Arab cuck gets fucked up by nigger on the bus for feeling up a 15 year old girl

thegrio.com/2016/10/26/man-arrested-after-calling-cops-on-pervert/

youtube.com/watch?v=okz0nyOl-Y8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDcDF4auN7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's one thing you can dig about blacks. They hate pedophiles. Based black man.

Getting this agressive about a simple cultural misunderstanding. Fucking niggers.

Justice.

Shut up ahmed

They hate competition yes

>nigger was just mad the mudslime took his prey

kek'd

Have you guys ever even seen an Arab? He looks like a spic to me.

>vertical filming
literally worse than kiddie didlers

Are you sure he isn't Italian?

Official race power ranking:

1.Whites
2.Blacks
Asians
Middle easterners
Indians

everyother race is either wanna be niggers or wanna be whites TbH

No man, he's Arab, are we looking at the same dude?

He could be arab but his accent is completely off

GERMANY YES

Fuck you chink

>this guy has never heard of Thad

>15
>Pedo

Choose one...

Black man literally dindu nuffin.

Based nigger they may be scum but they're a lot better than Arabs.

>15
>pedo

Ecks dee.
Ecks deeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I bet the woman wore slutty clothes so in a way she deserved being raped

Based black man. We need more niggers like this in this planet. If it were any white boi cuckold Sup Forums NEET on that bus they would've just watched and jerked off. Fucking cucks. Step up your shit. Fuck mudslimes at every corner.

Fuck off. Everyone considers you guys pedos. Use whatever technicality you want. You're a damn pedo.

this

>its ok if they have nigger genetics and culture as long as they're not muslim!

cucks and faggots the lot of you

>implying that if the boy had said yes it would have been okay
is this real

stfu scum im arabic

Based African American man.

>being a pedophile
>not nigger culture
You're the nigger here. The man in the video was a based fine gentleman.

15 is legal in Germany and Sweden

Are white people pedos by nature?? Really made me think!

>muh based nigger
>always the Americucks

This is embarassing.

Pedophilia is a part of all cultures unfortunatly, attraction to teenagers is a part of biology, fortunately.

niggers, jews, slavs.

more based than arabs or muslims of any race

>15 is legal in Germany and Sweden
It's also apparently ok for immigrants to diddle children.

Wow.
He actually dindunuffin
That's fucked.

bluepilled and violent is a useful combination. they refuse to adapt the 'progress' that's being pushed today so they still hate pedos and trannies, but the privilege pyramid now gives their position weight

>cavemen did it!

Uncultured subhuman swine. Teenagers are not mentally adults yet. Only a self justifying pedophile thinks it is ok to corrupt and take advantage of their nativity. That's sexually predatory behavior. You're only trying to justify your manipulation of the weak.

I really needed to watch this to restore my faith in black people after all the BLM terror and looting that's been going on lately. Good for that guy.

if they can bleed they can breed

>nigger actually, legitimately dindu nuffin
>gets arrested
too much happening today

the arab is bro, fuck the nigger.

Based guy, need more fuckers like him around.

>Uncultured subhuman swine.
Projection
>Teenagers are not mentally adults
Women are never mentally at the level of adult men.

>Only a self justifying pedophile thinks it is ok to corrupt and take advantage of their nativity. That's sexually predatory behavior. You're only trying to justify your manipulation of the weak.
This is literally all Christcuckery and slave morality. Sad!

Fact: Females can healthily get pregnant and give birth at age 15, Females are generally done with 98% of their skeletal grown at age 15.

TIP KOK

It's ephebophelia. Did you suddenly stop being attracted to high school freshman when you turned 18 during your senior year? You know 15 is the legal age of consent in several states, right?

Guys we are seeing history, whites and blacks are bros against degeneracy and clinton

tfw when only niggers are permitted to deal with pedophile raping sandnigger white countries thanks to (((liberals)))

if this was a white guy this would be all over the media and the white guy called a neonazi

Females reach their fertility peak aroudn 16. They are still mentally children due to the way civilization is now. You're a goddamn pedophile.

WHY IS ALWAYS THE AMERIKEKS

DID YOU GUYS GET JEWED THAT BAD

The guy is still in prison for sexual assault because the boy is statutorily unable to consent.
I don't know what this judge's game is but this trash is off the streets, at least.

This is comedy geld.

Love this guy!
Vote Trump, or this guy will have to kick a lot more ass when the immigration invasion takes place under Killary.

underrated

imagine having a sexual emergency and getting punched in the face by a negro on top of it. day ruined tbqh

>pedoshit trying to justify his lack of game

>Find Black Weeb
>Both Work out and get ripped as fuck.
>Have Black weeb stand behind you so nobody bothers him.
>Every time a Sandnigger starts a fight, your Black Weeb beats the shit out of him.

WITH THE POWER OF MY STAND [BACK IN BLACK]

>Did you suddenly stop being attracted to high school freshman when you turned 18 during your senior year?
Yes. Actually I stopped being attracted to High school freshmen around my junior year. Similarly to how I was attracted to 10 year olds, when I was a 10 year old. You never grew up apparently.

>It's ephebophelia
No one gives a shit about this technicality. You're a god damn pedophile. Especially if you're past your 20s now and still think it is ok for you to prey on mental teenagers. I could understand if you were fresh out of high school 18 year old or something.

First the Hillary investigation reopening again, then I'm able to get off early then this video.
Wew lad today is looking good. Anyone else having a great day today too??

>Females reach their fertility peak aroudn 16.
This facts favors a lower age of consent, you are arguing against yourself.

>They are still mentally children due to the way civilization is now.
Actually the opposite, msot 15 year old girls talk about sex and listen to degenerate music. Regardless, Schopenhour and Nietszche correctly described women as being grown children.

>pedophile.
Objectively incorrect, pedophile is strictly for prepubescents

Do you ever get tired of being btfo?

>projection and random insults

1. Whites
2. Non-Muslim/Non-Jewish Semites
3. Non-Muslim Asians
4. Injuns
5. Niggers
6. Muslims

>kikes invite sandniggers and niggers who comit crime
>one nigger outa thousands criminal niggers actually does something right and beats up sandnigger rapists
>this is why why need more of them and kill more whitey everyone of pol is le fat fedora
>t. schlomo shekelstein

>Similarly to how I was attracted to 10 year olds
>literally admitting to being an actual pedo while attacking people for being pedophiles

This is classic projection man, you need help.

FUCK OFF CUNT!

Something I witnessed the other day when one Muslim (Bangladeshi) girl got caught fiddling and fucking around and fucking some black nigger and was exposed to burning coal.
So what happened was, her father beat her up solidly for 5 minutes straight while her brothers and cousins went around the council estate trying to find the nigger and then proceed to beat him up. Boy that black fuck got his fucking teeth kicked in I swear.

Nigerians and Jamaicans are literally fleeing my area lately as they're too shit scared of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. I couldn't even imagine a fucking ratardedly scared some African-Americans or Mexican shits would be if he stepped on our estates.

My areas is basically Shari'ah dominated, sofFuck off with you Black cuck posting you cunt!

hahahah

why did based nigger get arrested? he dindu nuffin actually. will they prosecute him?
Arabs are truly the worst, currently in first place in the oppression Olympics and is immune to laws and common sense, because muh culture and Allah snackbar

Muslims are objectively more powerful than Africans, Europe got cucked by the Ottomons and Moors

>citation needed

>le Jews are white maymay

>lol if they talk about it they must want it

kys pedos are illegal regardless

>>nigger was just mad the mudslime took his prey

this

he probably was checking out the girl and they sandnigger took his prey

I dunno, looks like the modern day Brit to me :^).

>This facts favors a lower age of consent, you are arguing against yourself.
No you favor a lower age of consent. Any adult with children doesn't. Physically they can bare children. Physically a teenage boy can also knock someone up but non-pedophilic assholes trying to selfishly justify their corrupt mentality don't think teenagers should be taken advantage of by adults. Get fucked.

>Actually the opposite, msot 15 year old girls talk about sex and listen to degenerate music
That's all teenagers. Boys and girls. They are hormonal, naive, and impulsive. An adult has grown accustom to sex.

>Objectively incorrect
As stated earlier no one gives a shit about this distinction except for sexual predators such as yourself.

WE'RE FIGHTING BACK

that aint no nigger senpai

Nice job.
Oh wait is he getting arrested?

the black man goes free at the end

Actracted to 10 year olds when I was 10. I also liked 6 year olds when I was 6. Most people stop being attracted to children because they grow up and tend to be attracted to people around their same age.

Yes my friend.
I am so high on opiates right now and I am getting more and more succesfull in my career. Indeed a really nice day.

>taken advantage
Lol christcuckery is pathetic

>An adult has grown accustom to sex.
So one is only an adult after they have had sex?? Not only is that retarded but that means that all adults are victims of pedophilia

>As stated earlier no one gives a shit about this distinction except for sexual predators such as yourself.
"Waah! Wahhh! Facts dont matter cuz muh feelz!"

You have no arguments and are a slave moralist loser.

you guys are getting "arab" from the other guy's name, odeh hammoudeh, but he helped the black guy out

the pedo was a whiteboy or a latino

This is why America is different than Europe. If a gang of refugees tried to pull anything close to the shit they did in Cologne in the US, they'd be fucking killed

But Mohammed wuz black

Checkmate

its [your age] divided by 2 plus 7.

thats the rule. deal with it.

So you were a pedophile at age 10 and 6, by official definition.

Like I said, projection.

>15 years old
>little girl
>"pedophile" for being attracted to teenager

Fucking get real. Do people really not understand the definition of the words they use? A pedophile means someone who is attracted to those 12 years and under.

Yes, if he touched her without her permission it's sexual assault, that is what is wrong here, but it would be wrong regardless of the girls age.

>see nigger fought an arab pedo
Nice
>see video of same nigger berating an innocent white woman
Fuck, all of them are the same

youtube.com/watch?v=TDcDF4auN7Q

It's 12 and under. Read the definition defined by medical experts.

>christcuck
One minute going from technicalities in the definition of pedophilia, the next levying baseless ad hom. I'm not a christian.

>So one is only an adult after they have had sex??
Reading comprehension. You mentally haven't matured have you?

>!

FUCK YOU NIGGER! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PEDO

GO BACK TO SENESCAL, YOU SHITSCUM

you got it all wrong.
The official™ Sup Forums™ 2016 Race power ranking™:
1.Asians
2.jews
3.whites
4.blacks
5.indians
6.arabs
7.apes
8.chimpanzees
9.Australian Abos

How do I resist the urge to jerk off to young cartoon boys? Help

Beats being a grown ass man and being a pedophile.

>all the salty white pedos ITT
fucking kek, I should call this dude to whoop yall asses. fucking retarded white trash

that guy on the right is hawt

Jews are lizards, not human

What's better, black Christians or white muslims?

You like grandmas? Yuck. Like seriously man.

Based.