This sucks

This sucks

>no thread title
Almost as big a screwup as the comic.
Speaking of the devil, I "really" dig the sense of perspective.
sarcasm included in the last line

>Abbey chapter
So expect these threads to be officially fucking dead
FINALLY

>the inevitable "grr I'm angry" Abbey doodle chapter has arrived

I would hope this would be a chance to get some real inner thoughts about his beef with people of the table. But this is Taeshi so I expect it to be just pages of him going "I want to murder Paulo with my bare hands and keep Daisy all to myself."

please let this comic (which we all enjoyed at some point) die

We already know the justification though. It's cause he's saaaaad, or traumatized, or it's in the blood. By which I mean it's whatever Taeshi's personal whims dictate at the moment.

Slow day I suppose.

>Molly in first panel
>Fuck yes time to learn a bit about her
>It's an Abbey episode

Maybe we'll get more of her after the Amaya is a tranny chapter

Amaya is a tranny chapter

I'll no longer be surprised and saddened if that happens. Rather just confused that it took so long to go all the way, given the development direction in recent times.

Polite sage. Let these threads die, do everyone a favor so we stop caring about this disgrace of a comic.

There is absolutely no point to putting out this chapter. There is no new info to be gleaned and no fun character shit to go down. Nothing will come of this other than an embarrassing section of low effort to piss off the book buyers down the road

>Nothing will come of this other than an embarrassing section of low effort to piss off the book buyers down the road

A cynic would use that as a description of more or less everything since Lucy left and it turned into a filler party with occasional gay confetti making overshadowing already neglected plots and characters.

>the worst boy gets a chapter after having to endure bisexual tess and eons of Paulo

Oh no it's still bad

yes i dose

thumbnail makes it look like he has big metal tits

If you're gonna go out of your way to make this look like it was done on loose leaf paper and pen, then just do it that way.

I have been away, but since I like Abbey I will give this a chance.

Even through I'm sure it will be 'nothing happens' in the end.

>actually buying this comic book
WOAH WOAH WOAH, slow down there user.

>exchanging legal tender
>for products from www.bittersweetcandybowl.com

Neat things going on in better thread and *elsewhere*

were's the pipe?

>Abbey is the most reasonable character

>that suggestive look abbey is giving janet

THEN STOP READING IT.

Like fuck, what will it take you bastards to drop this shit? It should have died a decade ago.

>what will it take you bastards to drop this shit
a lobotomy

>Head patting
This shit is getting too lewd, next they'll be holding hands! This is just depraved.

A lobotomy would explain the decision behind many things

Wot?