youtube.com/watch?v=XCidjr0rwPo
youtube.com/watch?v=HbepxXKCVRA
youtube.com/watch?v=FxU1cOe-lJg
youtube.com/watch?v=7oD2uD_slCE
youtube.com/watch?v=X0JrqbOZQzU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpP_i5R7R0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glen Kennedy is a fucking hack

Why did anyone think that stupid hopping was a good idea?

Because Kennedy Cartoons was terrified of characters standing still.

>It's a TTA episode with THIS animation style

I fucking hate this show

t. John K

Did he really not like it?
It's very similar to his style.

Ah! Mango Juice!

I think it was less about the art style, and more about the "kid versions of classic cartoon characters" aspect that he hated

Kennedy Cartoons best work was A Pup Named Scooby-Doo. Fight me.

Ah, Mango Liquid Refreshment!

Ah! Mango wango!

Is that why buster does the shaggy dance?

I'll take Charlie Weaver to block!

Holy shit, I knew it was familiar.

>Bask in its glory

fuck off famicom

tiny toons has a fandom? is the show worth it if you aren't a babyfurfag?

well, also cause tiny toons was super unfunny

there is a fandom for everything my friend
icarly.wikia.com/wiki/ICarly_Wiki

>tiny toons has a fandom? is the show worth it if you aren't a babyfurfag?

If you're between 30-40 years-old and can be entertained by "I get that pop culture reference from my youth!" then perhaps you will enjoy Tiny Toons.

Everyone else need not bother.

>tiny toons has a fandom? is the show worth it if you aren't a babyfurfag?
I'm pretty sure it singlehandedly created the 'sexy skunk girl' subsection of the furry fandom.

CUT! Let's try that again, ACTION!

Pretty much this.

I saw it way later when I was getting into Steven/Warner shows. I liked it a bit but it doesn't hold up. I'd say there's maybe around 10 good episodes counting the movie and maybe 1 special. Everything else is meh to garbage.

>If you're between 30-40 years-old and can be entertained by "I get that pop culture reference from my youth!" then perhaps you will enjoy Tiny Toons.
yeah, you're pretty much right

Animaniacs is far less dated than Tiny Toons and Animaniacs went full out with celeb/political jokes and shit.

it's telling that the best episodes of Tiny Toons are stuff like the one with the music videos because music, even dated music, tends to hold up much better than 'lol memes' and that is, in fact, basically what Tiny Toons was.

It was made by the same studio as Animaniacs but doesn't hold up nearly as well.

>Kinda liked Tiny Toons as a kid
>wasn't that great, but hey, it was WB animation
>years later come back and give it a watch
How I Spent My Summer Vacation is nearly as golden as it was back then, but even the episodes I remember enjoying are actually pretty fucking bad. Even that one sentimental episode about the old cartoon characters fading away since no one watched their shit anymore, pure Kennedy Cartoons trash. Watch Summer Vacation, and skip the rest.

Summer Vacation pretty much distilled everything good about the show and excluded most of the bad (Elmyra is still the worst fucking thing, though). Too bad Wakko's Wish couldn't do the same for Animaniacs.

Both Tiny Toons and Animaniacs had the same problem of too many characters and most of them being shit. If 1 out of 3 segments in an episode was funny, then that was a "good" episode by the Tiny Toons/Animaniacs metric. And most of them scored 0 out of 3, let's be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=ju_HW7ozM9I

Elmyra made me develop a diaper fetish when I was a kid

Tiny Toons was one of the earliest internet fandoms and is directly responsible for the entire modern furry scene.

If there's anybody in here from last Saturday's Tiny Toon thread, here's my delivery for the request (that thread got deleted before I could post it).

Someone post the chart.

>Fred's weird-ass chicken dance
What the fuck was that? I always thought that looked retarded as hell.

what

I liked it when I was a child. Haven't seen it since.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pG0QTzO-K0

what chart?

I get the feeling Glen has a secret fetish either for dancing, or just throwing up constant moving images on the screen.

Take the Wacky World of Tex Avery intro for instance:
youtube.com/watch?v=OGqvjGXSjRQ

>Take the Wacky World of Tex Avery intro for instance
holy shit it's terrible

but user icarly was an oddly good show. also if you watched drake and josh as a teen it was just a natural progression

I hated that fucking show. Used to come on after Pokemon right before I went to school and I'd watch it because it'd be the only cartoon on. Was garbage, especially insulting to use Tex's good name.

barf

Hell, Tiny Toons gave us one of the earliest internet lolcows known around:
unpromisedone.blogspot.com/2012/11/meet-dennis-quozl-falk-man-who-got-tiny.html

the "kennedy mouth"

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=64306685&page=10

>it's a Plucky and Buster watch their mentors fuck episode

the "kennedy point"

This is the first thing I remember ever laughing at so hard I couldn't breathe.

fug

Why?

>dat fucking animation cycling error right in the intro
QUALITY

I don't see how Animanicas is that much better than Tiny Toons. They both do the same shit, the only difference is that Tiny Toons is more derivative of Looney Tunes, whereas Animaniacs tries to "change the answer on their homework" to make it just different enough, but they're still the same exact kind of comedy.

Now, Freakazoid, on the other hand, is the actual Spielberg cartoon kino.

>babyfurfag
nigga this ain't Baby Looney Tunes, the characters are at least 13 years old

It might not have been a perfect show, but it had its moments, and at least tried something different from the "classic characters as kids" shtick by having them just be kids who are like the Looney Tunes instead of being them as kids (which that stupid as fuck Baby Looney Tunes would later do), or having them be the children of the original gang.

incorrect

>Kennedy Cartoons
>Pointing
>Dancing
>Every time
Were those like the only thinks they felt comfortable animating Jesus Christ even as a kid it felt painfully lazy to me.

This almost feels like a Kelly cartoon

>TMS
delete this before HE come

today I will remind them

>posting Fifi

Stop, you're triggering my furfagness.

When I was younger I remember thinking it was so fucking weird seeing this and Animaniacs eventually pop up on Nickelodeon. The Looney Tunes were pretty much the flagship of CN.

blame the writing staff

Even as a little kid you could tell which episodes of Tiny Toons felt off and which didn't

Goof Troop was Kennedy?

>Even that one sentimental episode about the old cartoon characters fading away since no one watched their shit anymore, pure Kennedy Cartoons trash.

You shut your lying whore mouth about Bosko and Honey.

>Both Tiny Toons and Animaniacs had the same problem of too many characters and most of them being shit. If 1 out of 3 segments in an episode was funny, then that was a "good" episode by the Tiny Toons/Animaniacs metric. And most of them scored 0 out of 3, let's be real.
And let me guess, Rita and Runt was your least favorite segment? Luckily for fans, Animaniacs' job wasn't to be funny all the time and to appeal to your specific tastes in humor.

What's this about, did the Batman cartoon and Tiny Toons compete for popularity at the time?

1992-1995 had them both in the weekday afternoon Fox Kids block.

Aww, I don't remember Rita being so cute! I never minded those segments anyways. Good Feathers was the worst because it was the same jokes every time.

Speaking of familiar animation studios....What was the name of pic related?

I noticed this distinctive style in a lot of Disney's 90s cartoons. It's pretty high quality for what it was

I think AKOM's might be the best.

That's Disney Animation Australia. They were easily Disney's best overseas studio in the 90s.

>Good Feathers was the worst because it was the same jokes every time.
Even though I always feel like I have to stick up for the non-Warner segments, I have to admit that Goodfeathers does recycle way too many jokes. For me there's still a couple of standout episodes, though, like the Fiddler on the Roof parody episode where their statue of Martin Scorcese gets replaced by Regis Philbin.

Sick reference, bro

that scene was simply beautiful, also in spanish;

>Ahhh... jugo de fruta
>Ahhh... zumo de mango
>Ahhh... Refresco liquido de mango
>Ahhh... Delicia de mango
>UgggH FalTan DoS MinUtos paRa terminar...
tho the last one is not that good, then again, who the heck is charlie leaver

youtube.com/watch?v=XCidjr0rwPo
youtube.com/watch?v=HbepxXKCVRA

it had a sweet vidya

I never finished it.

I watched some Animanics recently and enjoyed the GoodFeathers bits a lot more than I did as a kid, because now I have all the cultural context to understand what's being parodied.

Not the requester, but thanks for the delivery.

Tokyo and Akom are the top two in my book.

It had a few pretty good games.

>fgsfds

TMS clearly has the most effort put into it.

I assume they were behind the movie.

>Those random credits you had to be watching for

>URKEL
>Ain't that kid hilarious?

The direct-to-video thing? Yeah, they were.

Childhood is loving the Warners.
Adulthood is laughing your ass off at every word that comes out of Slappy's mouth.

>TMS
>most effort
that's not Startoons

For some reason this game's soundtrack has been forever engraved into my brain.

Fucking SNES Konami games, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxU1cOe-lJg
youtube.com/watch?v=7oD2uD_slCE
youtube.com/watch?v=X0JrqbOZQzU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpP_i5R7R0

Startoons: Probably not.
Tokya Movie Shinsha: Yes please.
Kennedy Cartoons: Crappy dappy doo.
AKOM: yes but what even is a akom
Wang Film Productions: Perhaps.
Freelance Animators New Zealand: life is pain
Encore Cartoons: no fuck off

>tfw all discussion of a certain company is ruined thanks to THAT guy

I won't say his name, he'll just say he's someone else aga-

Oh. I honestly thought HE would be in here. Never mind then, carry on.

Oh come on, I'm 20 and I liked the show when it reran on Nickelodeon. It was even my favorite show for a while, and I was so happy to find old VHS tapes of the music videos and the movie. I still have the latter to this day. I even introduced my brother to it when the Hub was still on TV.

Whoa-ly ship

Buster Busts Loose was the tightest shit. Even broke the fourth wall like the show.

>Dashing and jumping on the tunnels in that auto-scrolling train part

My 6 year old self just couldn't fucking do it.

WE'RE WATCHING FOR THE CLOCK TO

STRIKE THREE

Charlie Weaver, football player (I googled it), it's a reference to a gameshow called Hollywood Squares. Would have been a joke that only adults would likely know when the show was actually current.

Buster Busts Loose was a fantastic game, I remember the Nintendo Power issues on it back in the day.