Why the fuck is Nightwing jobbing to Harley? I can understand if she's been physically "enhanced" somehow...

Why the fuck is Nightwing jobbing to Harley? I can understand if she's been physically "enhanced" somehow, but that doesn't give her combat training. As far as I know, she doesn't have any martial arts experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/razoqJAfK2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vsIeacQnQEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how does the Joker go toe-to-toe with Batman all the time?

Because he knew she would rape him later

Batman holds back. Nightwing just takes a huge dive.

Like seriously, what the fuck is this.
youtu.be/razoqJAfK2Q

It's just Bruce Timm giving the story a piss-poor excuse for the sex scene, if he has Nightwing taking a dive and making him less skilled than Harley then he has an easier way to put a sex scene there, it's nothing more than that

nigga harley quinn is the joker's muscle
nightwing is a scrub who gets his ass kicked all the time

explanation is easy nightwing is not that good

It's a fetish.

>harley quinn is the joker's muscle

People with unorthodox fighting styles are harder to defend against for people who have formal training. People who have actual experience in fighting would know this

He doesnt.

But she's unorthodox in a way he would be familiar with since she basically just uses gymnastics.

OP is right, it makes no sense.

He couldn't stop thinking about fucking her.
Hard to fight someone when you want to fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsIeacQnQEs

>Batman holds back
I'm sure the joker's victims appreciate the restraint.

girl powah
enjoy the true answer

Batman holds back on everyone. Pretty sure he knows the instance kill pressure points and all that nonsense. People forget that the dude is legit one of the best martial artists on Earth and knows styles and techniques that emphasize killing

>Why the fuck is Nightwing jobbing to Harley?
Because the movie is called Batman and Harley Quinn, not Nightwing. Also Dick always used to job to Batman villains it's how you prove how strong they are.

buh buh King rated him number 1 in the batfamily

we all know its just shit writing

I'll never know why that idiot ranked Nightwing number one. Nightwing is athletic but athleticism doesn't make you a better fighter. He knowns only what Bruce has passed on and Bruce has decades of training in various styles and disciplines. Official material shows Bruce destroying a fucking full grown tree if he really wanted to

batgod is a terribly written character who will get his ass kicked by The Joker and next week punch out Darkseid. Dick makes far more sense. Also, Bruce is old now

His argument was that Dick started physically training much younger and had better teachers than Bruce (that's mostly the debatable point I guess).

Nightwing is a greater natural talent than bruce, which bruce admits. He's been trained from adolescence in a martial art distilled by a master, after coming from a gymnastic background. He's legit confused re-birth Midnighter's super brain just by not thinking in a fight and going by instinct/muscle memory. He's that good.
Nightwing being OP is canon.
Nightwing being the Worf to Batman's Star Trek is also canon.

>hold back on the Joker because you don't want to kill him

>Go full on with Darkseid because you know you can't kill him

/thread