Marvel spoils Secret Wars!

The same shit all over again and again and again.
Who gives a fuck about people who read comic books?
Lets just spoil it for everyone.

>Well, you can’t publish the ending of a major comic book event without spoiling it in the NEw York Times, the New York Post, the Los Angeles Times or the Washington Post. And, for Captain America co-creator Jack Kirby‘s 100th birthday, Marvel have chosen the New York Times.

>Source: bleedingcool.com/2017/08/28/marvel-spoil-secret-empire-10-new-york-times-spoilers/

HOLY SHIT!

SHIT HOLY! HOLY MOTHER FUCKING GOD!! That is fucking cool!

No it isn't.

a idiot.

>Secret Wars
Dumb tripfag.

Captain america coming out someone chest is awesome. It is like aliens.

>Dude this would change the Captain America Lore forever lmao
>fans protest
>haha jk it wasn't him the whole time
Great damage control

KEK I just googled Secret Wars too by mistake. God dammit.

Reminder that Nick Spencer they totally weren't going to use the cosmic cube to reverse everything. Nope, absolutely 100 percent not going to do that. This event is so incredible that people are SHOOK thinking that's the only possible way it's going to get resolved.

what's happening here? I gave up on Secret Empire at issue 1

the best cap.

Turns out Secret Wars Cap got universe-swapped from a reality where he was a secret nazi agent. Meanwhile, OUR Cap was sent to his universe.

>What's happening here?
Marvel shitting on their readers once again by spoiling the ending with a press release. Think of it as Marvel being represented by Steve and the few readers who are stupid enough to be following Secret Empire by Stevil in the attached pic.

Soo, Captain hydra is a thing?

>Lets just spoil it for everyone.

You have an option to either read the spoiler or not.
Anyone that thinks they DON'T have an option is...fuck man. I don't even know.

If you're still reading and invested in marvel comics then you're the biggest battered wife on the planet.

Just leave! Walk out! They aren't going to change!

so....this was just alternate reality Cap all along? This is why I don't care about events, nothing happens

Imagine coming on Sup Forums and somebody had posted the spoiler without a spoiler tag or some shit like that. Like imagine some retarded DC pajeet spamming the spoiler everywhere.

Hydra cap gathered cosmic cube shards to power his battle suit,previous issues revealed the cosmic cube retsined som of there old sentient remains of the old cosmic cube who took the form of a little girl

Turns out the girl kept memories of old cap before she turned him into hydra and guessing by this spoiler shes gonna remakw steve rogers from her memories using her remaining powers

TL,DC:Cosmic cube bullshits gonna return the status quo

Oh Marvel.

I imagine Nick Spencer is online saying "ha you all fell for my clever ruse, I outsmarted you all". Sure thing, Nick.

We still got a evil captain america probably know all the secrets of the government and super heroes.

Come on ScanBro, put us out of our misery and just leak this shit.

>people still read Kikevel

>You have an option to either read the spoiler or not.
Fuck off. Marvel as a media company is shit enough to spoil the finale of their event DAYS before their product is actually released in order to drum up cheap publicity that is meaningless to anyone but the people who were reading anyway. And this isn't even the first time they've done this. Nobody gives a fuck what happens in this event other than people who were stupid enough to actually support SE and Marvel is content to shit all over them.

How prolific. And on Kirby's birthday too.

Everything Marvel does is just for headlines and publicity.

I mean, to be fair he's totally right. They're not undoing it. The "real" Cap showing up and punching HydraCap doesn't magically undo the fact that the country was taken over by a fascist regime, people were put in concentration camps, Las Vegas was destroyed and people were killed.

>The "real" Cap showing up and punching HydraCap doesn't magically undo the fact that the country was taken over by a fascist regime, people were put in concentration camps, Las Vegas was destroyed and people were killed.

yeah, they'll wait a whole year before undoing that.

Well now you're just complaining about things that haven't happened yet.

So wait if Nazi cap is alternative universe cap that has no ties to 616 cap, how'd he pick up the fucking hammer?

You stupid nigger
You stupid fucking nigger

the two things you said don't have any correlation

I feel like I would be more hyped from this page if I enjoyed the event.

Marvel has a proven track record of ruining shit and then pretending that it didn't happen six months to a year later.

Or did you forget when Iron Man created a facist regime and locked up his former friends in the negative zone, only for him to have repercussions because he forgot he did it yet still admit that he would do it again if given the chance?

Are... are you new here? That's all the Sup Forumsntrarians here have. It's not like they actually read anything after all.

Secret Empire Cap(from what I've read in this thread since I'm not clicking the link) is from an alternative reality and has no ties to the 616 Capt. So whats the explanation that Nazi captain was able to wield mjolnir? You can't grasp the "deep inside Steve is still a good guy" explanation if that were the case.

Well I never. Who could have predicted THAT?

It was just earlier today that I finally realized Marvel calls everything "Secret". Secret Wars, Secret Invasion, Secret Empire, Secret Defenders, Secret Avengers. Even though most of them are common knowledge.

Hydra-Steve's body here doesn't even make sense.

>The "real" Cap showing up and punching HydraCap doesn't magically undo the fact that the country was taken over by a fascist regime,
But the Captain America name is still tarnished, even if the real Steve was never to blame. Now they can safely keep their white guilt stories that will follow this event.

>The "real" Cap showing up and punching HydraCap doesn't magically undo the fact that the country was taken over by a fascist regime, people were put in concentration camps, Las Vegas was destroyed and people were killed.

Yeah, they're just going to undo that the good old-fashioned way: have all the books pretend it never happened.

This meme is so tired.

And yet is proven true every single day here.

Show me one example, and I'll show you a story time.

and then can't keep the ending to the event secret.

This thread.

Like every fucking gweenpoole thread.
EVERY FUCKING ONE

so what happened to this guy there are three captain americas now?

Think they just wanna move on to whatever gimmicky shit they have planned next.

That's the guy you see appearing in the preview numb nut.

This is that guy.

Well, every other event got a sequel.

Guess they had to call it Secret Empire though.

I mean "Avengers: The Crossing 2" would have been too much of a spoiler

>Iron Man created a facist regime and locked up his former friends in the negative zone

Bullshit.

Iron Man upheld the law. The law, I might add, passed by the duly elected representatives of the people of the USA. The ONLY demands were to register your identity and powerset and to get licensed to use them. You know. Like a gun. The Negative Zone prison was created for super-criminals, and for whatever reason the artists chose to depict it as a hell-hole rather than a normal, if inescapable, prison.

If you have to choose between upholding a law created to protect 300 million people, made by people who are in fact the elected authorities and favoring anyone who develops any kind of superpower and wants to use them without answering to anyone, then you do what Iron Man did, or you declare yourself a criminal.

Damn, plot twist of the century.

Don't tell me 90% of the planets heroes jobbed to hydra cap only for regular cap to blow him out with mjolnir

>Iron Man upheld the law.
not all laws are positive user. When a law is unjust it's up to the righteous to oppose them

>thinking fascism isn't lawful
Judge Dredd doesn't keep saying "I am the law" for nothing

Steve you lost,go back in yhr cube

I took a bullet to the head and got over it. You should too

>spoiler
Let's get real, this isn't a spoiler. Spencer hasn't been any subtle about this being where the story is going when he uses at least 10 pages on Steve lost in symbolic land.

>Everyone expecting a pyrric victory where Steve snaps back into himself and realizes the horror of all he's done, leaving a stain in the character for years and years to come
>The original actually comes back separated from HydraCap and beats the shit out of him HIMSELF

Has Spencer redeemed himself? This is the best and most thriumphant ending anyone could have expected.

God, you're an imbecile.

They're not undoing anything. What's your point?

Based Rhyno goreing the smarks

>Iron Man upheld the law. The law, I might add, passed by the duly elected representatives of the people of the USA.
I was about to say something, but said it for me. But I do want to add that the US Government in Marvel is the easiest place to infiltrate. Every lawmaker there is either some Hydra Sleeper Agents, AIM Sleeper Agents, Red Skull in disguise, Mutant Hating Bigots, or Skrulls.

>The ONLY demands were to register your identity and powerset and to get licensed to use them. You know. Like a gun
Do you know how many supervillains would love to get their hands on that list and employ superhackers that could snatch that list up with ease? Most hero's homes would have been bombed if the bad guys had two brain cells.

>The Negative Zone prison was created for super-criminals, and for whatever reason the artists chose to depict it as a hell-hole rather than a normal, if inescapable, prison.
The Negative Zone Prison was only used to lock up the heroes. Every time before or after Civil War, they housed the super villains in Rykers with power-inhibitor collars or some shit.

Captain America becoming red pilled was literally the only good thing Marvel had going for them right now. Now they are destroying that by revealing it isn't Cap and Cap was really still a cuck civ nat the whole time and the real red pilled white nat Cap is from another universe. Well maybe if this was another universe I would be buying Marvel Comics

Someone get that fucking spider off his chest

So since Vegas was destroyed, did the Marvel universe not get Mayweather/McGregor?

>94957547
Wew lad, not even Sup Forums doed this kind of easy bait.

Hell, even the idiot who tried that in the OtGW thread got quickly banned.

Don't worry, they'll just rebuild Las Vegas and in a few years it will look exactly the same next time a writer does a story there and everyone will forget this ever happened.
Remember that time Kang the Conqueror nuked Washington DC?

Everyone who wasn't new to comics was expecting this kind of ending.
>The Negative Zone Prison was only used to lock up the heroes.
Joystick got sent there in Nicieza's Thunderbolts, though she is a bit an outlier.
Ben Reilly is currently operating in Las Vegas in Scarlet Spider but who knows how the timeline works there.

IT WAS ME, STEVE

A fucking deus ex machina

I'd like to see Sup Forums write a better event.

Oh, and now Miles still gets to kill Captain America because this is a Captain America from an alternate universe.

How quaint.

Seems so, though I think he was trapped inside HydraCap sort of thus why he could pick up mjonir before, maybe. Cosmic shenanigans is always annoying to read through because the reasoning is always something to do with reality bending. But at least it's over hopefully.

>Frogposter
>using a mix of kek and kyke

Hey kiddo, summers almost over

Another universe's Cap was just killed, is everyone but main Cap going to die?

The law, however, was not unjust - it was reasonable.

There is more to fascism than upholding a law unpopular with a super-powered minority, user. One might say NOT having such a law elicits elitism for the powered. The law exists so the powered will be responsible with their powers.

>Do you know how many supervillains would love to get their hands on that list and employ superhackers that could snatch that list up with ease? Most hero's homes would have been bombed if the bad guys had two brain cells.

Like police officers, you mean?

Just stick with the Turner Diaries, mate.

Literally, too.

Worst case scenario, they populate 616 with Captains of America of every color, every ideology and every timeline.

>gun registry
SHALL

They wont undo it, they'll just forget it happened. All of Marlel's editors are fake geek women who have zero knowledge of publishing history and definitely can't remember anything passed the latest Trump outrage.

All the liberal writers at Marvel were literally shaking because Tony Stark got two scoops of ice cream while everyone else only got one. They depicted it as fascism. Millar was the only guy writing Tony as if he were right and even then he had him behaving unethically, like the whole deal with Clor (who murdered Black Goliath).

>Remember that time Kang the Conqueror nuked Washington DC?

you, me, and Kurt Busiek are the only ones who still remember that.

>Like police officers, you mean?
Police Officers aren't on a supervillain's shitlist.

tell that to poor Gordon.

>Registering guns

Because THAT always ends well.

Yes, like Police Officers; that's why in 3rd world countries like Brazil where the police are corrupt officers involved with arrests and such will hide their faces to avoid being hunted down and killed by criminals.

Overall there's a lot more dead, disfigured and mutilated officers in the marvel universe done in by villains than there are heroes.

Carnage always takes a dozen to fifty officer lives each time he breaks out.

Gotham and everyone unlucky enough to live in it is on a whole other level of 'Cursed Earth Shithole'. You can't compare anything to a city that is so horrible that when he was swallowed up by an earthquake the rest of the country said Thank God and walled it off.

I FUCKING CALLED IT. Ever sense the dream sequences, i thought Captn Hydra was an alternate version of Captn America. If anyone has the screenshots from (i think) issue 2 please post em.

And having a hero's identity revealed or leaked would only raise the casualties.

Everyone who happens to live near them or knew them are targets.
If you aren't a hero and just have powers, expect to be kidnapped by some of the various terrorist organizations to become their next human weapons.

You think the piles of bodies Carnage leaves when he breaks out of prison is bad? Think about what he'd do breaking into a high school to snuff out Miss Marvel, Miles Morales, or Nova?

The clone's name was Ragnarok.

since*

He was trapped in the Cube. So reuniting the Cube allows True Steve to come back out.

He's as Clor as Jane is Whor.

I guess so.

But Cletus already knows and had tried to kill Nova before because Sam knew what he did during Axis.