Hilldogs get in here. This is our safety bunker from all the delusional drumpflings who think todays news matters

Hilldogs get in here. This is our safety bunker from all the delusional drumpflings who think todays news matters.

Who's ready for Madame president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg
youtube.com/watch?v=HmQq6yLe2ww
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIbBubWdKXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

KEK

Hillary for prison!

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

Get me the meme with hillary spewing fire op

TO THE WINDOWS! TO THE WALL!

THE CLINTONS CAN SUCK OUR BALLS!

kekeroni

youtube.com/watch?v=HmQq6yLe2ww

You Drumpfs sure are cocky today. It will just make it all that much sweeter when I rub her victory in your faces

HILLDAWG REPORTING IN.

How can I be of service, Madame President?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIbBubWdKXg

JAIL

Just in case any Hilldawgs are confused by the hysteria on Sup Forums (as if hysteria on this shithole was something unusual) The investigation is not being opened again.

Pic related. The relevant paragraph in this brief letter is the middle one, where Comey writes that the FBI “has learned of the existence” of emails that it previously did not review. In response to this new information, the FBI will now “allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information.”

The FBI, in other words, is not reexamining its previous findings. It is not questioning its previous legal conclusion that “no reasonable prosecutor” could determine that charges are warranted. Based on the letter, it appears that the FBI will simply provide the same scrutiny to these newly uncovered emails as it previously applied to the emails it already reviewed when it determined that criminal charges are not warranted.

Vote TRUMP

I'm the boss of this gym

Drumpflings btfo (again)

Soon

GTFO go back to your safespace, Twitter

>hilldogs try to create a safe space on Sup Forums

Someone can't handle reality

this image is fantastic

ty

t. Sup Forumstard since the ron paul days

this is the new /r/the_donald

on the day of the rope, redditors will be the first to go