for the last fucking time. Nobody is gonna look at a couple of emails and say "yeah im gonna vote for that fat orange drumpf instead."

Your dubs answered for you.

can someone post the trump time machine pic?

CONFIRMED TIME TREVELER

He was even right about El Rato's Dad

thx f4m

Post your face when it turns out a year from now Trump was right about Global warming and climate change and it really was just a Chinese conspiracy that (((scientists))) got wrong.

>3 Aug 2015
Holy fuck!
Praise the god emperor Trump!

Fpbp

Well it is true that he travelled to ancient Egypt. Maybe Kek has had eyes on him longer than any of us realize?

Nice one Carlos but you still have to go back.

No. But they will stay home and not vote for Hillary.

someone please make a "punished weiner - a hero denied by his sexting" picture

Not that I don't believe you. I need a source for that though.

ONE IN THE WEINER

He is playing 17th dimension string theory based chess in a critical superposition supermassive blackhole through several wormholes into overlapping parallel universes.

>you'll never be called Mr.Weiner

lel

i guess you might say it's a maaaad world. tehe

I got your back, Mr. Weiner.

How does this work?

chekek

meant for fuck me

Psychotic liberals are mad enough to run over Trump signs with their car. The nails punctured their tires.

Pretty hilarious.

I used to think it was bullshit, but now I'm convinced he's actually a time traveler.

>hillary saga
we animu now

hahaha oh wow

Look up this quote:

"I really am convinced we’re in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers"

Also Barron is great with computers

TIMETRAVELINGTRUMP

There are those who think it has to do with the sun's cycle and it's increasing luminosity. It's way brighter and whiter than it was when I was a kid. There was a reason I used yellow crayons to draw it.

Also, even if it is manmade, there's nothing that can be done at this point. We're past the point that we can stop the chain reaction.

>hillary schlonged by weiner's dick

C'mon, he didn't even predict that they'd do it with a plane! He could have been predicting anything!

He knows!

That's one way to put it, but a better way is "He's gonna squeal for a deal"

>private illegal emails

Can Baron please educate this moron about Cyber?

Don't know if he really is a time traveller himself, but for me there's no doubt that he's aware of this multidimensional Battle that's being fought right now.
He's most likely psychic himself and is atleast being advised by psychics, remote viewers and maybe even off-planet or interdimensional beings.

TIME
R
A
V
E
L

I don't have a board game complicated enough for this.