Is there anything more depressing than this?

Is there anything more depressing than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JNyllXJEKY
imgur.com/gallery/qrenO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That everything is meaningless and any value you perceive in absolutely anything is also meaningless

The fact that Clarissa comic isn't even that bad and is on the very lowest end of the "Children actively being abused" scale.

Children get kidnapped, gang-raped repeatedly, malnourished, kept naked and filthy in awful conditions and nobody gives the slightest bit of a shit about it, nobody does. No, you don't, because if you did you'd have done something about it by now.

The events in Sheffield are still ongoing, the child rapes didn't stop and the authorities still know about it. It's easier to just let it happen though, less fuss, less mess, less news.

The comic you posted isn't depressing in the slightest, it's a fucking picture of heaven for many who wish that their lives weren't as fucking awful as they are.

Get some fucking perspective.

yes. it's called life

I fucking hate the "clarissa is depressing" meme.
It's one of the funniest comics you can find

what a bunch of bollocks
also, someone should edit this shit and add 1945 Hitler at the end of this strip calling them.

>The fact that Clarissa comic isn't even that bad and is on the very lowest end of the "Children actively being abused" scale.
Sup Forums gets surprisingly sensitive when it comes to Clarissa. I don't quite understand how this character can turn some of the edgiest teenagers on the internet into sobbing women.

>It's one of the funniest comics you can find
Yeah a child being repeatedly raped by her father, and constantly blamed for it by the rest of the family is funny.

I too enjoy Rick & Morty.

See, this is what I mean. Clarissa is a dark comedy. But this guy acts like an SJW and gets offended by it, as if Clarissa were a real child.

Getting molested isn't really that bad. Physical and emotional abuse are far worse and do far more harm to a kid throughout life. Getting diddled ain't shit in comparison.

but being molested is both physical and emotional abuse rolled into one

Sup Forums feels more sadness and remorse for a fictional child than they ever would for the real children who get abused.
They'll whine and cry about Clarissa because "muh fee fees", then go fap to wonderloli.

It's such a bizarre act they put on, for no discernable reason other than having agreed that this is the only acceptable way to act when discussing a comic which is really nothing special, neither by virtue of its message or its meaning.

sociopaths have difficulty understanding the emotional responses of others, yes.

Getting fucked is nothing compared to getting the shit beaten out of you and having any shred of self worth destroyed by the people who are supposed to love and protect you.

>Getting fucked
Are you fucking retarded?

that guy went from drawing sexyloser to this shit :(

That's what it is. Fuck off if you don't think that acts of violence done with the intention of hurting a kid is somehow less violating than exploiting a kid to get off.

Fist fucking a kid's face against their consent is worse than a sloppy blowjob

Clarissa is an absurd comic because she has the mental perceptions of an adult and behaves like one, too. The fact that the family's denial is overplayed to an aggressive level for comedy makes the whole thing so incredibly insincere.

It's a scenario that would never happen, and as such it really has no place evoking the kind of teary-eyed whining you see on Sup Forums from people who for whatever reason decide to prove their humanity by blubbering over what is essentially emotional blackmail.

Maybe if the Clarissa character behaved at all or in any way like an actual child, or the family were written in a way that made them seem like real people with their own problems and reasons for doing what they do, rather than evil accomplices who enjoy Clarissa being hurt, there'd be some depth to it all that would justify the reactions it gets.

Hell, even showing why the father does what he does would make it less one-dimensional. Most adults who abuse kids were abused themselves, but people conveniently forget that when they're looking for monsters to hunt. If the creator wanted to make any kind of statement, he would make a follow-up of Clarissa as an adult where she abuses her own kids or lets them be abused, because THEN the sobbing and gnashing of teeth would be validated, the underlying circle of abuse portrayed in a way Sup Forums might be able to understand without vilifying Clarissa for her actions because they know her background.

So yes you are fucking retarded.

Why are you so upset?

>Clarissa is an absurd comic because she has the mental perceptions of an adult and behaves like one, too. The fact that the family's denial is overplayed to an aggressive level for comedy makes the whole thing so incredibly insincere.
That's the joke though.

Who hurt you?

How is rape worse than violence?

Feminists keeping pushing this bullshit "rape is the worst thing people do to each other" narrative and retards like you think it's true because you have no idea what violence really is.

best post

Rape is an act of violence you fucking retard.

No it's not. Violence is violence.

Rape is sexual violence. Do you think rape is just a simple pump and dump deal where the rapist quickly and cleanly does the deed and leaves?

Have you even seen all the different ways sex can be considered rape now?
You're the fool for assuming its always some cracked out criminal beating up women in an alley

Some dumb cunt getting drunk and fucking an ugly guy for free then regretting it in the morning is not violence.

the rule 34 of it

Exactly this post.

Clarissa is the classic hysterical woman fantasy. That idea of being sexually abused and torture turns them on.

Wow.

You're an idiot.

The comic is made by a man tho

>servere

Speaking anecdotally, as someone who got molested by a male babysitter and had divorced parents constantly emotionally abusing me, I could have done without either or. Both events confused me, harmed my future relationships, and decision-making skills.
Wouldn't say one is specifically bad over the other, it's just that life is infinitely better when shit like that is absent completely.

On topic, I wasn't shocked when I read Clarissa. I was more taken aback by the way she was written as a character bc she handled the abuse a lot more maturely than any child her age realistically would've.
The only depressing reminder is that this is just a depiction of a specific abuse when in reality worse abuse happens to kids everyday.

Basically this.

Clarissa is a medium for Jason Yungbluth to do black comedy. He has no interest in portraying a realistic child abuse scenario. It's his usual works,, he mainly does comedy with a d

Problem is nobody recognizes Clarissa for what it is because nobody has read anything else from him.

*dose of edge

Clarissa is written more like an adult looking back at their abusive childhood, than as about the child as a child.
It's clearly intentional, if you look at her vocabulary, or how she seems angry than confused or scared.

Date rape is different because most times the one getting fucked isn't even awake for it. They might not even be aware it ever happened at all.

Ouch, that edge

Sup Forums is full of homosexuals, most homosexuals were molested as kids,.

>I was more taken aback by the way she was written as a character bc she handled the abuse a lot more maturely than any child her age realistically would've.
That's because the story is meant to be dark humor. There's nothing realistic about how the characters, specifically Clarissa, behave. It's an absurd view of a serious subject, hence dark comedy.

>Maybe if the Clarissa character behaved at all or in any way like an actual child, or the family were written in a way that made them seem like real people with their own problems and reasons for doing what they do, rather than evil accomplices who enjoy Clarissa being hurt, there'd be some depth to it all that would justify the reactions it gets.
It's called satire, smartpants, it's not a biography

youtube.com/watch?v=8JNyllXJEKY

I know, it doesn't change what I just said.

Sigmund Freud was a man you know

>I AM A MAN
imgur.com/gallery/qrenO

>that guy went from drawing sexyloser to this shit :(
Holy shit, I didn't realize it at first.

Now THAT is depressing.

There's a lot of argument over if rape and being beaten is worse and as someone who went through both emotional and physical abuse as a child I just have to say I think I would've killed myself if I was sexually abused too. Being emotionally and physically abused already took a bad metal toll on me, I started getting schizophrenic levels of dissolutional episodes as a teen and I was very suicidal but never went through with it because I had to take care of my family. I'm a sex-repulsed person already and I actually think if I was diddled too I would have killed myself because it's a different type of psychological damage. Someone can beat you and tell you you're worthless and it gets inside your head and festers into mental illness, but sexual violence invades your being on a personal level beyond that and immediately takes a mental toll instead of working it's way up there. It's like robbing a person of their body, identity and life control all in one.
I think they're both bad and shouldn't be compared too, but playing out sexual violence as "it's not that bad" is what's wrong with this world. Sexual predators aren't punished often and are allowed to live in your neighborhoods and by your younger siblings schools.

>showing why the father does what he does would make it less one-dimensional
I'm pretty sure it's because he's a pedo who wants to get his nut on.

You know ick and Morty arent the only ones to touch on that subject right?

>UP music
Oh, for fuck's sake