Is wet moon a good comic?

Is wet moon a good comic?

It might have been if it had any plot whatsover.

But nah. Its shit.

Those lips look like a damned mustache

DSL
S
L

It's hot

I hate those fishlips. Is it just people trying to copy Steven Universe or Steven Universe trying to copy them?

It came out in 2004

Wait a minute, that design...

It's just fat, amputee, piercing, deformity, and dyke fetishit.

It was SJW before SJWs were a thing.

Also, the livejournal segments are dated.

And here's a better example.

Jesus why is she so fucking ugly? Black people dont have such hige lips and small eyes like this. It looks like a racial caricature

it looks fucking ridiculous

Pig nose and her lips look like a pig's hoof. Oh and she is as fat as a pig. So she is like triple piggy.

What kid waste a perfectly good cake like that instead of eating it?

UNLEASH THE POWER

Please tell me there a sex scene somewhere?

The window was right next to the door why not reach around and unlock the door instead of trying to climb through?

I remember this it's basically about a bunch of trashy tumblr (by todays lingo) people wallowing in their own ennui and filth

Showing examples of Campbell's deformity fetish.

I get the impression the deformity and amputee fetish is the result of Campbell being a tranny.

Definitely a fetish here.

BLACK POWER

And here's the introduction of deformed rich southern girl.

Now for amputees. Does Campbell still draw amputees? I know she's ashamed of her past fetishit.

It's hot because it's ridiculous

I was sorely disappointed that the fat black chick and trailer trash skank didn't have violent, nasty sex.

I need more of this

Best girl gets jizz in the eye.

There's the Water Baby comic, which is about a trashy black girl surfer who becomes a amputee. Shit writing, but good for a wank.

I want to know who was the DC editor, who thought a amputee fetish comic by a obvious degenerate would appeal to the YA crowd.

Against all odds, it is. Trigger warning for Sup Forumstards though.

one looking to make a SICK PRANK

mmmmnnnnn dem tatas

Every time I see this I confuse it for Storm fanart.

the ya crowd loves some pretty sick shit.

No boners.

Is there a way to read this online?

Bumping for interest

IT'S BLACK PEOPLE

FUCK

THIS IS LIKE ASKING WHY A CHARACTER HAS SQUINTY EYES

Its got chubby goth dykes. Dont give a shit about the writing but muh dick loves the art

I really like the art for some reason. But there is no plot really and it's been on hiatus for years and I don't think Campbell is going to continue it.

If I were to describe the plot it's fat girls making out and talking shit behind their backs while best girl hangs out with good guy Martin. (Who might just leave her to the gay Asian boy Glen because they made a mention of it in the books)

Ah yeah and there's a serial ripper

This comic is much older than Steven Universe.

>Also, the livejournal segments are dated.

Oh man I forgot about the livejournal stuff.
Weren't there lyrics from an edgy rock band in it too? Maybe The Birthday Massacre? (I liked the band though)

>It was SJW before SJWs were a thing.

This reminded me that I thought the author was a woman (for years) but it turned out the author was a man and then years later they revealed on tumblr that they had come out as trans and was a woman now.