Steven wants to sit next to you on the bus. What do you do?

Steven wants to sit next to you on the bus. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRLFtw0HCWk&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not?

Rock people

Let him. He's not going to suddenly start talking nonsense to me unless I interact with him. And if something bad happens like the bus is about to crash, then his powers can come in handy such as him bubbling the area around him to negate the damage.

rock nigger

Is me sitting next to him going to force me into the plot?

He has his ukulele with him and he's about to sing how he can't help it if he makes a scene.

Only if it means that I get to meet the rocks at some point.

>Oh no, he's going to play a ukulele and sing in tune!
That's probably the best case scenario for encountering a small child in a public space. Source: I go to restaurants a lot.

He's not a child, 14 years old.

just be very careful not to talk. If you talk, you're a character, and if you're a character...you have to come back

This. It helps that the songs in SU are consistently one of the show's strong points.

cuck Connie

That's a child.

>bully

>He's not a child, 14 years old.

He acts much less mature than a 14 year old.

Ask myself why I'm on a bus when I've got a car I could drive and not have to interact with any degenerates.

Fine. Lesbian stones, then.

I ask him where his pipe is

That's a teen.

that's the sole reason he looks like one
The moment he acts like your typical teenager he's gonna look like one

Lauren Zuke was so a little shit.

GARFIELD!

n o w w h e r e c o u l d m y p i p e b e

I ask him for the favor of a song to elevate the mood as we travel across the majestic landscapes of the continental USA.
Then I lay into him for hours with theoretic considerations of morality and systemic inadequacies from the perspective of the working class.
There is no escape for him.

You've got your mom's tits.

start a song with him, that would be hella

If you think I am below yelling at a kid when I am drunk orapparently lost my car you are sorely misraken

Talk about stuff we have in common to teach him that you can hate ideas but not people who have them

kek'd

ROCK NIGGERS

talk about Sup Forumsitics

>don't worry officer, she was only 14

Ask him how the hot one is doing.

>DO A 360 AND WALK AWAY

>Oh, oh, oh
>For the longest time

That or
>mahna mahna

Wait, no,
>It's been one week since you looked at me
Unfortunately I'd rather do the rap, but he does read sailor moon so it's probably got the boom anime babes that make him think the wrong things.

I've legit ended up in a spontaneous mahna mahna sing along with 3 other people when someone mispronounced Manama in a gov class. It was perfect unison without missing a beat.

did someone say rock people?

Ask him how much it would cost for him to whore out the gems to me, especially peridot, then grab his ass and offer to give him 50$ to get back in that dress and let me fuck him. Yes, i find steven attractive especially in a dress, and yes i know im a disgusting degenerate

If I had the speech skill I'd manipulate him into getting me to the gems and then manipulate the group as a whole because they're emotionally immature/vulnerable. Basically pull a Navy 2.0 but with greater consequences and end games.

If you had to/want to how would you attempt to get a gem to kill themselves?

Just rip his fucking gem off and sell it for muns silently.

Ask to see his belly button.

jump thru the window

Unleash my weapons grade philosophical insight.

Do you know what a child is?

Steven has a weird tendency of somehow improving people's lives just by spending time with them (usually), so I let it slide.

To be fair, he was talking to an obnoxious rockaboo.

A child is someone who isn't 14.

We don't cotton to freaks 'round these parts.

Children and teens are different.

i suck his fat tits

>Liking Peridot
Mah nigga
>Liking a fat kid in drag
HOW?

Ask him about the tall, slender pale chick with pink hair that accompanied him at the bus stop, and if she's available.

Child: [noun] a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

i'm awkward around kids so i ignore the 14 year old

teen·ag·er
ˈtēnˌājər/
noun
noun: teenager; plural noun: teenagers; noun: teen-ager; plural noun: teen-agers

a person aged from 13 to 19 years.

>HOW?
Im a filthy degenerate that gets turned on by anything remotely cute or feminine

For me its the degradation aspect, I can spit on and be as rough with a fatty as I want and not feel bad because I don't like fat people but I also hate myself for wanting to fuck fatties so it's a feedback loop that directs itself to my dick.

>anything remotely cute or feminine
Steven is neither of those.

I let him sit next to me and i steal his cheeseburger backpack.
I need that shit

The single greatest piece of art in our time.

You are legally still considered a child until you are an adult.

You going to call the law a liar, punk?

What'd you just call me, motherfucker?

Stop splitting pubic hairs.

WE

WUZ

Fine by me.

ROCKS

>Only if it means that I get to meet the rocks at some point.
you depraved bastard
amy is mine

Yuck, you can have crossdressing Grimace.

it's ok, because I've already taken jasper

Pearl needs to fly into more autistic fits of rage.

i have a cheeseburger backpack you nigger, they're only like $40

Will mayor Dewey make a move on Pearl next episode? Will she like it?

Well I guess we found the underage in the thread

As long as he stays quiet I don't give a shit.
If is happening though, he's going to swallow every single splinter of that damned obnoxious instrument.

give him a wet willy

Light a cigarette

This guy would make a good
cool and wise big bro character

Seethe to myself and try to power through using my phone as a distraction from this annoying situation I've found myself in.
But inside I'd be cursing that on top of being on the God damn bus, which isn't a good start already, now this weird boyish genetic-amoeba is going to be auditioning for his off-broadway debut and I might be in the collateral damage of some alien attack.
So a little pissed.

>hail yellow diamond!

youtube.com/watch?v=WRLFtw0HCWk&t=3s

Stare at him like this for the whole trip.

"Hey man if you want to sing Hawaiian music start with a classic, I'm sure you can relate with his size"

Is it you?

Fucking disturbing.

Steven's not feminine?

>OH God M-M-*burg* Morty! That kid looks like he' wants to sit next to us.

I don't know Rick. He seems alright.

>*burg* Morty. Do you even have the slightest idea who that fucker is?

uhhhhh

>That's a fucking female alien inside the body of her own child Morty. It's like if your mom decided to fuck you with her dick and cum inside of you and then there's a mini her living in you for the rest of your life Morty. He's lit-liter-*burp* literally the representation of female incest rape on a younger male Morty!
You really want to sit by that, M-m-*burp* morty?

Rick. I don't think it's about that. He seems happy.

>Yeah Morty. You'd be happy too if a mini mom was always inside of you vibrating your balls from inside so you have internal orgasms every fucking minute for the rest of your life.

manspread

He will start singing a song about how it is not considerate to manspread. Can you endure?

But user what if he doesn't *poof*, what if he just slowly bleeds out and starts turning pale right next to you? You'll have to cover his mouth to stop him from shouting and even if you do, "a grown man covering a crying, aneamic child", that doesn't sound too good now does it. Your name will be in the papers and You'll be in prison, well, that is unless the gems hunt you down and kill you first once they get word of Steven's Murderer. So think wisely user, would you want to do that.

>the correct term is "Geoamericans"

No, they are simply Gems.
And very much not Americans.
They are illegal aliens in every possible meaning of those words.
They cross international borders without official sanction from any state, they have no documentation, they are not even from Earth and they are outlawed pariahs to their own people.
Although, legislation does not really account for immortal ancient invaders.
You can't really be expected to just play by the rules of any particular state some lesser beings start building around you as you spend eternity on your beach as you always did.

Simple user. Assuming the gem houses all of steven's powers he'll be left defenseless denying him of his bubble shield and his actual shield which leads me to the next logical step in my plan if he doesn't poof but it's unlikely he'll be able to retaliate because he'll be clutching in pain and bleed... The next step is...

I WILL CRASH THE BUS... WITH NO SURVIVORS. Nobody can know that it was you who did it if you destroy all of the evidence and witnesses also I've never seen anyone in beach city wield actual weapons.

So they're like Native Americans with recognized sovereignty?

I punch him in the mangina

Whip out my phone and show him some HAFNIM