The only reason i hated the movie

the only reason i hated the movie
this is just.......sad

Isn't a Miles animated movie already confirmed? There was never any chance of Miles being a main character in the MCU. That said fat Asian friend was the worst part of the movie.

>Miles Morales' Personality

Just give Miles Peter's personality and friends. Problem solved.

giving gwen, harry, mary jane to miles?

But Miles doesn't have a personality that really sets him apart from Peter.

Well I doubt Homecoming verse will ever use Gwen or Harry as their roles have been filled by someone else, and God knows where the MJ things going to land at this point.

But Miles is already black Peter Parker.

>Miles Morales' personality
Miles Morales has a personality?

please, stop with this meme

>Flash spills brown paint on Peter at school
>Pete has to suit up before he can scrub all the paint off of himself
>suit gets torn during a fight
>everyone now thinks Spider-Man is black and makes a big deal out of it

being black is a personality, it defines all black characters in capeshit entierely

But he really doesnt have any personality at all, nor good storylines at all.

So many milesfags getting mad because they took the one good character from his cast and gave him to Peter.
I guarantee, we would not be hearing this bullshit if they didn't.
Also let's stop pretending Miles even has a personality, he doesn't and we all know it.

Same with Peter

>his character had miles personality
so he was just white miles aka peter parker whats the problem?

We've had 5 movies of Peter Parker the weird loner with no friends

Was a sixth really needed?

He was reasonably popular in Homecoming though.

>Same with Peter
Fuck off Slott.

>We've had 5 movies of Peter Parker the weird loner with no friends
You mean like that one where he had a hot girlfriend?
Or the other one where he had a hot girlfriend?
Or did you mean the other one where he had a hot girlfriend?

>Miles Morales
>personality

please stop with this other meme

Actually it's Native American.

>That said fat Asian friend was the worst part of the movie.

That's not how you spell "Michelle" or "Flash"

>Miles Morales
>Personality

Stop pretending miles has a personality.

other meme?

YES, MILES MORALES HAVE A
PERSONALITY STOP YOU PRETENDING

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU TOO

AND FUCK YOUU TOO

>that bubble placement
Disgusting. Fucking Buckley-tier

>words
>words
>words
>words
All to explain something Bendis stole from Peter's personality

>miles can never shit up the mcu
Horray.

AYO HOL UP
Is Bendis trying to claim black crime is a genetic issue?

YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE HAD VERY BETTER STORIES THAN PETER?

you guys do not like Miles morales because he had very better stories than Peter?

One page of slight character development does not make a personality.
Especially since this was 5 fucking years after his debut.

Why am I responding to obvious b8

>better stories than Peter
Motherfucker you better back that horseshit up with cold hard facts.

Maybe he could have had a good story if he had gone through with it and killed captain hydra.

user your desperation is showing.
And it is not impressive.

Miles' "personality" is a watered down version of Peter's anyway.

wew

You can already stop that "Miles has no personality" we all know that this is a lie, this is just you looking for reasons not to like Miles, the truth is that you are afraid that Miles can replace Peter someday,

Except Secret Empire is awful.

Such a hack he steals from himself

>Miles can replace Peter someday
He really can't though, Peter is too popular for that. This isn't like something where the original can die, Peter is just completely inseparable from the name Spider-man.

Oh God, I don't know what's worse. Either the fact that you believe this would be a good thing or the fact that I can see Marvel actually doing it.

so, can you like Miles?
if Peter lpve him, why you cant?

Why you only ask questionds in broken english and splling errs?

Let me ask you something. Why do you like Miles? What makes him an interesting character?

I have yet to hear a good case for why Miles is good, how hes not just a retread of Peter's old shit, or what his personality even is. He has no fans, just advocates

People can have their own opinions, user.
If we all took our opinions from characters we like I'd be obsessed with explosions.

>very better
>said it twice

Okay no but seriously...what did he mean by this?

After I think there IS a way to make Miles interesting.

They should have Miles go bad guy. Legit.
Just like Ultimate Reed, but in this case it will actually make sense, it's in his family DNA. Hell, make him a top-tier Spidey-Pete supervillain. Same powers, twisted justice logic, but in the end, bad guy. An un-alien Venom of sorts.

He's either a retarded Foreigner or he's falseflagging

Can't. Not with Otto running around in his fancy new Pete meat suit

>Miles can replace Peter someday,

Personality doesn't come out with story elements piling on or in these extreme circumstances, the fight or flight beast does.

If you want to make a case for Miles's personality, it has to be in the day to day action and slow moments. He needs his own voice and perspective on reality. We need to see what makes him unique and likable.

So he's a big manchild who cries all the time like Steven Redditverse?

The best part is this thread proves it, Miles it's not Spider-man, and never will be, no matter what, he will always be Miles Morales.

Weird loners have hot girlfriends all the time, Howard Hughes got to fuck anything that moved back in the day

No one cares about MIles outside the black community in America.

Are you retarded? Do you not remember how in every movie he either had
A) a friend
B) a girlfriend
C) both

Are you retarded user?

People knew about him but not many liked him

The DJ at the party got everyone to call him Penis Parker

>Nearly all of Miles' most dramatic encounters are resolved by him literally just paralyzing/incapacitating his enemy by poking them.

Most of them who read the comic think he's pretty boring as fuck though. casuals care more but don't buy comics.

>No one cares about MIles outside the black community in America.
No we don't care about him either.

>Miles + MJ
DEAR GOD, this was Quesada and Bendis plan all along!

>a millionaire gets a hot girl
Oh yes that's because loners surely smash like crazy and not because of golddiggers.
I tip my fedora to you fellow paladin!

shit user that's a good point

For real, Miles needs a different superhero name

They're afraid to, because without the Spider-Man name no one's gonna buy it.
Because that's most interesting thing about miles.
And by "interesting" I mean "marketable".
Of course not much of a difference.

In the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon they called him Kid Arachnid
Call him that or just Black Arachnid

>it's in his family DNA

That would be a horrible thing to do to a legacy character of Spiderman. It's overly edgy.

Ultimate Reed's evilness makes sense because he's already condescending to a point. Doesn't make sense for Miles though--he's never shown a desire to be evil, or overly judgmental in a way that might lead to going bad.

not sure if bait or just really autistic retard

Well, not gonna lie, his writing isn't that great...

...that's bendis isn't it

Bendis?

Yeah, bendis. Comic book writer?

>acts like Ultimate Peter Parker
>LOL WHY IS HE MILES

>Acts like how all of Bendis's nongritty characters act
>Audiences get confused because normally different characters have different personality

user, Maybe you need to ease up on being speglord. I agree with you on "miles personality". But, Sup Forums will take advantage on your emotions.

He really doesn't.

He came from another universe. It is like a spider-man 2099 situation.

Except now he's in 616 with an alive Peter.

He came from another universe and took over the name Spider-man after Peter's death.
Him being Spider-man in the main universe is pointless.
He can still be a Hero but his name being Spider-man should have been the first issue they covered and solved.

Yeah man, what are they gonna do presenting a character never adapted to live-action? Change his personality or something? MCU doesn't do that, like with GotG!

There are plenty of heroes with same name. Hell, there is two scarlet spiders, and two spider-women. I don't know why miles getting bad wrap about it.

Miguel did his time and paid his dues. He got shat on, beaten up and lost friends. He deserves being Spideman.
He also had a personality. That helps a lot.

You know, I would actually like Miles if he went evil. He could be a wicked villain.

>Hell, there is two scarlet spiders, and two spider-women.
There aren't two spider woman
>I don't know why miles getting bad wrap about it.
It not just him. But the difference is the rest of the heroes have reasons for sharing the same name, miles doesn't now that he's in the main universe.

He even has an op villain move forcing the hero to come up with a plan that isn't "direct fight". And eventually he will job as a villain and basically become the new scorpion.

That would actually be pretty funny and wouldn't feel too out of place in the Homecoming movie. Would never happen though

Same thing with Flash, they fucked him over so much for the short time they can't use him later on now as Agent Venom.

It shows how the people making this stuff lost contact with the source material a long time ago.

Not really read his stories. 90's artstyle is boring and hard to look at.

It will never work. He got no motivation, it goes against his character, It is like peter parker turning into a villain for no reason. And it is freaking cliche as hell.

>It not just him. But the difference is the rest of the heroes have reasons for sharing the same name, miles doesn't now that he's in the main universe.

He wanted to be spider-man. There are moments in comics that he look up to spider-man and consider him as a hero.

>It shows how the people making this stuff lost contact with the source material a long time ago.
No it shows that they are aware the MCU doesn't need to be an exact copy of 616 and decided to do what they want.

>He wanted to be spider-man. There are moments in comics that he look up to spider-man and consider him as a hero.
First no, in the Ultimate comics he didn't want to be Spider-Man and only did it because he felt guilty about Ultimate Peter's death, but now in the main universe there's no reason for him to call himself Spider-Man since Peter's alive and well, hell the last few Issues of Ultimate Spider-Man revealed Ultimate Peter was still alive.

>First no

At first, He didn't wanted to be spider-man. Now, He got deep respect for him. When he got beaten up by hammerhead. He was thinking about spider-man.

>fat autist bro
>worst part of the movie
>not le random, sarcastic, omg so antisocial "MJ"

>those bubbles
Does Marvel even have editors?

It really is a genuinely bad trump card/power.

No drama, no style, no stakes, especially since it's one-shot literally everything INCLUDING BLACKHEART that it's been used on thus far.

I mean, one hit kill capability can be good, with an obvious non-comics example, but it takes good writing and building the comic around that ability/everyone else not having that ability to make it work.