Literally the most destructive online fantasy life in history. he's probably so turned on right now...

literally the most destructive online fantasy life in history. he's probably so turned on right now. guaranteed he's been locked in his bedroom furiously cranking it since this thing just broke. what a madman.

he really put the "danger" in "carlos danger"

who dat

he looks like the RHCP guy

>he btfo his career twice
>he btfo his marriage
>he most likely btfo his freedom
>he btfo hillary's campaign

he wont stop until he's dead

I have never seen someone self-destruct this spectacularly. I honestly am so fucking tickled by all of this.

anthony weiner. just revealed that hillary's email investigation is being re-opened because of this guy and his self-destructive sexting habit.

MY VEINY COCK

>he will start ww3

topu kek

This is fucking gold.

Can someone explain who this guy is and what did he do? Did he just give the FBI a usb drive? Help a slow bro out

Is Wiener the messenger from KEK?

i cant stop smiling when i think about how much shit he has destroyed with his online fantasy addiction.

>breaking news: world declares war on A. Wiener after dick pics were accidentally texted to all 7 billion inhabitants of earth.

His cock has destroyed the Democratic party.

THE WEINER THAT SAVED THE WORLD

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

>not being addicted to sexting

dude is a legend

ERPing in Goldshire really is the only way to stay safe

There's got to be some language that translates weiner into pepe

that's what im saying. but when you or i sext we dont change the course of history.

they were investigating him for being a perv and they apparently found some emails on 2 separate devices that had emails related to the hillary investigation.

could be stuff from huma, stuff huma forwarded from clinton, or huma could've used his devices to check her email on there.

>ERPing in Goldshire
what?

pic related:

Anthony Weiner's near future

that's where the juicy stuff happens in WoW

didnt they have some massive ERP WoW bust a few years back?

was cucks RPing as children

idk but ERP Drama Times are some of my favorite.

also, checked.

that's weird. when did that shit start to happen?

Who is this Wiener?