RUSSIA WANTS WWIII

We fucking dare you.

Sincerely,

United States of America

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-china-has-just-joined-russia-then-new-allies-send-bold-message-to-obama/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj6AVMWSkIs
youtube.com/watch?v=aOx_wHhitqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
en.special.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/53151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Wanting war with Russia
You must be 18 years old to post here

I don't want war with Russia. Russia wants war with us. I am completely neutral about it. When Trump get's elected relations will improve, however, if Putin wants to talk shit he better be ready and willing to take on the might of the US military.

Where did this meme that America knows how to fight a real war come from?

Half the wars it fought it jumped in towards the end on the winning side after all other countries exhausted themselves fighting, and the other half was getting stumped by different kinds of niggers. Then there was the odd spanish american war whipped up to beat up on some tiny country for profit with zero chance of them hitting back meaningfully.

Biggest war it fought was the civil war where half of america got its ass kicked.

nobody wants war except for obongo and shillary (and obviously the people they represent)

>Russia wants war with us
(You)

Lol, I'll trip you if you try to drag me to war.
Russia will rape us and it's because you talk big and carry a tiny stick.

Who is the one proposing to shoot down Russian planes in a foreign country?

Nobody wants a war you retarded mongoloid.

It's the US that wants war with Russia. They're just waiting for a good enough excuse to make it happen. And the war in Syria could very well give it to them, regardless of which side is the one actually flinging monkey shit everywhere.

You seriously cant be this stupid. Russia and china are allies now and only wish to prevent more problems in middle eastern countries by the united states

FUCK OFF
GET OUT!

Just because you can beat Russia doesn't mean you should or are justified in doing so

I like Russians though I don't want to fight them.

>Russia wants war with us.
lel, can you name just one reason why they would want that?

>using ac-130 as a gunship

a single shilka can down that thing. you got wrong impression how the war with russia will actually look like

>Americans
>good at war

Toppest kek.

Americans either come in right at the end of wars after all the heavy lifting has already been done, or start fights they can't fucking finish. The arrogance of the average American is comical.

If America decides to fight China and Russia they'll fuck you so hard you'll shart seven shades of shit.

I can tell you what Russia wants.
Russia wants to be LEFT THE FUCK ALONE. No meme revolutions in their client states. No retarded sanctions for no reason. No constant media campaign to oust Russia as le ebil empire and reigniting the red scare.
Russia doesn't want war. Russia cannot afford a war. Russia's only real defense if a war starts is launching everything and hoping there'll be some part of Siberia that's hospitable after the sky clears.
And all this because someone wanted a fucking naval base on Crimea. Someone wanted more land for Greatest Ally and a pipeline too. Stop stirring shit worldwide and I assure you Russians, Chinks, Iranians and ehoever else is on the current MSM shitlist will just mind their own business.
I am fucking tired of retarded amerilards bitching that it's Russia who wants to start shit.

>Obamanites dispatch planes to intercept Russian fighters
>Obamanites closing on Russian planes
>Suddenly
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj6AVMWSkIs

Not if Trump wins.

Does the US think they can win a war against China+Russia? No one is going to save you, Europe will never fully go to war again after WW2. I can envision a 10 year stalemate in which China diverts all industry to mass producing means to stage the largest land invasion of all time on in the USA. Tens of millions of chinks. And you can forget that 'every blade of grass' meme, the average American needs a whole fucking forest just to cover their enormous size.

Finland, is that you?

Russia does not want war. Russia wants to populate its empty pieces of land and build a stable economy. Why the fuck would they want this toxic piece of clay called america?

America (clinton/elites) want war because they dont have to fight it but can demand 100m dollars per tank and live somewhere in swiss if something goes wrong. Also theyre bored as hell and want to change the world like ww2 did. Just immagine what new oportunities a world war would bring? You can rearrange industries, reshape coorporations, form new countries. You can rule the world.
They dont want the sjw infested us and eu, they want a new world and they are going to be the gods.

But no putler is bad #imwithher ww now.

This earth became boring and stagnant. There is almost no progress, not in space and not in tech (vr/robomen dont count). There is no future with the rising population, the decay with the eu and other republics and for humanity all together. In 100 years there will be a world wide sharia law and we will be living in mud huts like the arabs do now in their holy land in their year 699 or whatever it is.

>trumptard warscare thread
L O L

No, we want you to fuck off and we don't want any wars, that's why most russians want to see Trump as your president.

>RUSSIA WANTS WWIII
Fucking autist.

We could fairly easily

>Russia wants to populate its empty pieces of land and build a stable economy.

Just as easy fighting some ISIS dudes

Yes hans, and we will be repopulated by arabs. Do you enjoy it yet?

What was with that one dude who's name I forgot who said "If Hillary wins there will be war" or something along those lines? Was that a warning that Shillary is that crazy and Russia wants nothing to do with that?

>We could fairly easily
>survive on infested deserts, because we have already done this in Fallout.
You lost the end of your phrase, I fixed.

Say hello to your slavemasters, nigger

This is very accurate.

You must bi a kid, user. Otherwise I don't figure out how a man with brain can talk CNN way.

No one wants WW3. Russian posturing about their new tech, and satan missile is done out of fear. Fear of hillary backing them into a corner where conflict is the only option. What does Russia have to gain with a war with the US and its allies? Nothing at all. A war between our countries would be disastrous and China would rule over the smoking ruins of our countries.

Zhirinovsky is a clown, no one here takes him seriously. The last thing one can do is listen to Zhirinovsky.

CRT pls stop diverting.

you're either a troll or seriously misinformed.
Its the UN/EU/US thats been pushing for war with russia. The only thing russia did to overstep was take a bite out of Ukraine.

It's not that war is implausible, it's the nuclear war is impossible. Both Putin and Hillary know that is the worst possible card you could pull and that nobody wins, especially not them, in that case.

>Russia trying to eliminate ISIS
>China-bros allying with them with based Assad

Y U WANT TO 'AV WAR WITH US? WE JUS WANT A (((SAFE-ZONE))) FOR REGIME CHANGE (so we can get a pro-US puppet gov)

I'm fucking glad. Russia would get BTFO solo but the US can't take on Russia and China. Not even with the EU

>satan missile is done out of fear
it's because they can, all they fear is our stupidity.

They keep moving their country closer to our brand new military bases and ruined puppet states!

Says the warmonger.

GTFO!

Most of our west coast is being disarmed.

All this ass mad in this thread! Top kek!

America literally never actually tries in wars. Most of the time it's unconventional warfare such as in Vietnam, or entering the war late because we had no reason to get involved in the first place

Hypothetically if we were to have a conventional war with Russia (or China) and we actually put effort into it, our navy and air force alone would obliterate them with relative ease. We're too technologically advanced and have too much manpower to fail.

>Sincerely,
>United Israeli Emirate of Soroschilde
Fixed that for ya, Hillshill

Have you ever considered that it might be a fucking bad idea to blame russia for literally everything that is going on in the current election that makes hillary look bad? Or to fucking blame them for everything in syria after bombing a fucking hospital yourself and arming fucking ISIS?

Fuck off, CTR

>Not even with the EU

m8 you act like they'd be a factor regardless. They're just another Islamic state at this point. If anything the "EU" would just attack the US at an opportune time.

>"Lets fight a war with Russia XD. We'll take you down putin"

USA
>22 trillion in debt
>Willing to pay1 billion a month for a no fly zone
>Gave 20% of our uranium to Russia
>Dwindling patriotism
>Nobody wants to shake Obama's hand

Russia
>Will use 20% of American uranium on nukes that can destroy the entire east coast in one go
>Chinese allies
>Extremely patriotic
>Putin has a backbone

F*CK P*TIN FACIST BIGOT

>Russia wants WWIII

Bitch, please.
We don't want war just because we know what REAL WAR is. Not your chimpouts in Iraq or whatever da fuck you were.
I'm talking about REAL BIG WAR.

Do you know what will happen? It's not Call of Duty bullshit. USA will be wiped out. Just burning ruins, nothing more.
And Russia will be burning ruins. Bu the main difference that US NEVER HAD THE WAR ON THEIR SOIL.

In case of war there's nothing to occupy in US. There won't be squads of teenagers with AR-15s like in "Red Dawn", no "Wolverines" bullshit.
Just silent rain of MIRVs from thousands ICBMs.

We know what war is. And we clearly don't want that shit again.

Hi Olgino.

>Russia wants war with us.

jesus fucking christ turn off the proxy, surely no self-respecting american is stupid enough to honestly believe russia wants a war? every single action they do is a bluff, which is what they have been forced to resort to because the globalists are determined to crush russia for daring to have aspirations to one day be wealthy again.

Why exactly are we supposed to hate Russia again? I fucking despise Marxists but Russia isn't left wing anymore. You really want to escalate shit over a fucking pipeline in some Muslim desert?

you are the perfect definition of hybris. you have no idea how hard such a war would be - if even sustainable at all for your crippled economy and the country already close to a civil war/race war.

you don't want such a war to happen, if you truly are a patriot.

>mfw these niggas think war with russia will end in an invasion of some irrelevant country thousands of miles away and won't affect them at all

>On October 21, Putin issued a global message that if Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama continue to slander Russia, he was going to shoot down U.S. jets in the Middle East and begin to prepare for World War III.
Lol

Russia don't want a war.

No one with a fucking brain cell or more wants a war.

This isn't call of duty.
We'd all get destroyed in such a war.

>Implying we give a fuck about our debt

What is China gonna do if we don't pay them, come take it by force? Kek

>and the country already close to a civil war/race war.

A war with another country would be perfect for bringing people together. Nothing brings Americans together more than other countries threatening us or talking shit to us.

As long as they can aim icbms they're submarine fleet doesn't fucking matter. Imagine being this thick

Last time America went into total war overdrive we broke physics and cut an atom in half, vaporizing a hundred thousand people twice.

That was 70 years ago.

Unfortunately i have a realistic point of view. And a war with russia would be catastrophic on both sides. Russians have the technical know how to develop some serious weaponry and they keep the best for themselves. They spent most of their rnd budgets on anti nato shit like aa and missile systems, its possible our stealth capabilities may even be beaten. Lets not find out.

"War is sweet to those who have no experience of it."

t. fag who never read Clausewitz

fpbp

>a fucking leaf

Dems literally think it's gonna be like call of duty/red dawn

>A war with another country would be perfect for bringing people together.

wouldn't be so sure about that, would be the perfect chance for your niggers to try to form their own country on your soil, or worse, actually aid russia for a promise of one.

you are not the USA of the 1950's anymore, your populace is split and torn apart.

Hey russiabros, USA here. I just want to say that I am looking forward to our alliance under Trump. This cold war has gone on far too long. I think its time we became friends. Don't you?

So does Sup Forums. Real life doesn't work like that folks.

Ivan is correct.
What he does not realize is that this is all politically generated bullshit, not only does the average American not want a war with Russia, bit they also don't believe that Russian "hackers" are rigging our elections like our media and weak minded liberals will lead you to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOx_wHhitqk

Hi, migrant.

You're implying that the liberal population who wants to burn america to the ground will fight for the USA.

except Soros has an arrest warrant in Russia
he and his ilk are the true warmongers, and Putin hates them

If ww3 does start it will be the fault of the US leadership. Keep pushing the bear into a corner see if it wont bite back.

>breaking-china-has-just-joined-russia-then-new-allies-send-bold-message-to-obama
ahahahahha china and russia have always been allies in the modern era

you would have to be the dumbest faggot in the world to think they havent been allies for the past 50 years. economically and militarily they have been on the same side

and now cross that glorious 'murica out of your mind and look at the situation nowdays, there is no way that would happen again - and you would have to fight a war from the beginning, all alone.

and not as usual when everyone is already exhausted or against some people that can't even produce war supplies properly.

Propaganded

It's over Jeb, you have to accept it

That's the truth.

I have no experience of real war but I know that it's no game.

Maybe the childish warmongers will feel differently if they see their families, hometowns and lives destroyed.

I hope we don't have to find out.

Lold

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

If you two go to war with each other, and expect to drag us into a pointless fight like with Vietnam then I'm dodging the draft.

I'm not rushing to help you after you've spent the last few years poking a bear with a stick.

>United States of SJWs*

My only hope now is that Anthony Weiner has single handedly decimated Hill's campaign and that Trump is our next president. Reality probably isn't that kind, but one can dream.

en.special.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/53151

Oh does he? Seems like he says the opposite.

Listen Kraut, not everyone is as cucked as you. The baggage of WWII is not as heavy here. When push comes to shove we will fucking blow up this gay earth if that's what it takes. Don't tempt us, we will do it. We don't give a fuck.

Well I know whose side I'll be on.

I mean, I hope I will.

Right, my Slavic brothers?

...Right?

I agree Ivan. War is the last thing anybody in the USA wants. You can't make everyone love Russia, but anyone with a brain cell knows the consequences should ww3 come

I am literally praying for a Trump victory.
It may be our only hope.

If war is to break out then I'll head home to Ireland.

If the world is doomed then I'd rather be doomed in my own country.

Can the USA even fight Russia? They couldn't defeat vietnamese farmers, and they can't defeat afghan farmers.

>"We will blow up this gay earth"
>Implying Russia is tempting us
>Implying you're less of a cuck than Germany

"Euhwgh dont tempt us Russia. We'll knock you out putin. America!! H*ck yes!!"

see, all you can do is talk shit, with blowing up the earth and stuff. seriously, are you even 18 yet?

you do realise what that would mean, right?

and i fail to see how weighting your actual winning chances is called being a cuck nowdays, patton would spin in his grave if he could read your comments.

he at least knew that russia had to be attacked while it was weak, as now it is futile and would cost, as you said already, the whole earth. a price a little too high.

but pls, go ahead and burn everything on this fucked up planet to smitherens, including your mighty USA, or face the truth that a war NOW would be unwinnable.

What's the excuse for the base in northern Kazakhstan?

They are growing drugs actually.
The US Goverment drug cartel it is.

Go fuck yourself OP you warmongering piece of shit.

I hear you.