Ewing's Marvel Epic Pt. 8

Prior threads are available here. Picking up with Ultimates Vol. 1 #9

This cover makes me want a Rocafort Image series where he's allowed to go completely nuts.

Never say never.

Wow great storytime

Bump!

Thanks bro. Sorry I'm not social. Just reading over some social psychology.

Also, completely unrelated to this thread, would charging 20$ an hour to tutor a college class be reasonable or am I asking for too much? I do have years of teaching experience and have a masters so while I'm not just help with homework and send them on there way. They are getting access to extremely detailed slides and lectures/labs where I work side by side to make to help them understand. There would also be a deal where if you book five hours with me you'd get a six one free.

ProBro, doing alright?
I recall the next spread is a doozy.

Slight issues posting.

Carol BTFO

Getting some serious issues posting

If it's 1-on-1, $20 is a steal, you could probably get away with up to $100. If it's a class at a time, $50 is prob the max limit.

Of course it depends on student demographics and subject difficulty. I'm speaking from experience of technical subjects with a high Asian student population.

Looks like it wants to play nice now

GUERRA CIVIL DOS ES UNA MIERDA CHICO

Fucking wrecked

Sweet. It's for a class most students fucking despise and the tutoring services on campus blow.

And now we have reached the culmination or Ewing's first series on Ultimates. While I definitley prefer Millar's Ultimates, this title is most deserving of the title "Ultimate". I almost feel like there should always be a "Ultimate" book that does stories either grand in scope or absolutely batshit insane.

God damn this looks awesome

>EVERYTHING LIVES
>EVERYTHING LIVES
>EVERYTHING LIVES
Can Kekwing just fuck off already?

Watching Stephen King's It (the TV special), movie is fucking insane and I completely get why it scared the bejeezus out of me

Do note that if you actually work for the college as well, there are probably neutrality clauses that stop you from doing external tutoring for students of that college

>BAH GAWD

Already looked into it. As long as it isn't a class I'm teaching I'm good. Hazah!!!!! The one class I could definitely tutor for is the one class they aren't giving me. Kinda annoyed but now I get to make some serious money.

This spread is absolutely beautiful

Who's the dead guy in the bottom right corner?

Indeed.

Saved. Thank you for this.

According to the storyline that was provided, the next series is going to be Ultron Forever

My best guess is Super Skrull but I could definitely be wrong.

That's the Shaper of Worlds.
He's mentioned more in Ultimates 2.

The Shaper of worlds.

And with Ultimates Vol. 1 done, time for Ultron Forever