What are Pols thoughts on spanking?

Children and/or wives? Is it acceptable? Would teenage girls be less slutty if they got their rear ends tanned on the regular?

Other urls found in this thread:

spankingtube.com/video/4032/outdoor-belting-sorry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I see my gf around the house out of the blue I get the urge to give her a hard slap across the arse. She likes it though

It means you're a shit parent.

You should never spank your child.

You teach them how to act through being a strong leader.

If your child is doing something wrong repeatedly then you are a bad parent.

It's like saying beating your dog is totally okay! It'll sort that mutt out!

It won't.

A good owner takes it outside regularly and raises the dog to be a good pupper.

spanking is only good for daughters and only above the age of about 6 or 7 when they start becoming "old enough" if you know what I mean. spanking your son is just gay.

>Children and/or wives?
Yes, when they misbehave they should be spanked in the same way. If she is being hysterical give her time to calm down, have her stand with her nose to a wall or similar. When she's ready you take her to where you will swat her, she pulls her panties down, skirt up and lays across your lap to take her swats. A girl should not be spanked over pants like that.
>Would teenage girls be less slutty if they got their rear ends tanned on the regular?
Yes, but the best way to guarantee your daughter won't be a slut is to do her yourself. If she's getting it at home she won't seek it out elsewhere.

Spanking causes neurological disorders.

Never spank when you can use words. Don't scream. Don't threaten.

Learn how to persuade and enlighten with SHARP rhetoric.

When i did bad suff i got the belt
or i got locked in my room
or i got locked in a small closet
or i got held down & spit in my face
or sometimes i got hit with a fresh tree switch

I've read enough studies to make me believe that it is not good.
I'm not an SJW. I believe in punishing children, just not physically.

I could be wrong. I mean, I think corporal punishment is probably quite ubiquitous in human evolutionary history, which suggests it's alright, but still.... I'm too conflicted about it to use it.

pain is a good means to wake the body and introduce energy. I whip my back with a belt before I work out and it gives me gains. I never really thought of doing something like that to my gf but perhaps spanking could work.

Should wives spank husbands?

Yes

unacceptable. we're talking about beating a child, you faggot.

now if you wanna beat that whore you call a wife it's nobody's business buth yours.

hot

i spank your mom a lot

Spanking is for niggers, and terrible white people.

there's a part of me that wants to go around AMerica being the shit out of every abusive parent. niggas can't take me. i'm a defensive end.

Spanking is my fetish, I could never do that to real children. Too sexual.

Only okay when it's explicitly sexual

I don't know about other places, but when I grew up in the early 90's, in the South, my parents would whip with a belt on my butt (not bare) when I seriously messed up, broke something in the house, or was acting like a little shit. I only had to get whipped about 5 or 6 times before I realized I shouldn't act like a little shit.
I think excessive whipping is unnecessary and other means of punishment should be used, but sometimes a kid just need a belt across his ass.

Those kids you see acting crazy in stores, screaming, crying, "I WANT THAT TOY MOMMY WAAAAAHHHH", and the mother keeps saying "no, no, no" with no effect. A belt would fix that, and quick.

Hitting your children is the ultimate in degenerate nigger-style parenting.

Daily reminder that that actual most degenerate act a parent can make, more so than even leaving them, is circumcision.

I don't see it being that useful on kids. Especially if you default to it as a punishment, though it has it uses.

On wives it makes the most sense as they are adults and should know better and should know that punishment is installed.

On a related note, where can one find really realistic belt spanking videos similar to this?

spankingtube.com/video/4032/outdoor-belting-sorry

I think it's pretty hot, should use it to punish kids though

>laying hands on your children
You are no better than a nigger if you do this.

I got my ass whipped with the belt growing up

Looking back it had a positive effect on me. Instilled respect for my elders

> Too sexual
No, it's just the right amount of sexual, enough that it's fun to do but not too much where she will enjoy it.

If you do not physically punish your children, you will raise SJWs. Spanking is not abuse, and if you think that it is you are a pussy who has never had to struggle or feel what real pain is.

Now I have an interesting thought on this. I once had a mentor at a previous job who told me that he spanked each of his children one time, when they deserved it. He did this so that he knew that he was willing to spank them. After that point he would simply threaten to spank them in front of their friends of they were acting up. Apparently it worked like a charm. I plan on using this on my own children.

It's quite humiliating to kids and works well as a punishment.

I am a single father, my daughter is 13 now, I've been spanking here every single day since she was 5 and will continue to do so until I make a woman out of her.

spbp

Do you fuck her?
>I've been spanking here every single day
You're only supposed to do it when she misbehaves. How will a disciplinary measure work if it's constantly employed?
How much do you spank her every day? What procedure do you use?

occasionally the little shits needs one. that being said it should not be used often but sparingly, and never let it be your primary punishment.

Every day? Why would you do that?

It goes against the non-aggression principle.

this

I stopped spanking my daughter once I started getting an erection

yes

LITERALLY WHOOO GIVES A SHIT RN

MAGA
A
G
A

Really? Are you just joking?

My friend has a step daughter who is 16, he spanked her and he got a rod as hard as anything else..

this

it made you the person you are

I do it to my lady and she likes it a lot. But I'm /leftypol/.

how do you know that?
are you the step-daughter?
tits or gtfo, you know the rules

>Do you fuck her?
No.
>How will a disciplinary measure work if it's constantly employed?
She's a model pupil, helps around the house, her main pastime is reading.
You tell me.
>How much do you spank her every day?
Until the cheeks are red, before she goes to school and before sleep.
>What procedure do you use?
Pants down/skirt up, over the knees.
I mostly use my hand, sometimes I use her hairbrush.
>Every day? Why would you do that?
I secretly enjoy it at this point and she stopped complaining a long time ago.
She's very well behaved and obedient.
>I stopped spanking my daughter once I started getting an erection
Thanks a lot user, I spilled coffee all over myself.
Shiet.

>Corporal punishment.
>Make teenage girls less slutty.

Oh goy.

Top tier fetish
Bottom tier disciplining measure

It's the other way around, spanking is literally babys first feitsh.

White people will say it's bad which is why they all turn out so fucked up

I never understood how this worked
>wife knows she'll be spanked when she's bad
>women universally love to be spanked
>therefore she misbehaves constantly to get more spanky panky
Seems counterproductive no?

Why? That's the sign you're doing it right.
>No
Why not? Do you plan to in the future? Also, the phrase "make a woman out of her" means having sex with her.
Do you kiss her on the mouth?
>Pants down/skirt up, over the knees
Does she disrobe herself or do you do it for her?

when I was 16 I watched my dad spank my 19 year old sister for telling him to "shut the fuck up"

I saw that American Dad episode as well. Was pretty funny.

>children
rarely and only if they drasitcally misbehave and don't listen to warnings. also only in a way that doesn't do any actual harm
>wives
I know I would, but she really likes it, if she doesnt, no

Nice

>Why not?
Because she's my daughter.
>Do you plan to in the future?
No.
>Also, the phrase "make a woman out of her" means having sex with her.
Not in this context.
>Do you kiss her on the mouth?
Yes.
>Does she disrobe herself or do you do it for her?
We don't have a rule for that, but usually she is ready for the mandatory spanking.

Hot. Did it successfully modify her behavior? Was it on her bare bottom?
>if she doesnt, no
Punishments aren't supposed to be enjoyed.

Spanking is pre-cuck behaviour, it gives the guy an way to pretend that he is really mad about bad things his woman does but not really, so she can cheat on him and he "punishes" her and everything goes back to normal.

How's the black community doing Tyrone, looked at crime statistics lately?

>Oh but white people crazy mayne!

Pic related.

Spanking a grown woman isn't punishment though, it's foreplay.

>Because she's my daughter
So? That's why you should do her. Having sex with her would be the ultimate expression of your fatherly love for her.

this.

spanking should be the absolute last resort, when they really fucked up past the point where they know they fucked up and still decided to fuck up anyway.

megyn?

it's not meant as a punishment.
meme aside,you have fucked up relationship and are no better than a mudslime if you spank your wie because she 'misbehaves'
be an adult,talk about that stuff or,if there's no way to fix it, walk away or just deal with it.
>inb4 but I will have to pay so much money
you'll have to pay even more if she goes to court with physical assault

she can spank me desu

The solution is to deny her spankings when she's been bad.

Nice proxy Sweden

How do you determine the time to start spanking her? Its strange to do that without she having done anything wrong, you realize that she will have a massive spanking fetish right?

Literally no reason to hurt your child, you pathetic failure of a parent.

As a kink? Completely fine.

All I can say is that I am the oldest of three siblings and I got the most spankings and I am without a doubt the most mentally balanced of the three.

Women has evolved over time for spanking response

>huge asses means the girls were never spanked and now they are complete raging feminist sluts
>small asses means the girls were spanked and this evolutionary response made the girls more feminine, conservative and cuter.

Example? go outside you can judge who was spanked and who were not and note the behavior differences.

Spank their fucking asses until they're old enough to be reasoned with. You can't reason with a 3 year old.

But associating pain with not doing what they're supposed to do will straighten them out quickly.

No reason to ever hit them in the face or elsewhere though. The butt stings and will do the job.

Intradesting. You know, I've dated a few grils who self-identified as "subs", and I always sensed there was something very off about the dynamic they encouraged (which included shit like spanking them for being """naughty""")

I guess the proper word for what I'm describing is "topping from the bottom." As in, the gril's the one who's really in control, even if she's playing the part of the powerless. I can easily see how it could lead to more extreme forms of emasculation (like cucking) when encouraged.

how about spanking with a belt or a wooden spoon

You clearly haven't owned animals, or children. They respond to actions associated alongside their behaviours. Slapping or pinning an animal is the same is punching them in the gut, right user? May as well be responding to a bait here.

Yfw I taught my cat to do paw on command at 14 years of age in 2 weeks.