Prime Minister Trudeau postures for U.N coalition war against Putin's "Tyrannical" Russian regime

>Trudeau commented to a United Nations panel that “war crimes are being committed by Russia”

>"... furthermore, we must dole swift retribution against the Kremlin to deny an expansionist sweep across Crimea and the Arctic.".

globalresearch.ca/canada-goes-to-war-trudeau-postures-for-the-un/5551532

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V78KjLEHzhk
youtube.com/watch?v=ulDYH87K_VU
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
youtube.com/watch?v=ydWRHY_MxJs
quora.com/Journalistic-Ethics-and-Norms-How-legitimate-is-The-Centre-for-Global-Research
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch
globalresearch.ca/north-korea-a-land-of-human-achievement-love-and-joy/5344960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If we kill them they win!!! What are you doing Justin????

>The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...
So many spooks and obedient underlings in positions of power it's hard to tell what's going on but smells like...poop.

Canada have tanks?

TRUDEAU IS MORE MAN THAN PUDDIN

Your cuck is being broken in a dangerous way.

Its one thing to be a hippy peaceful faggot who sells your country out to foreigners BUT to put your nationals in danger with internationally threatening language is... ridiculous.

JUSTIN NO

Fpbp

The more he speaks and does, the more I believe Trudeau is legitimately retarded.

Who could have thought that Canadian cuck will be the one who will put the end to Russian savagery.

Canada would win hands down

JUSTIN STOP

Lep2 bought from the Danes. Or the Dutch. Forget which.

youtube.com/watch?v=V78KjLEHzhk

'We don't need Alaska, sold it once, have enough cold territories' - Putin

JUSTIN DON'T

>if we kill ourselves we win

How can an Alpha Chad be this much of a cuck at the same time

What's so bad about Putin?

He's trying to get every single canadian nuked, so that Canada will win the greatest victory in the histoey of mankind

>everytime something big is leaked about Hillary the MUH POOOTIN WWW3!!!! spam suddenly appears
>new email, sexting stuff and palestine vote rigging leaked

Must be (((coincidence)))

Justin WYF are you liberals doing shitbag !!

Shrink and starve the military in every budget… then go pick a fight with one of the world's top powers...What a fucking asshole.

Just powerfully, pungently stupid.

>and the arctic
Fucking finally. Russia, fuck right off. The goddamn Arctic is OURS.

JUSTIN DON'T ATTACK RUSSIA WITH LGBT HATE-CRIME ARMY

holy shit this.

Of course WW3 gets started by Canada.

hes not a jewish puppet. very simple.

Why the fuck are these lefties so fucking warmongering?

You motherfuckers know hes like right there on the other side of Alaska right? In the winter you can walk from Alaska to mother ruskie

Just like his dad.

JUSTIN YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO RUSSIANS

Putin will fuck this guy's ass

i dont even have words for this

Now I see why the Leafs shitpost so hard, it's a cry for help.

GOD DAMN RIGHT. THESE FUCKING RUSKIES ARE TRYING TO MAKE SANTA RUSSIAN.

FUCK RIGHT OFF. IF SANTA WERE A COMMIE, THEN WHY DOES HE GIVE RICH KIDS AWESOME SHIT AND POOR KIDS GET GIFTS ADDRESSED TO "BOY" OR "GIRL"?

What a piece of fucking shit
Should be hanged for treason

THEY WILL NOT SURVIVE MULTICULTURAL BLAST

He wants to steamroll the West.

It's less of a worry now because Hillary won't be sabre rattling with the rest of NATO, just because her campaign is imploding.

Trump will settle everything down.

The Canadian Empire rises

But if we kill the Russians they win!

Wait... maybe Trudeau is a Russian plant.

>it's a "Justin goes wagging his dick around the world at actual powers as if jtf2 can win an entire war"

I want to die.

>He wants to steamroll the West.
But he's not an Arab Muslim.

I'd actually like to see a nuclear blast in Toronto too.

Maybe Finland will join us… didn't the Finns beat Russia in a war one time?

Better version, m8.

pls be ai gf

Don't worry, you'll be culturally enriched soon enough if you government has anything to do with it.

FUCKING DIVERSITY OFFICERS JUST KILL ME ALREADY

>“We’re in a time when London is changing dramatically in terms of our demographics and these change processes are hard for some people to grapple with, so you get resistance to change,” he said.

Sadly no they ended up surrendering because there were just too many Russians.

200 Tanks.

I have no idea the quality - I assume Russia has much newer/better stuff.

Yeah Canada will surely BTFO Russia.

>“war crimes are being committed by Russia”

Lol no.

WAR MONGERING COMMUNIST TRUDEAU FUCK OFF COMMIE SCUM, ALWAYS THE VIOLENT LEFTISTS REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Diversity is our strength

This can't be real

same desu

Canada is going to start world war three and the only reason is because Justin knows and wants it to kill millions of white people.

It is, another canuck user confirmed this some time ago

sorry le weed man your time is about up. any liberal faggot pushing a war on russia like yourself ,merkel or hillary will cause a 1.3% point reduction in your gdp growth until your gone

germany has been hobbling along with less than 1% point in gdp growth and canadas not doing that well either and the united states is close to suffering a catastrophic failure again aka negative gdp growth

Leopard 2A4, so pretty decent. Just not many.

What the fuck could we even do to Russia?

Is this a joke? Just compare the way they speak to see how much of a milquetoast Justin is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulDYH87K_VU

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Anyway, we can say what we want, Russia wouldn't dare invade Canada. British Columbia is the sovereign territory of the People's Republic of China and Russia can't afford to risk open conflict with them.

>canada complains the russians bomb literally al quaeda and friends
not suprised

Best version

They should settle this via the 8s of the 8 peace goddesses of west japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydWRHY_MxJs

instead of war can we please just have the head of states carrying it out in a 1vs1?

You finally understand...

good idea desu

Liberals always want someone else to do the hard work and pay the bills.

They even have Adidas Judogis?
When will slav culture end?

Although I don't disagree with you here, why can't we have some mutual claim between us and russia? Or a three way between us, norway and russia

>if my own citizens are beheaded, then that's okay
>if you kill your enemies they win
>i'd rather my own country be nuked than go to war
>THAT'S IT, WE'RE GOING TO START FUCKING WITH RUSSIA

???

nuke us please? All 3 major cities in canada....nothing good will be lost trust me

Same

Delet thiz

Because you don't have friendly relations, and there'll be tons of precious ressources to harvest there once that shitty icecap is gone. Anyways, i guess russia has the best chances right now, after all their fuckhuge country has tons of closeby landmass, and they're already building harbors and shit up there for their plans of a new shipping route from china to yurop

Fuck off shill. Nobody cares about your garbage website.

BASED

Okay so go to war at that point if they cross the line.... Don't go full retard just because Russia doesn't respects gays

Slash defense budget. Cut veteran's benefits. Start posturing for a war

> tfw Trudeau strikes first against Russia in desperate attempt to save his friends in the south

Really good ones actually, but that's all we have that's decent is tanks, artillery and transport aircraft, our navy is practically non existent and our fighter jets are old.

Trudeau is retarded

Ha! Stupid fucking burgers
Extremely happy with the state of things right now
Like, seriously, fuck russia
Putin has it comming

US leafes will fight the russian while you cower in your country

Fucking bizarro world we living in

Plus our huge army of 50K!!!!!

>We try to draft people accross the nation
>Immigrants run for home and seek shelter
>Russia comes in and btfo Canadian military

Time to learn Russian lads. The immigrants have no loyalty to Canada. Like the fall of rome with more cowards.

is this a real tweet?

>globalresearch.ca
Oh, that Kremlin funded "anti-globalist think tank"

>the vaguely left-wing Canadian website known as Global Research. Led by Michel Chossudovsky, a former economics professor at the University of Ottawa whose work assails the IMF, World Bank, and NATO, the publication’s editorial policy generally opposes the neoliberal policies of globalization. But as so often seems to happen with a certain subset of the “anti-imperialist” Left, there comes a point where the circle squares and one becomes “so left-wing you’re right-wing,” to paraphrase Thomas Pynchon.

>Starting in the 1990’s, Chossudovsky’s views became more eccentric. He penned thinly sourced hit-pieces against former president of Serbia and Yugoslavia Slobodan Milosevic’s adversaries. His website, founded in 2001, began promoting 9/11 truth conspiracies. A search for the term “false flag” on its webpage turns up a staggering 10,900 results. No wonder Alexa categorizes it amongst conspiracy-theory sites, like Infowars and “whatreallyhappened.com.”

quora.com/Journalistic-Ethics-and-Norms-How-legitimate-is-The-Centre-for-Global-Research

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch

You imply he truly believes what he says.

kek

Fuckin right bud

LMAO that site is crazy

globalresearch.ca/north-korea-a-land-of-human-achievement-love-and-joy/5344960

What the fuck i am reading?
They lost all (two) wars.
One nation, which still unbreakable for us is Anglos.

>buttblasted balt
as expected

>this is what happens when you elect a substitute dramateacher

Um at the beginning of WW2 you guys fought against Finland and couldn't do shit even tho you faaar outnumbered the Fins.... so eventually you guys took a useless and meaningless part of land and fucked off....I'd call that a win for the Fins

user I just wanna say that the idea of our nations warring breaks my heart.

I hope the memes are comfy in motherland.