Camp Camp Thread Thread

It's an adorable camping family.

Latest episode (Parents Day):
mega.nz/#!UIoAmA6C!ly2o_NVsY13sLJMyjRIjqbPYkRvyC-GSDeqIX7F1_Z8

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2u0xyPfnNFqRDZyV1JMMGcxcTg/view?usp=sharing

Don't forget there are two episodes coming later this year!
Let's talk about our favorite camping show, have a nice discussion and share some nice fanart!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5OpbiYOUyk&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMjSHUul9--mSrQ8mHyR8Gne
youtube.com/watch?v=XcL-fGTc27g&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMgwDFqED_4CTCbmi1IRuZEN
youtube.com/watch?v=t7PmzdINGZk
youtu.be/M3gJx6MSFSI
youtu.be/Q0lxvDCvbOg
youtu.be/XcL-fGTc27g
youtu.be/9sDvfaZpZMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When you like the camp camp thread but the anons only had the idea to create it lasting 2 episodes to finale and in the future it goes to /trash/

We don't have to become a general if we don't want to. Let's stay civil, avoid shitposting and extreme waifu-fagging and everything will be ok.

I wish you luck

Season 3 when?

Next summer, if we go based on the fact there was an entire year between Season 1 and Season 2

I am looking forward to it. Camp Camp is the best thing Roosterteeth has produced in a very long time. It is one of the few "Adult" cartoons I have seen done right in a long time.

I agree. The way they handle mature jokes doesn't feel to forced or "dudeweedlmao". I like that these children sometimes behave like actual kids and not simply adults inside a younger body.
I can't wait to see Max's parents.

>having the OP not say that you can watch the series on yotube to support the only good RoosterTeeth series
OP what the fuck

>Not linking the playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=L5OpbiYOUyk&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMjSHUul9--mSrQ8mHyR8Gne

The playlist that goes backwards?

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=XcL-fGTc27g&list=PLUBVPK8x-XMgwDFqED_4CTCbmi1IRuZEN

Bumping with best boy

>YAAAASS

Uhh, nope. I'm turning that shit off. No thank you.

>lights a cigarette

whhaaaAAAAT is this show. who made this

Roosterteeth, the same people who made RWBY

>That busty, curvy, leggy, bitchy troop leader
I think I'm gonna need to look into this show...

Ikr David is the best

that's the only episode she shows up in

Well that's a bummer
But I'll probably still check it out.

I shouted YES out loud when she smashed him with the guitar.

I bet she and Cameron have/had something.

is this show about what it sounds like?
is it a gay (camp) camp?

if so i'm not interested

Im glad more people are finding this show.

The only gay thing about it is the fanbase.

No,its not about a gay camp. Its about a shitty camp filled with funny children. Its great.

Not gay enough for my tastes, pham.

when does this sshow get good?
i've noticed the viewcounts on youtube go down as the episode number increases so i'm like, concerned.

Thats because episodes that have been out for a year get more views than the ones released in a month dummy.
And it gets good in episode 1.it gets REALLY good in season 2 ep 1

that premise is not interesting enough to make me watch the show
tell me at least the camp counselors are gay together

Yeah, I hope we can form a decent fanbase because the Tumblr side is shit.

oh, ok. that makes sense.

david seems pretty gay for cameron if you squint.

also why is this girl so annoying?

Delete this shitty post

>why is this girl so annoying?
Stop posting anytime, my man.

the gay camp counselor is pissing me off already
why is roosterteeth relevant again?
are any of the kids funny?

space camp episode
>do you have any idea how much paperwork i have to do for a dead camper
oh shit, a sociopathic camp counselor, that's so funny and edgy. doing paperwork, haha! relatable adult jokes!
give me one reason (that's not for pedophiles) why this show isn't trash

They've done literally everything they can do with him at this point unless they drop the "lol he's Hitler but not really" bit for Season 3.

I'm afraid your taste is just too refined for this show user

It might not be your show user
I have to say i was annoyed by how much they pointed out the obvious joke but it grew on me

My bad user, you should go back and enjoy your favorite shows.

How about a reference to this
youtube.com/watch?v=t7PmzdINGZk

What ethnicity is Max supposed to be? He seems sensitive to racism, like, he's not white. But the only orange people IRL I know of are badly tanned white people.

Tell you what,ill link you the episodes i think are the best(except parents day cause it isnt on youtube) and you see if you like those.
youtu.be/M3gJx6MSFSI
youtu.be/Q0lxvDCvbOg
youtu.be/XcL-fGTc27g
youtu.be/9sDvfaZpZMY

I sill cant believe the parents day episode was real and not a fan made one considering how it had literally everything i wanted.

In episode 12 it is confirmed that he's Indian.

But it had Max suffering.

EVERYTHING I WANTED

Max is not for abuse my fellow user, he's only for happiness.

worst.
what's the point of this kid? it's 2017, and you'd think rt is too old for hitler jokes.

not allways

its funny because of how they use the hitler jokes. Besides his focus episode, its just a few short gags so its never annoying.

Always because he doesn't deserve to be hurt

>Caring about a premise
>Not the actual quality of the show
kys, go watch something you'd find interesting, like thousand year old rock warriors fighting a civil war.
>Nikki
>Annoying
Just fucking leave man

>nikki
>annoying
>in any fucking way
shit taste

green swirls chaos orientated mindset is annoying and she reminds me of like, some dumb cat that keeps jumping off of things.
this is best girl.

its true that the "wacky girl who likes crazy stuff happening" is an old cliche,but nikki is super cute,so everytime she does something instead of it being annoying,its cute.
Its like a little kid playing to be one of those type of characters. They are so little and so innocent that its cute instead of annoying.
And yes tabi is great

Your "best" girl is a fucking cyclops with no chance of getting her love interest back.

dude.spoilers.Im pretty sure user hasnt seen that episode yet

Fuck you guys I was 3 episodes in, I found it funny and now I don't want to watch this shit no more.

kill yourselves anytime

Dude,just dont listen to them.Dont make fandoms ruin your experience.
If you do that,then you might as well not watch any show ever

Delete this you skank

Are you autistic?

>the same people who made RWBY
Ew no fuck. Hope this shitty FOTW dies quick so this garbage doesn't start getting spammed here by the two people with taste shit enough to like it.

>FOTW
dude,its been out for 2 years. it aint a FOTW,its a legit good show.
You can still enjoy this show and hate RWBY. Hell,most of the anons here havent watched/hate RWBY and we all agree camp camp is the only good thing RT has ever put out.

>no chance of getting him back
what happens to my boy?

i respect your opinion of mint-chan but i still think she's dumb.
just kidding i love nikki.
i made the comment in the first place to troll

ah,should have known.nobody can hate such an angel.

>what happens to my boy
nothing really. Unless the user is talking about the S2 finale where SOMETHING happens with his family.

is this bait i cant tell any more

What you're forgetting dearest user is that WE DON'T LIVE IN THE TV AGE ANYMORE.

Because the internet is so readily available, and apparently everyone here has so much disposable time you're going to get tangled up in online communities of your favourite mediums one way or another. It's unavoidable. As fucking depressing it may sound, fandom culture is now part of the product that you get with any show/comic/vidya/whataverthefuck.

I'm just simply not a pedophile.

SUCK MY DICK DAVID

>caring about the fandom
LMAO
>taste shit
You have to go back.

I would like it if they discover that he's the reincarnation of Hitler, try to get Hitler's soul out of him, find out that he's worst without the soul, and then try to get Hitler's soul back inside of him. But I think it would be funny if this ALL happened in the background in a bunch of episodes, have it going on but be completely unrelated and unimportant to that episodes plot. Have a character go "What the fuck?" for a second and then go back to what they were doing.

>As fucking depressing it may sound, fandom culture is now part of the product that you get with any show/comic/vidya/whataverthefuck.
biut that doesnt mean you cant enjoy the product on your own. Like i said,if fandom made you stop watching shows,you might as well never watch a TV show again. Or play any game. Or watch any movie.
Making horrible fandoms stop you from enjoying good shit is dumb. Enjoy them on their own. My favorite shows have cancerous fanbases, but i still love those shows.
You have to dissacociate(im sorry if i wrote that wrong) product from fanbase.

I still love this scene.A lot.

I mean if they have a new character show up who wants to go to Gay Camp...

I love it as well because Neil/Nikki is my jam

same

WELL MAX,IF THATS WHATS GONNA MAKE YOU HAPPY

I hope they follow into their parents' footsteps.

Nikki is cutest when she's dying of girliness

This is just another h*mest*ck flashback for me. Which had a spectacularly disappointing downfall because, -you guessed it- the fandom fucked everything up. That shit's like 'nam, son.

Either way, this one still amuses me more than say... the loudhoue. It has that adult milennial humor, maybe that's why it has edge over tlh. okay i actually watched until the romeo & juliet episode.

COME NEAR ME AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

i dont.Neils dad is nice but easily manipulated and Nikkis mom,alltough hot,is a dirty gold digger.Neil will probably become the next steve jobs:someone super smart whos succesfull but an asshole and Nikki will grow up to be an adventurer.
watch the rest of the episodes.Season 1 is good,Season 2 is fucking amazing.So many good episodes and a 10/10 season finale

My favorite episodes
1)Parent´s Day
2)Egg Benefits
3)Bonjour Bonquisha
4)Cult Camp
5)Quest to Sleepy Peak Peak
6)Cult Camp
7)Romeo and Juliet 2

yeah get shrekt david

you will regret saying that next episode

Camp Camp is that big

There are possible ways they could handle Campbell's arrest:
>It creates a story that spans several episodes
>It's the focus the Season 3 Finale
>It's never talked about again and completely forgotten

Which do you like?

Neil's mom was a prostitute and Neil is broken condom baby

*isn't

Camp Camp isn't that big

When I said into their footsteps I meant them loving each other.

First two. There's a theory circulating about Campbell teaming up with Daniel.

I want him to come back for vengeance without David knowing he's there because of that but ending up changing his mind and callimg David the son that he never wanted

first two.easily.
you take that back.these kids are a miracle.
oh.ew.no.

>Daniel
Leave shitty tumblr theories in tumblr please

is it bad I'm still on Max's side after the s1 finale?

I know enough about shitty gifts to say you have to be a piece of shit to do this to your own kid

The point isnt about whos side is the right one,its that its stupid to be angry at someone just because their view of life is different. And proving your point to them leads to nothing.Unless their point of view leads them to hurt others or themselves,who cares if they have a positive/negative view of life.
David learns this on the S2 finale

Hes allready one step ahead of his father

Sorry but nothing will stop me from pairing Neil and Nikki.