We also got a bunch of stuff on the YouTube channel

Dangeresque: Puppet Squad
youtube.com/watch?v=LPwVLK4IS98

Strong Bad's Skills of an Artist
youtube.com/watch?v=QEtTH30Dc1g
youtube.com/watch?v=lit1KQw1y6g
youtube.com/watch?v=0h0pdijjs3c
youtube.com/watch?v=wHRzjguU2pU&

Nothing consistently brings me more joy than Homestar Runner.

I know! I had to pinch myself!

I think that Dangeresque one is old.

I guess you're right. Nice to see in better quality though.

those Skills of an Artist ones were from Twitter originally. Good stuff. Personal favorite is the chef's bafroom

>Schezuan Steve

I can't wait to see the cancer in the YT comments

It's like Biz Cas Fri all over again

I don't know from newfangled emoticons, are those real phonepictures they made them out of? Because that's a-prettyprettygood

Yep straight off the iphone

I recently bough SBCGfAP. Did I singlehandedly save Homestar Runner?

well in a manner of speaking you just funded the first really solid hiatus they ever took from making cartoons because the game took their attentch, so...

This one time I was hanging out with this kid, and he got a squintmoji. And I was like, hey that's homestarrunner.

And he was like hey you should buy this game

Two in one day?! What's going on with the brothers chaps

Their kids are in school and they're probably bored

I'm kinda glad Homestar Runner is it's own niche thing. Too patrician for normalfags and it feels like inside joke humor

What's the appeal of Homestar Runner?

I say this because even I don't know and I've been watching for 14 years

ONION BUUUUUUUUBS

ONION BUBS

Not sure, sex appeal maybe

PICKLE RIIIICK

it just tickles that one little bit of your brain

>jorb emoji
my sides

You know that feeling when you activate almonds for the very first time? It's that, but all the time in lesser degrees as to not overstimulate the brain.

fuck off

God, the memories. I think Strong Bad answered one of my emails when I was a kid.

do you remember which one it was?

remember when we got these frequently?

good times

The good times aren't over afterall

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN ONION, STRONG BAD

I'M ONION BUUUBS!

I think it was Food Thing. I vaguely recall cringing at the twenty periods at the end, back before I got a grip on what ellipses were.

SBLOUNSKCHED!

>I dunno who ripped it off between perfs
My vocabulary expands yet again.

Homestar Runner patreon when? I'd throw in a dollar or do

they make massive cash on t-shirt sales and do work for other stuff too including shorts for disney
they dont need our money, they just need time and inspiration, and not getting burned out. They've always appreciated homestar not being beholden to anyone else's schedule or expectations

my god imagine if it had aged like spongebob.

Literally more than we deserve.

>shorts for disney

Two More Eggs is pretty legit.

I still want to know what a family might/could is

I wonder if semi-frequent updates will be a thing again.

The reason the Brothers Chaps stopped updating was because they got very burned out on it and the pressure of having to produce content every single week for the past ten years straight really weighed on them. Maybe things will work out fine if they just do a couple shorts a month instead.

I just want another Decemberween short

bump for justice
we need more homestar in our lives

I'm hoping for a Halloween toon as well as a fan costumes short.

it's diggity damn good
they just unfortunately made the #1 worst one by far the first one in the playlist, and then repeated it ad nauseum in the ending slate of about a third of them
and it's not even that bad it's just a shitty one to start with

Fan 'stumes is the best.

>so much time has passed

Please just update the weeklies, Mr. Brothers Chaps ;_;

I'll buy all your t shirts!!!

>What's the appeal of Homestar Runner?

He's a terrific athlete. Everyone loves the Homestar Runner.

I legitimately forgot just how regular the sbemails were until I did a complete rewatch last year and hit the "sorry for going on vacation and missing updates" section.

What confused me is when everyone was talking about kid-have making them need to get real jobs and i'm like.. i thought the site was making enough to live on.. meanwhile if you get a real job now you never get to be home taking care of your babbu anymore.. whereas if you're home doing cartoons, you can be weaning in between inbetweening
then I find out A) it wasnt making THAT much, B) the toons were actually eating up much more time than I thought, and C) they were working out of an office

This so much. Every year I marathon them and I laugh my entire pants.
it's fucking insane how good they are and I feel bad because it's such cheap laughs at something the chaps didnt even make, just commented on, but still

>that realistically dusty screen with gavin crawling around

>they update the weeklies
>weekly fan stuff is another door knocka

Somebody get this freakin' duck away from me!

i can do it, i can do it nine times

what's your favorite two more eggs type? trauncles were always my favorites

I liked Hector and Kokovich

All I hear is homestar talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WM12FO3I2Q

I don't like hearing homestar saying ky jelly and talking about his wiener

What comic was this? I remember it but can't place it and all I'm seeing on google is some random links to funnyjunk.

heckler and koch all the way, but Hot Dip is pretty fantastic too.. and I can't get enough of poor Joshow.
I feel like i SHOULD like that fake science show guy more but something about it just doesn't click
yeah I prefer Oshtoby. he stayed truer to the character.

Daisy Owl
great read, but ends on a sort of a cliffhanger so prepare your anus

youtu.be/jlYK8GJDkH4?t=2m2s

>aughhhhreeeee [frog noises] REEEEEEEEEEEE! [frog noise]

What did he mean by this?

oh yeah, those memories are flooding back. Good times. I read a lot of dumb webcomics back in the late 2000's but most are just lost to the aether in my mind nowadays.

>Two More

I rather liked GANKROAR and Joshow is the exact kind of despair inducing low self esteem why even get out of bed in the morning humor I think all kids should see

I only read it recently
Gankroar was the best kind of fakeout

>rewatching 2 more eggs because of this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=O51kgHgeZVU

Damnit I was wondering where "taple" came from, it became a part of my vocabulary when I'm doing work stuff lately.

legit good New Sincerity acting

friendly reminder that the stroganauts were 3d printed
yeah. that happened.
it's become absolutely involuntary with me. i conciously try not to say stape and taple each time and i say stape and taple each time. and I'm usually only talking about tape OR staples.

If they upload one more actual cartoon, they're officially back on schedule

>we avoided the alternate timeline where Homestar got an Adult Swim show and got ran into the ground

everyone was trying to get them to sign up with them and they were like yeahh no thanks
finally Disney just gave them a GOOD offer, just 'make the shit you make anyway'

I'm not sure signing a deal with the devil can be considered "good," much less "GOOD." Still, maybe it won't bite them in the ass too hard.

>Groot Jewebed

Like, the tree guy in a yamalka?

disney is a many-armed demon and one hand doesn't know what the other's doing. This one belongs to the "just let creatives go nuts and be creative" camp.

I love how they're just like the Howard brothers or the Murray brothers. One's all handsome and talented and the other's a grotesque behind the scenes guy but you kind of like the shit he does better because it's more interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=Je1B-6OWb7c

This is too good.

imagine the anticipatory fun they had cooking up some various pastameats for that
i bet joshow's desk took ages to get just right

I think the real talent the brothers chaps have is their ability to make you feel like to know what they're parody even when you don't. I completely accept the idea of a toy you have to fill up with beef stroganoff that makes a gross dripping mess everywhere it goes, even though I have no idea what the closest real world equivalent would be.

I assume it was like all those toys you filled with water. like Mutagen Man was meant to have little floating plastic organs inside and youd fill him with water and shake them up, though in the end I don't think it did much besides just 'have water'
mixed with the ubiquitous slime-based toys, many of which were meant to be filled and then emptied in creative ways...
and then making it a food is reminiscent of the fact that stretchy toys were full of straight-up corn syrup

Like someone in the comments of that video says, it's most directly parodying toys that come with "slime" packs to fill up and squish/squirt/whatever out. Something that's still going on, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdOyef8PYzs

ONION BUBS IS IN THE HOOOUSEE
TONIIIIGHT

What's the difference after Disney got them?

Literally nothing. The trick was they never made it a business, just a hobby to do with his buddies

>The reason the Brothers Chaps stopped updating was because they got very burned out on it and the pressure of having to produce content every single week for the past ten years straight really weighed on them
No, it was because one of them got a job at Disney.

What is Sup Forums's favorite sbemail?
This one's personally mine:

homestarrunner.com/sbemail107.html

How the hell would they make money off of it? There's no ads, and no merch.

There is merch, don't you remember the STOOORE
I bought the first 100 emails on dvd back in '05

Hell yeah, me too. I also kept hoping other kids in 5th grade would recognize and respect my dank cheat commandoes shirt. That never happened.

What does Disney do?

>like most of the Two More Eggs shorts
>except for Dooble
>it's the main one

youtube.com/watch?v=7CX-c9vZGFs

nah that happened later

what?
disney didnt 'get them'
as far as I'm concerned Hot Dip is the main one

>tfw flew across the country to see their anniversary concert and get my kick the cheat doll signed
and it was totally worth it