The New Kermit

He sounds closer to Jim but it's still very strange:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrWuFUSELrg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyZp7fqXUEI
insideedition.com/headlines/24509-kermit-the-frog-voice-actor-abruptly-axed-after-27-years-so-much-hope-is-gone
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-make-steve-whitmire-a-muppet-again
youtu.be/OdCVLPTiYtg
hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-says-fired-kermit-frog-actor-unacceptable-business-conduct-1021701
slashfilm.com/why-the-muppets-failed-according-to-miss-piggy-creator-frank-oz/
variety.com/2017/film/news/frank-oz-muppets-jim-henson-1202007251/
youtube.com/watch?v=6dEUZ10zwA8
youtu.be/8KA4Ok509VM?t=244
youtube.com/watch?v=ubtQf0df8Ms
youtu.be/eozzCVBzMWY
stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/08/09/lets-talk-negotiations/
youtube.com/watch?v=-pbKHDpOmYU
stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/08/03/understudies/
youtube.com/watch?v=CPMTEJ_IAAU
stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/08/21/doing-what-is-best-for-the-muppets-part-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=69A5HCMc27o
youtube.com/watch?v=xgv_VTynhEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I think I'm used to Kermit being a bit deeper and really having like a long...uh "drawl"? to his voice, like a southerner.

Not a bad take. Kermit seems to be in good hands with Matt, but I still won't forgive the way they just fucked Steve over like that.

It sounds like Jim if he wasn't recording with pre-90's technology and more with 2017 tech

Didn't his former VA cry when he got fired?

>Yeah I think I'm used to Kermit being a bit deeper
But Steve's Kermit was lighter. while Jim's was deeper, and closer to this, as OP says.

Yeah. After being inseparable from the character for over 20 years, who wouldn't.

Is anyone here familiar enough with Uncle Deadly's voice to tell whether Matt is still doing him here?

Pretty much what said: not bad, I hope Matt doesn't get shit for this because it's pretty ok. But still fuck Disney for fucking over Steve without hesitation.
Definitely still Matt's Uncle Deadly.

Why was the old puppeteer and voice actor let go again?

Disney threw him under the bus when the ABC Muppets show got cancelled.

He kept sending notes to the writers of "ABC's The Muppets", telling them how out of character they were writing Kermit. Also Disney was going to take Kermit in a new, more "edgier" direction and he stood up to the Mouse and said "that's not the way Jim would have wanted it".

Both sides of the story (Steve and Disney) have a similar overlap. Disney was taking the muppets in a direction that Steve disagreed with, and he butted heads with execs for years. Eventually they just got fed up and cut him off.

I honestly think is the real reason. Steve more than anyone represented and was vocal about the desires of the old guard. The fact that he bitched so much about the ABC Muppets scripts just made it that much easier to pin the blame on him. But they'll soon find that with or without Steve, The Muppets are a hard sell in this day and age, especially if you have no clear understanding of who these characters are (as the writers of ABC Muppets did not).

I see Constantine has his mole removed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyZp7fqXUEI

Because he fought for Jim Henson's legacy and the integrity of those characters while Disney tried their hardest to erase it.

>Muppets Courtyard, along with a portion of the former Streets of America, is being re-imagined by Walt Disney Imagineering to become a new area called Grand Avenue. Inspired by the revitalization and the vibrant culture of present-day downtown Los Angeles, Grand Avenue is where vintage office buildings and warehouses are being converted to exciting new uses. Guests will soon see facades for “merchants” appearing in this area for a music shop, loft apartments, a tailor and more, with each window on the street featuring charming displays.

>The current Muppets Courtyard will become Grand Park, an urban square off Grand Avenue surrounded by shops and restaurants like PizzeRizzo and Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano. Guests can already see changes in the area, with the Muppets theater being renamed “Grand Arts Theatre” and boasting a brand-new marquee.

>But, not to worry – Kermit, Miss Piggy and the gang continue to star in their hilarious and irreverent “Muppet*Vision 3D” show.

"I was so stunned, because this was such a shock. There was no advance warning of this whatsoever for me. I had every reason to believe I was going to be working with them forever."

"It felt.. just.. almost exactly the way it felt the day that Jim died. So much hope was gone."

On ABC's failed Muppets show
"We were getting a lot of script material and story ideas that were far enough out of character that it made it difficult for us to portray them well, so I started sending notes as we've always done and I think they felt that I had been disrespectful but I don't think so. I think that I was being honest."

Lisa Henson's reaction in that same video saying "He had it a long time coming" was downright cold.

This entire situation with all three remaining Henson kids attacking Steve and Disney's "reasons" for firing him is just upsetting and disappointing, I doubt this is what Jim had in mind for the future of his characters, his company and his kids.

insideedition.com/headlines/24509-kermit-the-frog-voice-actor-abruptly-axed-after-27-years-so-much-hope-is-gone

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-make-steve-whitmire-a-muppet-again

youtu.be/OdCVLPTiYtg

Whitmire, who was asked to take over Kermit by Henson's family after the creator's untimely death in 1990, said that an instance of a note was over a script for the new ABC series, canceled last year, in which Kermit lied to his nephew, Robin, about his breakup with Miss Piggy.

>"I don't think Kermit would lie to him," Whitmire explained. "I think that as Robin came to Kermit, he would say 'things happen, people go their separate ways, but that doesn't mean we don't care about you.' Kermit is too compassionate to lie to him to spare his feelings."

>He continued, "We have been doing these characters for a long, long time and we know them better than anybody. I thought I was aiding to keep it on track, and I think a big reason why the show was canceled (after one season last fall) was because that didn't happen. I am not saying my notes would have saved it, but I think had they listened more to all of the performers, it would have made a really big difference."

The second issue Whitmire says he was given concerning his termination was a union issue.

>"The second issue was framed as 'refusing to work on a particular project’ some 15 months earlier," Whitmire explained. "I happened to get caught in the middle of a dispute on a contract classification between SAG-AFTRA and Disney Labor Relations, which occurred while I was in-flight to work on the project and the associated commercial. I did in fact shoot the commercial, but was unable to shoot the material for the project in order to comply with my obligations to the guild. Ironically, in that situation, my rep had negotiated a special deal with the guild so that we could do the work within the budget parameters for the project."

hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-says-fired-kermit-frog-actor-unacceptable-business-conduct-1021701

This, I have no idea how to feel about any of this now.
I know it felt weird enough when he changed the first time, and now he changed again and he sounds like a fake.

they get Ray Ramono to voice him?

This was the main reason Steve was given, but, according to him, giving notes to the writers is something that the Muppeteers have always done.

I think Disney really just wanted a scapegoat when people started saying that Kermit and the other Muppets became "mean" after the ABC series.

>"I don't think Kermit would lie to him,"
Bullshit, Jim's Kermit lied plenty of times

Frank Oz on The ABC Muppets failure

>Did you see the new “The Muppets” TV show on ABC?

I did—the first 15 minutes.

>Why did you stop?

I felt the show wasn’t true to the characters. There was a purity in each character that was vital. I felt that purity was being moved around to areas that didn’t feel right.

>It was cancelled quickly.

My brothers, my sisters, were in there [as the puppeteers]. They did the very best they could. But essentially, they were working with scripts that other people wrote. They had to do it the way it was. If it was given more air and they trusted the performers, as we had air, it would have come alive more. Those abilities, to riff and be smart enough, weren’t appreciated.

slashfilm.com/why-the-muppets-failed-according-to-miss-piggy-creator-frank-oz/

variety.com/2017/film/news/frank-oz-muppets-jim-henson-1202007251/

He knew what was going on with the performers then.

You can tell he put some of himself in his character, definitely didn't deserve to be fired.

yeah he was a little edgier. but he has softened up. and he certainly wouldn't lie to his goddamned nephew.
he'd lie to fucking Scooter in a heartbeat

I would like to see examples of Kermit (not post Jim) lying and he wouldn't lie especially not to his nephew Robin.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dEUZ10zwA8

Aw did anyone tell him to try watching the second half? It wasn't great, but it was better.

>tfw they'll pull an Oswald Rabbit and instead of acknowledging blame that trying to make an Office/Parks and Rec esc. parody was far too late for it to be funny as well as making all the characters one note generic sitcom stereotypes was a bad idea and killed the show, the executives will simply say that people no longer care about the Muppets and put then on limbo

It's pretty nasal, but I think he'll grow into it.

It's definitely going to cut into the time for his Jerry Nelson characters though.

Dave Goelz even said that Steve is the only one to do Kermit justice after Jim.

youtu.be/8KA4Ok509VM?t=244

"Kermit came back pretty quickly because they wanted to do a tribute to Jim about six months later.

So they asked Steve to take that on, he kept Kermit at his house for about a month and didn't get him out of the box because he was just too emotional about it. He didn't even want to think about taking that on and then the show started approaching and he had to try. He got out Kermit and tried to work with Kermit, as he did it he really felt that he just didn't have it. He wasn't sure he could do it, as he went along he started thinking about the way Jim looked when he did Kermit, because we would be smashed together face to face.

He would start mimicking Jim's gestures, he kind of became Jim for about five years. It was annoying by doing that he nailed Kermit and he got so close that I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better Kermit than Steve."

youtube.com/watch?v=ubtQf0df8Ms

Because the showrunner was sacked halfway into the season and whoever was brought in tried to salvage things with Muppet Show style skits but it was too little too late the show had already bled viewers and sunk hard in the ratings, so Steve took the blame.

And now Kermit will talk to children about the heroes in Antifa and how kids in sandland pray every 4 hours.

Whitmire is too pure for this world

>It was kind of annoying [audience laughs] but by doing that that he nailed Kermit and he got so close that I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better Kermit than Steve."

Getting Constantine's puppeteer to replace him was a bad idea. It just sounds like him only his Kermit impression got better.

Based Disney made the right call

again

This. It just doesn't sound right to me. I'm sure Matt's doing his best, but i just don't like it.

Maybe he'll get better.

I'm sure Matt doesn't like this either

Oh definitely. Matt's not to blame for any of this, but I just don't think he does a good Kermit. But it's a little hard to judge off just a few seconds.

Still, what a shitty situation. Sucks that the Henson kids threw him under the bus, too. Didn't one of them say he made Kermit too cynical? And didn't he have a problem with the ABC series for BEING too cynical? Shouldn't they be on the same page?

What a clusterfuck this has been.

I was told that steve was jim's hand-picked replacement even before he knew he was dying, because he wanted to step back a bit and do more writing work and less performing

unless I misunderstood, only one of them did, the other three were on steve's side.
it's so weird thinking Jim was actually planning to sell to disney way back in the day.. but I guess disney was different back then. that would have been the Disney of Little Mermaid and shit

It's true, regardless of what the remaining Henson kids are viciously saying about him now (that he wasn't chosen) in their effort of throwing Steve under the bus.

youtu.be/eozzCVBzMWY

Steve's Kermit always sounded too meek and oftentimes very melancholy. His Kermit was too wishy washy.

Go back and watch The Muppet Show or the original Muppet Movies and Jim's Kermit was sassy, direct and had attitude. He still let people walk over him, but not ALL the time. Steve's Kermit was a wimpy punching bag.

While Steve's firing was sorta shitty, I am looking forward to seeing a different take on Kermit after all this time, and hopefully it'll steer the character back more toward Jim's irritable boss portrayal rather than Steve's soft-toned doormat.

Brian Henson threw him under the bus as well.

And the Disney deal was a LARGE contributing factor to Jim's death, even Frank Oz spoke out about it in the documentary about Jim Henson.

That fucking sucks.

Yea and I'll also agree its a deal closer to Henson's vocals.

Not bad and he'll get better as he adjusts.

Still a wrong move to do Steve like they did but I won't hammer the new guy having to just pick up and run with it.

Anybody else think that it's quite a "coincidence" that around the same time the Henson family outed Steve, they finally got funding for "The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance" and "The Happytime Murders" after years of trying to get those projects off the ground?

#NotMyKermit
#FuckTheHensons

Yeah, it sucks what people will do for money.

They did the same shit to Roy.

He sounds like Spencer from Harmontown

You had a bunch of idiots trying to write it like "The Office" which was stupid.

You want to write it like "The Muppet Show."

It's a shame that Henson's children became little cockroaches that threw Steve under the bus, which I still don't get at all

Jim wanted Steve as a replacement, it wasn't like he was taking the role for himself, could someone give me a breakdown of where this retarded feud came from?

Basically, Disney is trying to move away from having a single dedicated individual for a "voice over" role (even though Kermit is much more than just a VA gig). Their VAs with exclusive contracts for characters have demanded pay raises over the years and are entering Simpsons-tier, so Disney has been trying to put the kibosh on that.

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck now have alternates, which is something Disney never did in the past. But that way, if Mickey #1 won't do a job, they can get Mickey #2. Or if Donald #1 says he wants more money, they'll just use Donald #2, etc.

They wanted to do the same thing with Kermit and ordered Steve to train an understudy. He wouldn't do it, because he felt too strong of a personal connection with the character. But he was also turning down gigs Disney wanted him to do, like public appearances, and that was pissing them off.

So they cut him loose and appointed a new Kermit, sending out a clear message to everyone who plays a Disney character: "You're replaceable".

>contributing factor to Jim's death
what, he was too busy working on it to go to the doctor? is that why? shit

Real Talk: The Muppetvision 3D show sucks. It is full of annoying outdated characters who take up too much screen time (Bean and Waldo) and the film has been needing to be updated into something new for over a decade. It reeks of the Muppets Tonight era, which was one of the worst eras of the franchise.

They only keep the film untouched because it was the last thing Henson worked on before he died, not because it's particularly good.

Had more balls then Fox did on that.

no it sucks that they dont understand that the way you get money is via integrity. that builds a huge empire you can milk for decades, instead of flash in the pan shit that fails

>what, he was too busy working on it to go to the doctor? is that why? shit

Partly; the stress of the Disney deal is said to be what got him sick in the first place.

But the reason he didn't go to the doctor until it was too late is because he was raised by Christian Scientists and had it ingrained in his head to never go to a doctor no matter what (even though he himself wasn't a Christian Scientist, the attitude was drilled into him). By the time he agreed to go to a hospital there was no time left to save him.

Thing is they make a new version it would have that little punch bowl turd in it which is worse.

I can understand that, the simpsons actors demanding increasingly exorbitant pay is the reason they couldnt afford to hire even halfway decent actors anymore. Same thing happened with Futurama's revival. Why can't they be content to have the world's greatest job and be rich as fuck, they have to be multi-millionaires too?
that's extra fucked for disney though seeing as they've always worked really hard on getting just the right voices for everyone, and they have one of the hardest jobs doing that given some of the absolutely ancient roles

Same shit is killing Val Kilmer the Christian Scientist mentality I mean.

Ah that makes sense. Those guys are nuts. They really give actual christian scientists a really bad name too, because they managed to secure that name for themselves first
the full name of their sect actually ends in ", scientist" like with a fucking comma. what religion has a comma in it? fuck those guys. luke was a fucking doctor.

Speaking of Disney not getting The Muppets after the failed ABC show the entirety of their youtube channnel " Muppet Thought of the Week" speaks volumes of just how much Disney has no idea what to do with these characters.

There's a reason why the SNL Muppets were dumped and not a single US TV channel picked up The Muppet Show back then, they didn't get it and thought it was for kids. It wasn't until Jim went to the UK that it was actually picked up.

Disney even experimented having Muppet characters interact with little kids in a Sesame Street way for their Kiddy Disney Channel.

Bean and Waldo were supposed to be annoying, especially Bean his character's whole point is to be cute to the point of annoyance he would constantly receive abuse from other Muppet characters for being too cute to stomach.

yeah basically the muppets have been fucked from the very beginning. they could never catch a break.
I think they need to just... start over, yknow? retire people who died, introduce new ones. do stuff like Puppet Up, etc.

i wish waldoing CGI had remained popular though. it's by far the best way to animate in 3D. it's like mocap but not requiring everything to be humanoid. we should always be using mocap on peoples' hands and letting them do animation in realtime. mouths, eyebrows, etc..

He referred to it as "the damn Disney deal" and people were genuinely surprised by it because Jim would never swear.

He never wanted to be a bother or waste anyone's time, so rather than get it checked out he assumed it was just a cold and would simply pass until it was too late and he coughed up blood by then it was too late for him. Doctors would have been able to save him had he come in a couple of hours sooner..

>They only keep the film untouched because it was the last thing Henson worked on before he died, not because it's particularly good.

The sad thing is I think you're right about this. But also because Muppets is so low on Disney's totem pole, I doubt they want to spend the money to update the film.

I saw Muppetvision last year when I visited and it was pretty cringey. Waldo is especially awful, not just because he's so annoying and out of place among puppets, but because his "cutting edge CGI" is so fucking outdated it's embarrassing.

They really need to update that film or tear the place down and put in something better.

Bean was always a fucking faggot
Im glad his Chad brother Lugsy bullied the fuck out of him in Bunny Picnic

>all that glorious hair
i was born in the wrong decade man

Bean ruined Muppet Babies.

in his defense 99.999% of the time it's stupid to go to a doctor for a cold. If you have even the slightest bit of health you can fight it off, and if you develop pneumonia you can take antibiotics. It's not as if he was a frail-ass old man. not yet. didn't make it to that age, sadly.

>>all that glorious hair

But not for Frank. Never for Frank.

dont forget the animatronic statler and waldorf that are so broken you'd almost think it was a joke on animatronics
the comments on youtube are priceless though
he ended up with a nice beard at least. fixed that David Cross look he had going

>Their VAs with exclusive contracts for characters have demanded pay raises over the years and are entering Simpsons-tier, so Disney has been trying to put the kibosh on that.
Steve has stated that he has been paid the same amount for years.
"I think in these days and times everybody thinks everything is about deals that fall apart over money. What you need to know is that my fees were based upon a day rate, and were the same in 2015 as they were for twelve years before we were at Disney. Also we continued to use the Henson boilerplate agreement as the basic contract with Disney for hundreds of projects of every shape and size."

The point of staying consistent with fees and paperwork was so that all involved could be nimble in meeting the often overwhelming demand for Kermit with no surprises for anyone. Making deals with me is simple. We all know the terms because they’re the ones we used last week and for years before."
stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/08/09/lets-talk-negotiations/

youtube.com/watch?v=-pbKHDpOmYU

>He wouldn't do it, because he felt too strong of a personal connection with the character. But he was also turning down gigs Disney wanted him to do, like public appearances, and that was pissing them off.
Steve has also stated that none of the other Muppeteers trained understudies either, and he doesn't turn down any gigs.
"None of the Muppet Performers, including me, has ever to my knowledge turned down any appearance of any size. I have consistently advocated that it is imperative in marketing a franchise of puppets in today‘s world for every Muppet character to always show up fully intact with no exceptions at every type of appearance. That means it must be the singular established performer for ribbon cuttings, feature films and everything in between. Nothing can take the place of the genuine article."

Thankfully, after fans speaking out and a change of executives, the multicasting idea was sidelined as they saw the merit of a singular performer, singular Muppet. So none of us trained understudies because it was a corporate concept that was foreign to the standard working practice of the Muppets and was, in my opinion, being implemented to service multicasting. If this is part of my unacceptable business conduct, then I guess Eric, Bill and Dave have marks beside their names as well."
stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/08/03/understudies/

I occasionally forget about Rowlf because nobody has ever replaced him properly. I think he was actually Jim's best. Those delightfully meta commercials where he was hucking puppets you can buy

I forgot how much of a fucking Alpha Lugsy was
Fuck Bean, seriously

who at disney is to blame for the poor handling of the series?

so basically someone is lying a lot and nobody's doing anything about it

The alternate VA thing that they tried to force on Steve was probably a consequence of a corporate-wide Disney mandate, not something directed solely at him or the Muppet performers. Some exec in a boardroom probably said "I want alternates for all Disney VAs from now on" and some clueless middle manager figured The Muppets count as "Disney VAs" and send the mandate onto them.

You know what they absolutely could do right now? "Muppet Vision: Live".

They made that Rocket Raccoon animatronic for the Guardians ride, and presumably that's about the same detail they'd need for Muppets (put the muppets over a robot "body" and allow them to move and do stuff up and down like if it was attached to a person; if you watch the video with Rocket and the entrance thing, you can see how he bobs up and down)

Renovate and replace the theater, put a brand new seating area and have the muppets come out with skits and jokes, and play new shorts and stuff on a big screen. You could have a rotating assortment of either old or brand new skits from shows/commericals, etc and just play them all together along with "live action" sequences with the muppets doing shit on stage

Obviously Muppets are low on the totem pole but that'd be at least a fresh take instead of straight up tearing it down which they'd probably do.
Or have people do the actual puppeting and have pre-recorded lines and shit. That's how they did the Disney Junior stuff I think.

Bill Baretta's been doing Rowlf for some time now.

Bill Barretta does a great Rowlf but sadly none of the material written for him has been good.

That's the main problem with Disney's Muppets too, you have a core group of incredibly talented puppeteers that know the characters inside out, have a knack for ad-libbing because they're always riffing off each other and then you have some ABC hack writers and Disney execs telling them to stick to the script no matter how out-of-character or shit the jokes are.

I really can't fault Steve for any of this, keep in mind he was sacked in October 2016 and he kept his mouth for so long in hopes of getting the job back but they never got back to him.

It wasn't until recently that he spoke out about his firing and even then he merely stuck up for Jim's vision and never really speaking ill will towards Disney or the fact that the Henson kids threw him under the bus.

At the same he's still hoping to get the job back because before the firing he was in talks of becoming a creative director to keep things in check with how the characters are supposed to be.

havent seen the rocket but i cant imagine that looks any good. mechanics are unreliable at speaking speed

Rolf is performed by Bill Barretta nowadays.
youtube.com/watch?v=CPMTEJ_IAAU

That sounds awesome, but sounds like it would be on the same Imagineering expense budget as The American Adventure in EPCOT.

I think Muppets only slinks by at Disney because they're as low-cost as it gets. Even asking for new movie footage for Muppetvision would probably be outside the budget, let alone a complete overhaul with rotating animatronics.

The only update they ever did to Muppetvision was when they added new clips to the line queue video, advertising Muppets Most Wanted. And now even THAT is annoyingly dated.

i said -properly-
yeah that goes for the simpsons too. when you hear the actors just shooting the shit, they're 90 times funnier than the show.

Steve is apparently offering to do the Hollywood Bowl show for free.

>Restoration of our core remains what will ultimately serve all involved. So at two and a half weeks out from the Hollywood Bowl show, I‘ll offer the same thing I did to executives who chose to replace us on other appearances that did not succeed.

>I can be up to speed and ready for this show with little more than a day‘s rehearsal. Restoring the integrity of the core team will give this show all the depth and authenticity that is inherent to each of the Muppets, and as offered in the past, I‘ll even do it for free because, in my opinion, keeping the 2016 ensemble whole and intact is by far what is best for the Muppets going forward.

stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/08/21/doing-what-is-best-for-the-muppets-part-2/

> "Muppet Vision: Live".
They did that, it is called The Muppets Present...Great Moments in American History

According to one of the parks puppeteers they're shutting down The Muppets Great Moments of History by the end of this year, people don't stop to watch them perform it so Disney is killing it already.

youtube.com/watch?v=69A5HCMc27o

Barretta's good and I'll be honest, it's better than that era when the Jim Henson Company began retiring characters whenever their performers died. All of a sudden core characters like Rowlf and Scooter had to be reduced to voiceless crowd fillers because Richard Hunt and Jim Henson were dead.

I think that was the one thing Disney insisted they stop doing that was a good idea and it gave us back a ton of classic characters who hadn't been allowed to speak for a decade.

That's with reason even Dave Goelz mentions that in the interview posted, skip to the 4:05 mark youtu.be/8KA4Ok509VM?t=244

I've been hearing rumors that American History was a test for a "The Muppets present the Star Wars Saga" show for when Galaxy's Edge opens and Grand Avenue begins to function as a line to get inside the land.

Looks like the test wasn't a success if Disney is already shelving it after a year.

What do you mean by "properly"?

Bill has taken over several of Jim's characters and has performing them for years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgv_VTynhEk

truth. Had family go in for checkups and come back with infections that landed them in the hospital.

>Diamond Select doing a line of the old Muppet Palisades stuff.

>Neat

>Some textures are off and they won't be doing any of the big display sets.

Damn.

Least Swedish Chef comes with a table and tons of stuff. Not as much as the old kitchen nor as nice though,