You think this letter on my head stands for France?

Why would he think people would confuse the letter "A" for France? France starts with the letter "F."

YOU THINK THIS A ON MY HEAD STANDS FOR ALSACE-LORRAINE?

You can thank the American education system.

YOU THINK THIS STANDS FOR ARTOIS? FOR THE AUVERGNE??? FOR ANJOU!!???

IT STANDS FOR ARDENNES! YOU WILL BE STOPPED!

>Ardennes
>stopping anything

>and then Brexit happened

In the french version this was stupidly translated by
"You think this letter on my head stands for Coward".

We lost in the translation the fact this version of Captain America is a bit of a dick.

England was not in the euro zone

Can't blame a US writer about that too much.
Between
+ The country who are in the monetary union
+ Schengen zone (With Switzerland inside but who inside in the Union at all).
+ The member of the UE (I don't even know how many we are now, they keep integrating poor country).

It can be confusing.

So thats Ms Euro?

He wouldn't be defeated. So he mocked France as the ones who get defeated.

No, it is Elsa Bloodstone.

That's literally the whole point of the line. Was it really too hard to figure out?

>he thinks warren ellis is american

UltiCap HATES France. So when the bad guy taunted him about giving up he says this.

>UltiCap HATES France. So when the bad guy taunted him about giving up he says this.
There is literally no reason for him to hate France, Cap would have worked with the French Underground. Ultimate attempt to show "this is how someone from the 40s would really behave in the modern world" ends up just being silly because Cap was originally written by actual guys from the 40s both pre and post freezing.

He doesn't hate France though. He made one joke about France, and in the very next issue basically said he didn't mean it. But I guess you'd have to actually read the comic before knowing that.

It wasn't until 5 years later in Aaron's Ultimate Cap book that he's actually shown hating France.

stands for "a france"

I-I don't know I think I need an awfully long closer look

>A France
There's more than one France?

As much as frenchies like to push the narrative the French Resistance was near non existent. It's a narrative they're allowed to have for shouldering the brunt of WWI and then rolling over like a dog after a brutal blitz in WW2.

East France, West France, Middle France

Vichy France, Free France