Every time I rewatch Sword in the Stone, this part and what happens after tears me up like nothing else

Every time I rewatch Sword in the Stone, this part and what happens after tears me up like nothing else.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9197GTl1ASg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6RRw9abG-Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pyBMbzqmYLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now you know how shippers feel when their ships does not happen.

Her sobbing and crying in the hollow of that tree, then climbing all the way up to watch Arthur leave, it fucking makes me genuinely sad.

Why did they have to leave that scene with her crying? It would have been better if she got all pissed off and threw an acorn at him or something.

I think even the people making the movie wanted them to end up together. Otherwise, why would they have made it so heartbreaking?

Because somebody working on the movie clearly had something happened to him.

Made me sad too, I was hoping he'd turn her human so she could live as a girl. Ant then I found this which gave me that need.
Also is this a stealth Hazel thread?

The fuck is even going on in your gif?

What is this?

>Also is this a stealth Hazel thread?

Sure, go for it.

Yey

But she's back to being a duck at the end.

For the love of God give us a name at least

It's Princess Tutu. An extremely weird but satisfying anime.
Fucking end me

>But she's back to being a duck at the end.
Tezuka is smiling in Hell.

Ugghhh. There's more art of her as her shitty fanfic humansona than as the squirrel she's supposed to be.

Can someone just draw "Hazel" as a squirrel for once?

>The fuck is even going on in your gif?
Looks to be a boy throwing girl's clothes at a naked duck in its natural environment.

>For the love of God give us a name at least
Newfag

Also fuck me it's been a while since I've seen/posted this pic.

>Missinf the point that the reason she's great isn't that she's hot as a squirrel or as a human, but she displayed such a. Pure love and devotion towards Arthur that they deserved a happier ending
Get out you Heretic

Aw man. One of the best anime ships ever.

Yeah but, Fakir has the same world-changing powers Drosselmeyer has and he starts writing at the end.

I agree, I don't even ship but this is too fucking pure
>the derailment of the whole first season going from Sailor Moon to the Crusades
I need to reawatch this but it's not on Netflix anymore

So then wtf happens to Mytho and Rue?

Sure pal

if they ever do a live action of sword in the stone, they gotta change the ending up a bit just to add her
I want closure dammit!

Not that user, but you are a piece of shit for assuming everyone should know every source behind every chinese cartoon.

>every chinese cartoon
No, just the incredibly famous ones. I don't expect you to recognize Godannar, but you sure as shit better be able to pick fucking Escaflowne out of a lineup.

Not that user, but calm down with that edge and take a joke. Everyone gets called a newfag, it's not ment to be taken to seriously tumblr.

I'm probably one of the bigger Princess Tutu fans, but even I can admit that it's kind of obscure.

I don't know what either of these are.

And while I'm on the fucking subject, I once identified Ranma 1/2 from a freeze frame of a doorway with no character on screen just from the color palette and general animation quality from across a library.

I have to this day never watched a single episode of Ranma 1/2.

Some shit is just recognizable.

Well sure, nowadays. Hence me calling him a newfag. Guitar Ninjas was the opening of pretty much every watched, expected, got thread back in the day. If you have been around long enough it's more incredibly famous and less obscure.

Escaflowne is the anime with the stupid noses.

I'v never even heard of this shit.

And Godannar is the anime with the patently ridiculous tits that isn't Eiken or HSotD, but again, I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Eiken's getting towards you should be able to identify this tier though. It is to titty anime what HIMM is to maid outfits or Maison Ikouku is to aprons.

Well welcome to the fiasco m.youtube.com/watch?v=9197GTl1ASg

Drawfags please make a Hazel version of this

>it's another "let's all fap to that squirrel" thread

You just wanted her to drain his nuts of all the nut milk.

To be fair, there aren't any attractive anthro squirrels. The only one I can think of is Berri from Conker and she's canonically dead. Both in-universe and outside since Conker is a failure game series.

its supposed to be funny, like "im a human, get off me squirrel"

>thinking tragedy is funny

Because love can be the greatest thrill and the greatest sadness in your life, often in a relatively short period of time, especially for young people where passion burns the brightest.

I think it was Ollie that said he based the scene on a personal experience of his.

I swear this movie was responsible for my fucking transformation fetish.

"Comedy is tragedy plus time."
- Carol Burnett

>>it's another "let's all fap to that squirrel" thread

But they only ever post fanart of the human version, not the squirrel.

>Escaflowne is the anime with the stupid noses.

No, that's Silent Moebius, you colossal newfag.

>Silent Moebius

Kia Asamiya was a mistake.

They're characters from the Story and are living happily ever after.

Based Jollyjack

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6RRw9abG-Y

>Fapping
It's more of a "Let's all make goo-goo eyes at what might have been because despite our outwards behavior and the fact that most of us range from young to middle-aged men, we all have the sentimentality and wishy-washyness of 16 year old girls" thread.

>magical girl TF
It's not the same.

I can believe both of those; this scene and numerous others from my childhood (Little Nemo: He wakes up and all his friends and the girl he may be in love with were just part of a dream; that one Charlie Brown special which had live action in it: it was spectacularly bad in retrospect but I cried when Spike fucking ran off to go live a lonely life in the desert a-fucking-gain,) really got to me, just thinking about how sad it could be that all of a sudden you get cut-off from people who mean alot to you (romantic or otherwise.)

poor shia lebouf. At least he's in a better place now

Oh no user, help me I-I'm tuuurning into an insect! Give me the-*chch* antido-*chch* *chch*

Every time I rewatch Sword in the Stone I remember that we could have had a four film adaptation of the one of the greatest fantasy novels ever written, accessible to children and adults, and instead we got generations of furries and a crying squirrel girl.

this movie is responsible for a lot of things

Are those boobies?

This will cheer you up, OP.

Maybe.

That fucking flower ruined me as a kid. Nothing about that movie affected me except that flower.

Yeah, it drives me nuts.

Lets get some Rare hazel up in here.

THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS

>He wants to fuck the squirrel
Godammit, furfags, yiff in hell

FACT: The best waifus are always rodents

>It's Princess Tutu
I fucking love Tutu.

Make me sad as well. Girl faced a starving wolf to save her man and gets nothing but heartache.

I wonder if Brisby would get along with the Rescue Rangers. What if she'd gone to them instead of the rats of NIMH? I bet Gadget could have rigged something up to move her house.

are you a virgin?

that moment in the original King Arthur Story when Arthur sails off into the mist vowing to return
>he wasn't sailing away
>he turned back into a squirrel
>and is currently living with his first love, Hazel.

I'm on board for this crossover.

Read the fucking story you're talking about. Fuck I hate everyone in the entire fucking world.

Now THAT is rare.

There's some good duck into girl transformations too but I can't find a good gif, you just need to watch it
Same

Nah. She is mostly a reluctant heroine, she does not seek danger just because.

>That image
mukashi mukashi

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pyBMbzqmYLw

I watched this movie on Sup Forums's recommendation a few months ago. The squirrel heartbreak scene was enough for me to dislike the movie. Thecway he blows her off. I'll never watch it again.

>implying we're not 16 yo girls
Come now user

What if she asked The Rescue Aid Society for help?

Speak for yourself, old grandma.

Ahhh... young squirrel love. His loss.

Both seem like better options than the group with Jenner in it, to be perfectly honest.

Right in the feels

>file name

Justin is much more handsome

I bet you thought Balto was cuter than Steele too.

>TFW no one will ever love you the way Hazel loved Arthur.

So if Arthur fucked Hazel and came inside of her, would she have normal squirrel babies or would they be some strange creature like the Minotaur? Because I vaguely recall some myths where Gods turn into animals and fuck chicks or normal animals and that produces monsters.

It makes me sad as fuck too OP. That's the catch-22 of watching a show/film with powerful moments yea yea I think it's powerful I guess.

A better question would be whether Hazel would cannibalize her children due to food shortage.

Quite a modest proposal, that.

>this exist
the internet truly is a wonderful place

Naw, he'd be a good provider. No starvation worries.

Not sure if "wonderful" is the right word. "Interesting", maybe.

Then Gadtet would have been murdered instead of the old rat.

This is completely adorable. What a pleasant surprise.

This is but the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Sup Forums's obsession with good ends

Well there's more than enough bad ends already.

>good end

you realize that last picture is Hazel over a crib with their dead babies severed head in it cause she ate him as squirrels in the wild sometimes cannibalize their young?