IT'S OVER

This information is 3 minutes old.

Don't listen to CTR shills telling you the emails don't have to do with Hillary Clinton. WHY DID WEINER HAVE ACCESS TO ANYTHING PERTINENT TO THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/792083996779941888
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YES

even if they're not damning if they have to do with state business she committed perjury

it's over folks

Huma will take the fall.

Teflon Hill continues on

KEK HATH ARISEN
HILLARY ROTS IN PRISON

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD

IT. DOESNT. MATTER.

LIKE???

>in the thousands

Yeah right lol. Literally nothing

fuck rump and fuck whale people

why wont they leave that poor women alone?

THIS ITS LITERALLY NOTHING DRUMPFKINS

NOW IM CALLING BENJAMIN BIN OF FISH TO DELETE THIS

She will suffer

>digits in the OP

PRAISE KEK

hmmm thousands

so

more than 1 thousand
and presumably less than 100 thousand

20 thousands? 50 thousands?

maybe

33 thousand?

Well, he was obviously sharing the laptop with his lovely wife Huma...

Like 33 thousand perhaps?

>muh ban is over

>yfw emails and documents are full of CP

We know where you are. And you are next.

>WHY DID WEINER HAVE ACCESS TO ANYTHING PERTINENT TO THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION?
Who didn't have access to the poorly secured and overly-shared items relating to the Clinton investigation?

Sidney Blumenthal had Classified information on his AOL E-MAIL ACCOUNT.

Huma's password for multiple things what "abedinhuma".

These people are completely retarded, but think they're above reproach.

Hubris is just taking forever to catch up with them because they have deep pockets, lots of people who are willing to be bribed, and tons of people who will look the other way BECAUSE VAGINA and political royalty.

hows the coffee?

They say it isn't the emails from her server and they have not seen them before.

Presumably it is classified shit someone (i.e., Hillary) was sending to Huma. I guess there's also the question of whether or not Wiener was doing something with the information if he was getting his hands on it.

That ID
>SEX BUST

N-no it's an unrelated investigation! It's n-nothing goy!

Bump

AHAHAHAHAHAHA CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

>

praise kek

Kek

Huma is Clinton aide.
Huma was married to weiner.
Sometimes when men and women live together, they use the same computer!

Amazing! Now stop making new threads about this and shit post in one because you retards are shitting up the whole board over something that's a two sentence statement by the FBI.

checkem

hilary doesnt stand a chance against meme magic. she underestimated the power of dank memes. praise kek

FBI dramatically reopens Hillary email investigation - because of new messages found on Huma or husband's phones as investigators probed DailyMail.com's revelation Weiner sexted a 15-year-old girl

based daily mail

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY KEK

>>WHY DID WEINER HAVE ACCESS TO ANYTHING PERTINENT TO THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION?

We don't know that he did.

Huma's devices were seized because of his case. Only if he had access to her accounts would he have the info. Or if for some reason she was sharing it with him.

PRAISE KEKKKKKKKKKK HAPPENING

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED
The combination of Weiner's scandles being of a sexual nature and the fact it pertains to the emails is a killing blow.
The sex component is enough to get the masses heads to turn while the email portion ties Hillary's security flaws into the mix.
Hillary's emails just went sexual in the worst way possible, this is as Dilbertman would say, weapons grade persuasion material.
WOOP WOOP WOOP

33 Thousand?

>CTRfw Trump executes them for treason

>We don't know that he did.
He lives together with Huma. Are you implying he has no opportunity or potential access to Huma's personal effects at any point in time?

You're also asserting a "we don't know" that cuts both ways. We don't know that he didn't.

Ta-da, your post is worthless.

Praise Kek and his disciple Trump, saving us from the evil minions of Moloch. The little nazi minions at CTR are going to be working overtime during the weekend to cover this up. Kek spoils us yet again!

FBI dramatically reopens Hillary email investigation - because of new messages found on Huma or husband's phones as investigators probed DailyMail.com's revelation Weiner sexted a 15-year-old girl

SEXTED A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL

Except FBI already came out and said it does not actually contain anything about clinton sooooo

I swear to God if this turns out to be nothing again

He's married to her right-hand woman.

They were probably investigating his weiner posting when they found the emails that Huma helped Hillary "lose".

>sources say
Not falling for this garbage. How many more times are they going to try it this year?

Just like Benghazi didn't matter?

As a poster since 2012

I can't tell you how glorious this is

I once planned to move to an island off the cost of Croatia or in New Zealand

Trump is going to do this and I have real hope

I realize running away is for cowards and I must stay till death

Praise trump

They would come out and say it's really nothing because the thing is blowing up in the media and hurting Hill regardless.

Your own source doesn't even say what you are claiming. Where do you think you are?

I USED TO RULE THE WORLD !

>implying hillary isnt an old war horse and a sinking ship

Everyone whos young is going to jump ship while they still have a chance.

nice digits
praise kek

ECKS

FUCKIN

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god, why are arabs such terrible fighters?

They are just e-mails, nothing to worry about.

>cheering for a russian takeover of the united states

mc carthy or reagan would have you lot in prison getting dicked by black guys

Digits

It is in your best interest to deliver any information you can obtain to the FBI now.
Later it might be too late. Even if this one falls, you are already implicated in illegal collusion with the campaign, and there are some sources claiming your lot passes interesting pictures around.

HAHAHAHA ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE DAWN BOYS

FUCK YEA

MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING VOTE

MAKE SURE ALL YOUR FRIENDS VOTE

>Contains classified info that Huma should never have had
BAM even more damaging

if it was nothing they wouldn't have reopened the case

CTR shills say lots of things, but never the truth.

Holy shit HAHAHAHA

i don't understand, what happened?

I think that means that they weren't from the bunch that the FBI received from the server, possibly the deleted ones.

>Country with Italy's GDP
>Having jack shit to do with this election other than media hoaxes

Hey dummy, that doesn't support the prior claim.

do you think hilldawg complains about their shitty plane?

are you retarded?

twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/792083996779941888

>Sam (((Stein)))

Every fucking time

The investigation is just beginning, but the election is fucking over.

This is actually worse for her than if the original investigation had just stayed open. She could have carried on with that "security review" line. Now, with it being reopened and everything, it looks like she's just so corrupt that she's under multiple constant investigations. The optics of this are beyond terrible for her.

Talk about a fucking October surprise. Thank you based Kek.

A less repulsive human being would drop out at this point. Not her - she's going full Kasich. Gotta grab every last pizza roll and brown envelope full of cash before the lights finally go out.

that's an Afghan, and it's because they absolutely refuse to listen to anything that we try to teach them about combat and then try to shoot us

>>cheering for a russian takeover of the united states
Uranium One involved Hillary. Do you have any evidence to support Russia being in control of or in cahoots with Trump.

>Poland sucking burger dick

Nothing to see here, business as usual.

i hope this is not coming too late.

PLEASE GOWDY MAKE THEM PUBLIC ASAP

Highly highly highly unlikely that nothing will come of this. The media coverage on this alone will have a huge affect on undecided voters that are voting early. Also, whatever the FBI obtained must be something important if Comey is willing to make this announcement 11 fucking days before election day.

What a time to be alive.

Praise kek

Praise god emperor trump

i'll care when the american people do.

The computer was shared between Anthony and his wife Huma.

Huma and Hillary are friends.

The emails are personal and nothing will come of it.

I BELIEVE NOW

This depends on your definition of "come from"

If they are found on Weiner's phone they could be said to "come from" his phone, even if they are emails sent by HRC using her private account. What if Huma forwarded hillary's official emails to the account she shared with Weiner for the purposes of printing? What email was she using to receive the obvious classified stuff?

The new evidence has to be pretty damning to warrant re-opening the case right?

FBI investigation into Anthony Weiner (Huma Abedin's husband) sexting with minors led to evidence being pulled from their shared residence.

Evidence that now includes more details that have forced the Clinton investigation to reopen.

SHADILAY MOTHERFUCKER

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT.

>TRUMP WILL WIN

How do I fuck Awoo Chan?

Get. Fucked.

>Only thousands

*Yawn* Another non issue. Call when it's millions and then MAYBE you Drumpfkins will have something.

WE NEED BRAVE WARRIORS

I AM RECRUITING FOR THE MEME ACTIVITIES AND WARFARE DIVISION AND LOOKING FOR SERIOUS DEDICATED WARRIORS WITH A DRIVE TO SUCCEED

WE WERE GIVEN A GIFT TODAY. HILLARY CAMPAIGN WAS CAUGHT OFF GUARD AND BLINDSIDED BY FBI ANNOUNCEMENT.

WE NEED TO CAPITALIZE ON THE FACT HILLARY CAMPAIGN WAS CAUGHT OFF GUARD

WE NEED TO WORK HARD AND FAST TO GET SAVORY MEMES TRENDING

WEINER AND CLASSIFIED INTEL PREFERRED

LETS GO WARRIORS!!!

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

That (((Eichenwald))) disinfo agent is saying it's only 3 emails. Retarded lefties are eating up saying nothing to see here.

Selling secrets for profit is a buddy, buddy business. It pays to have friends help you arrange buyers. It keeps you safer when you have to go meet potential buyers in person.

Until you get caught, that is.

#LockHerUp

>FBI vanned Weiner for being a pedo
>came across classified documents from Hillary's server on one of the computers
>FBI director announces they are reopening the case to figure out if they can charge Hillary

This is 11 days before the election. They would only do this if there were clear evidence that she will be charged. If they waited until after the election to announce the evidence then Comey would be crucified (probably literally) for hiding the evidence.

Gotta love the denial phase when a yuge scandal is breaking.

>The new evidence has to be pretty damning to warrant re-opening the case right?
Yes. If it were a repeat of the same shit it wouldn't warrant this. The new evidence either confirms a previously unsupported theory, proves a motive otherwise not proven, or changes the severity of the potential charges to be recommended.

>Bundy's get acquitted causing mass liberal tears

>#DraftOurDaughters takes root on Sup Forums and is trending by the morning

>FBI re-opens investigation into Hillary

>Weiner sexting probe finds new Hillary e-mails

>New O'Keefe video just dropped

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

I really hope so. I've tuned out the THIS LEAK WILL END HER CAMPAIGN stuff but this one seems to be a lot more serious than that.

I really hope so.

What are the chances that this is all a front by the FBI, and this is a political tool, where they will "clear" her days before the election in order to gain her political points?

imho, I think this is unlikely, as there is probably already near mutiny in the FBI over their first failure.

Thoughts?

I think you may be right, poor Huma.

Post yfw Weiner was selling info to Russians

kek

PRAISE KEK

WE WON

>said it does not actually contain anything about clinton sooooo

Classified emails are probably sent TO HRC YOU DUMB CUNT

Those would then be classified emails that Clinton then stored on her server (and later bleached).

DO YOU FUCKING GET IT NOW????