6. The Judas Goat
7. Crosshairs
8. Cold Steel
9. Front Toward Enemy
10. Virtue of the Vicious
11. Danger Close
12. Home
13. Memento Mori

Source is CBR so I've reposted, but CBR is just citing the series' twitter, which released them in Morse code.

Do any of these reference known comic stories?
I don't know all too well as I'm new to Punisher after enjoying him enormously in DDS2 and reading Born and Rucka's series.

Also Frank general and/or recs thread

>3. Kandahar
I'm guessing this will be the "Born" episode.

>9. Front Toward Enemy

>Memento Mori
That's from the Edmonson run, innit? Cop turns into vigilante

According to a leaker who was a 100% accurate with his defenders leaks (including saying it was going to be mediocre) said the Punisher would be a legitimate 10/10, that the villains were top tier and potentially better than Fisk. But they also said that the show was a lot more military and CIA based rather than crime based and that it had a slow start, slow on purpose it seems, to the point were you are shouting at Frank to start killing and then, at that moment he starts, and its glorious.

>a lot more military and CIA based rather than crime based
I like this.

>Cold Steel
HMMMM.

A Judas Goat is a goat that's captured, stuck with a tracker, then followed back to its herd. Hunters the kill all of the nuisance goats that aren't the Judas Goat, and let him wander off to join another herd.

Fuck I wish I could be watching this right now.

Whatever that one Ennis issue was where the guy kept going back to increasingly larger bases, claiming he keeps surviving The Punisher until some Don realizes the trap.

Damn. It should have a cold open on that mafia party from the first issue of Max.

We're veering dangerously close into "Born" and "Man of Stone."

Though final two episodes of Marvel shows always ended on the public outing so maybe someone pretends to be Frank and that sets off Frank to come back?

...or else someone digs up his family's bones to pee on them.

>Cold Steel
*Sneaks up behind u*
"Psh, nothin personell, lowlife"
*Sticks you on meathook*

>No episode called Barracuda

:[

"heh, got off easy if you ask me"

Punisher has a lot of material to work, eventually they'll get to him.

Don't worry user, there's always Warzone's version.

Michael Clarke Duncan is the only person who could have really nailed 'Cuda, and he's not with us any more.

What's Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje been up to lately? He seems like he'd be good for the part.

I miss him

When is it releasing?

>Titus O'Neil
>WWE would never let it happen but still

But he's already been in the MCU as the fan-favourite Kurse! and he's with DC currently as Killer Croc. He's a good pick though.

Probably November, but Netflix keep teasing us by not announcing it officially.

Literally who?

I can't recall him ever looking intimidating or sounding intimidating in his life though

>Croc from Suicide Squad
>Kurse from Thor: The Dark World
>Mr. Goddamn Eko from Lost
>...that one episode of Game of Thrones?

FRANKINO

Right but we just play up Barracuda's "I'm smiling because everyone dies" routine and just...hope no one notices? But yeah, it's like being afraid of a very large puppy. I get that.

Though I thought he was bigger than 6'4"

also
>the big black rapist in OZ

he looks like Shaq

I'd like to see these chucklefucks at some point in the series.

I kept trying to remember which HBO show it was. Clearly I forgot the wonderful prison drama where everybody gets a dicking--even J. Jonah himself.

Link?

>Focus on military over street thrashing

Cautious

>t. guy who sinks entire cruise liner with full staff and hopes none of them were innocent

www (dot) reddit.com/r/Defenders/comments/66o6qy/some_facts_about_defenders_and_punisher/?st=j6t9mxpm&sh=fe64901b

Most of it is Defenders.

Sounds good, if it was constantly 24/7 gunfights and murder it would get boring fast, its something that works best in short bursts rather than constants.

Sounds like its going to be Frank vs his old squad that now works for CIA drug trafficking operation.

Does anyone else like the idea of a Punisher show that is just a few standalone stories with maybe a background arc that wraps up at the end? I'm getting sick of these "just one storyline in a season" things.

Lester Speight could play him he was in the Mandarin one-shot

I'm still sad that Frank and Steve will never meet

It would definitely fix the pacing issues these series tend to have.

Either that or shortening them to 8 episodes instead of 13.

I saw someone suggest this guy, Tommy Lister as a candidate. I mean, he certainly looks the part but I don't think he's much of an actor, certainly not a leading antagonist type.

I think it would also lend more weight to the idea of Punisher as someone thats very efficient and therefore the final boss is more of a genuine threat because Frank just can't kill him in an afternoon.