You faggots only hate this show because you're still asshurt over the April Fool's prank

You faggots only hate this show because you're still asshurt over the April Fool's prank.

Haha I'm picke rick!!!

I was. But then I realized I should hate the fandom.

Man, that was pathetic.

I don't hate it, I just don't think it's worth commending. The writers don't really try, aiming for low hanging fruit and make up names/shit on the fly with little effort. I like improv, but this feels disingenuous and almost contempt towards the audience. If the creators don't care, why should I? Liked season one though

Why would I hate it for giving me one more week in my life where I believed Samurai Jack's fifth season would end well? Those were legitimately happy times when something nice was still happening for all we knew.

I don't hate it because I haven't bothered seeing enough of it to form an informed opinion about it. Just like Steven Universe.

That was episode four, right? I never browsed the threads around that time as i usually stay away from active threads of shows i like, but i suspected what would happen right at the end of episode three.

Or the fact that there are several other rick and morty threads up

haven't seen a single episode and I plan on keeping it that way

I don't hate it at all, but I am disappointed in the season so far and I hate that anytime one attempts to say anything less than flattery towards an episode you're immediately accused of being a shit poster or a contrarian. I'm trying to stay optimistic that even if this season ends up being mediocre, which is how it's looking so far, that maybe the writers will find their groove next season. Even then I'm feeling doubtful because any criticism is washed away under the defense squads or hidden under shitposting so the writers will continue to be lazy.

Sup Forums started to hate it once the "normies" found it and started to like it.

See.... Sup Forums (like most of Sup Forums) is filled with socially inept egotistical misanthropic manchildren (and edgy teenagers) who detest popularity and mainstream media.

They enjoy things as long as they are obscure and ignored by the larger masses, making them feel a sense of superiority and uniqueness in that their tastes are "better" than others.

They loved Rick and Morty for a few months before everyone else found out about it, then did a 180 and started hating it.

It's been like this about a great many things. Sup Forums is mostly an echo-chamber of angry disgruntled neckbeards.

Honestly yeah, a lot of this dedication is the remnants of the Samurai Jack flood holding a grudge. Most people that really don't like the show rather than spite it just don't watch it and ignore its existence.

Meh, I've never checked it out except for a couple random episodes in S2 and three in S3.
It's fine, but I feel it gets too much credit for Family Guy tier writing.

R&M is NOTHING like Family Guy. holy shit

I really just lost interest all together. Maybe because it got really popular and I'm just a contrarian.

i know right, one actually has jokes,skits and a larger audience appeal

The other one involves a burping scientist.

nah it's just alright. They really stepped up the animation game this year though

>Actually liking Family Guy
I'm not even the biggest fan of R&M, but holy fucking shit, user.

I agree, Pickle Rick is too intelligent for the faggots here

>muh character development

Yes, different opinions exist, i know that scares the average poster

God is real and there's nothing you stereotypes can do

Nice try, buddy but I'm christian. I'm just not as easily triggered as you.

>caring about the """character development""" in Rick & Morty
Nah, I just watch it because it's entertaining. It has some cool designs, the jokes are pretty good once in a while and some of the episodes are just really good.

God isn't real though, and R&M saying is much is why Sup Forums hates it so much.
I had no idea what sort of strangle hold religion had on America until the anger at R&M.

The memes came after season 3 especially.