So how about we have a Sup Forums creates?

How about we make a concept for a Mahou Shoujo Wonder Woman pitch?

My vision:
>Star Riders
>The cast mostly reflects on other heroines rather than just Wonder Woman (while she's still the main character of Diana Prince)
>Written by Heath Corson of Bizarro, JLA and Justice League War
>Art by Alex Ahad of Skullgirls and Indivisible
>Wonder Woman is a city girl in highschool named Diana Prince, whom her mother Hyppolita (under the guise of Olivia Prince) decided to enter the man's world after Ares (her former lover and the father of Diana) decided to use his powers to influence several of the events that lead to an eventual destruction (similar to the atom bomb in Hiroshima) as a way of pushing forward the human race as he feels that its important for him to lead them to their evolution. Hyppolita, the gods and the amazons are horrified by the God of War's way of "every advancement has its sacrifices" and after a bout, Hyppolita gives up the land for Antiope and decides to live her life as a mortal being with her daughter Diana.
>Circe, an old foe of Hyppolita, has a premonition by Hecate to execute a master plan to lure into getting "Diana's secret potential".
>As DIana learns of her fate as an Amazon (the magical girl/Saint Seiya of this DC Universe) take she decides to use her powers along with the other Amazons she meet to currently protect Earth from Circe, what she isn't aware is that by foiling Circe's attacks she's also moving her plan forward.

>Diana Prince
>A charismatic, cute girl but a trouble maker due to her short temper and the fact she doesn't listen to others
>Enjoys fighting, ice cream, poetry and is into "prince-type" boys
>A quicklearner and always interested in trying new stuff
>Think Akko Kagari from LWA meets Son Goku

I think the 60's show where she hid among humanity and fought creatures from outer space is as good of a pitch as any. There really isn't a need for her to have much more than that.

If she's not an Amazon, then what's the point?

I'd be all for the idea, but I can't think of a way to make it work.
I mean, they're all cute ideas, but what about them makes them Wonder Woman and not just another damn magical girl show? Why Wonder Woman and not say, Wonder Girl?
I guess you could have her fight the tree cultists from her latest run, but even that has tanked pretty hard to the point where I'm not sure it's going to go on much longer.

The best way to do it is probably sticking to the basics. Get someone good at action to write it, but someone good at cute to ink it. Make the story simplistic so no one has to think too hard about it. Then you could market the book to kids or people not really in-the-know on the character.
The latest run started out strong but then became kind of awful, so you can't do much worse than that with just the basics. If you insist on keeping her a kid, then pair her up with an older mentor character like Powergirl or with a rival/sidekick character like Arrowette.

Any time I try to come up with something I want to include Amethyst of Gemworld and a few other girls for a full team.
Then I just wonder, "why not just revive Ame-Comi Girls?"
Then I get sad, because I really liked that before it was canceled.

Amazons are the Mahou Shoujos of this universe

>Circe as, essentially, Queen Beryl
The shit of it is, she absolutely would send a monster to attack the city once a week, so that's not even out of character. She'd fucking revel in being a mahou shoujo villain.

Is this gonna be another one of those Sup Forums projects that everyone gets bored of almost immediately before moving onto the next autistic obsession.

We've been here too long.

The only reason to even pay attention to this thread is for the possibility of cute Wondy art.

>Selina Kyle
>Personality that Mixes Kei from Dirty Pair and Sailor Uranus
>Friendly rival of Diana
>Tomboyish but stylish
>Often comic relief at Bruce Wayne's company

>Amethyst
>The TV Pilot and P5's Futaba
>A socially awkward girl that ranges in personality like Spider-Man becoming a quipper when in Amazon mode
>Her main weapon is an amethyst spear

Screw the Wonder Woman Mahou Shoujo, we need the SoL comedy Help! My Mother is an Otaku Supervillain! starring Lyta and Circe.

Wonder Tot spin off when?

>Cheetah
>Hot-headed, selfish and often cracks jokes at the offense of someone
>Originally close to Diana, but as her personality starts becoming more and more self-centered this starts to strain their relationship up until Cheetah betrays them
>Yang and Lalaco as personality mixes.

>still no Ben Caldwell wonder woman book

Think it would be easier to turn Cassie into a maho shoujo

>more fetish shit
Sorry man.

Wonderloli is cute
That little gremlin can fuck off, though.

>more fetish shit
yes please

No one ever really goes balls out into the fetish shit of WW's villains that isn't some shitty DA-tier weirdo.

>Young wonder woman storyline
Has this been done before?

>Doctor Poison
>A beautiful woman chemist that loved the world of chemistry, until the day a fuck up lead her to horribly disfigure part of her face (a la Two Face)
>Gone insane about societal treatment towards her and an eternal loneliness, while the chemicals on her face slowly developed a case of psychosis towards her
>She decides to become Doctor Poison as a way of using her love of chemicals towards her hate in society.
>Ocassionaly she kidnaps men and women to taunt them sexually due to her appearence and attraction before horribly scarring and killing them
>A Yandere meets Yoshikage Kira

I'll be honest, only heard of Poison because I watched the movie, but I felt the movie presentation could lead to a good character in a shoujo/seinen.

>this faggot likes SU

cute

Almost got me, good one.

Why not just make an OC out of this, Sup Forumsmrade?

>while the chemicals on her face slowly developed a case of psychosis towards her

Her chemical burn is alive and hates her?