STOCK MARKETS PLUMMET IN LIGHT OF FBI INVESTIGATION

BREXIT 2.0 HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

U.S DOLLAR CRASHING AFTER NEWS THAT FBI RE-OPENS INVESTIGATION

twitter.com/LisasRealWilde/status/792108861939392512

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/24/peter-navarro-trump-bull-vs-clinton-bear.html
coindesk.com/price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MY BODY IS READY

this is very good for me. I put all my money into bearish volatility stocks about 2 months ago in preparation for the election shit. Just waiting to see when I should cash out. I'm frankly surprised Soros is pushing shillary because he makes all his money on gold, bearish markets and tries to destabilize economies intentionally. I suppose he thinks a vote for hillary is a vote for the race war, but in truth a vote for trump will also cause a brief stock market tanking.

nice blog

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

this is it boys

DONALD TRUMP WILL BE THE BLACK SWAN EVENT THAT KILLS DEUTSCHE BANK.

Only thing you need to do is spook the investors and it all comes down. Puts here I come.

ELECT WHO I WANT YOU TO ELECT OR I'M DESTROYING THE ECONOMY OF YOUR COUNTRY

Yeah, then it recovered, just like the Peso did when it turned out the emails weren't as explosive as we thought

And that the case isn't being re-opened, just reviewed.

Can someone tell me why a stock market would go down over emails?

You know what this means. He's getting it. After all the words and propaghanda, money is what really talks. They see the writing on the wall and are having their little twitchy temper tantrum already. 6 months from now they will have lightened up as they start to see all the good Trump is doing for the place.

Because investors are afraid of Donald winning and his chances just bumped up a shit ton.

Plummeted then recovered. Look at the opening price vs. the closing price. Difference is negligible.

Because analysts predict Trump will cause a stock market crash, like they did for Brexit.

Increases trumpets chances

A 0.3% drop is literally nothing

Oh man the S&P went down 15 points

Shifts like this happen every week you fucking idiot

This.
There's always market uncertainty during big political movements. This drop and later stabilizing is an opportunity to make a bunch of easy money.

Because everyone was betting on a Clinton win.

Now that it's less likely, people are scrambling to get out of their positions, which means selling stocks and going liquid. Likely they'll reposition later, but they have to beat the scramble first

This is what always happens, uncertainty scares the market

Self fulfilling prophecies.

The Mexican Peso went down after this announcement too.
They know what's coming. This is only the beginning.

>-0.35%

Why is this newsworthy

Because it means the market is acknowledging a marked increase in Trump's chances

10 fucking points is a severe drop?

HAH

I was driving to a meeting at work today listening to the radio and before I got there I heard how stocks were rallying on good GDP numbers.

Once I finished my meeting and heard about the Hillary probe the very next thing I heard was how the markets were tanking. I knew they had to be related.

>ERASE gains on CLINTON
hahahahahahha

pol is not your personal blog, autistic faggot

Trump's uneducated plans will make the market very volatile. Investors are very spooked by the possibility that someone so unqualified will be at the helm.

If Trump wins, there's going to be a mini-crash that'll linger well into the new year.

Investors are getting scared that Clinton winning isn't certain and peacing out.

Just so everyone is clear, the stock market has been divorced from the economy and is overvalued. The second the Fed raises rates, it will tank. ZIRP is the only reason it is where it is now. This is a central banker ploy to make people think the economy recovered under a globalist President and if Trump gets in, they will tank it and blame it on him. They know this because Trump knows we have to raise rates if we are to have real recovery and doing so guarantees a stock plunge.

>implying shillary is better

The fuck is that ID

>0.35
>plummet

How hard is it to use morals and ethics to snuff out these EXTREMELY bad apples. There are people who have said 'I'm going to kill you" in league of legends that have been imprisoned. There are people imprisoned for possessing 1 gram of weed.

Hillary doesn't get imprisoned for selling guns and uranium to foreign countries...

for fuck sake.

Look. Trump's gonna win. But a 0.3% shift in a day is literally nothing. Daily, it shifts more than that one way or the other. Now, if it keeps going down over the course of the day, and opens a hundred points low on monday, okay, now we have a happening. And we might get that, depending on how quickly this investigation proceeds, assuming a Brexit like effect occurs.

I guess it's because the trade agreements Hillary would have done?

Fuck you are stupid. The stock market fell, not the dollar.
The dollar WILL fall when trump wins, because Soros.

It will all be back to normal in two months. Grow up Ahmed, it's not the fall of the ebil west you had hoped for. Stocks will fall, people will buy them cheap, and they will rise.
That's called an economy, shit for brains.

could there be a secret war being waged behind the curtains?

>tfw you only suffered -$3
> tfw you came back on top at +$4.1 after-hours

This just shows what a house of cards everything is
Wall Street literally NEEDS Clinton

>uneducated plans
Yeah, what would a millionaire know about money?

>I'm frankly surprised Soros is pushing shillary
Because he's a globalist kike.
He'll still profit if Trump wins because he is short SPY w/ puts.
Doesn't matter who loses the election, Soros wins.

Beats me senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

OH NO!

After the fact rationalizations produced by people with no skin in the game to entertain dumb money and pretend they are big experts

I'm broke anyway so let's do this shit. Crash the currency with no survivors.

>-0.35%
>"Plummets"
nah, just normal flactuation

Worth it desu

technically its crashing because of advanced warning that the united states was going to put out fake gdp growth figures again

fun fact germany has done it for years and got caught a few times padding their export rate and in general lying about gdp growth. the penalty prevents them from reaching 2% for the next year

the united states will face similar measures because this is the 4th time its going to be caught lying in 3 years. nothing above 2% next year probably and if they continue to try to lie the dollar wont be accepted at beyond half its value in all exchange rates outside of the west which is 8/10ths of the world

What? Do you even read what I said? The money leeching parasite class wants hillary because they thrive through corruption and fucking over middle America.

Trump = new rules

Trump = uncertainty, nothing to do with prophecies

Hmm maybe they don't know what's coming

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/24/peter-navarro-trump-bull-vs-clinton-bear.html

I want to believe.
>4th time its going to be caught lying in 3 years
when did this happen previously? was this news?

Holy crap Brazil, why you gotta be so harsh?

>I decided to get in the stock market two weeks ago

I'm already down $60 from Amazon's retarded drop over "slightly less than expected sales"

Should I just cut my losses of $60 and get out before election day? Maybe I'll make money buying everything on a low right after.

>mfw ten percent in one month after Breixit

Sure, but there's absolutely no reason to make decisions based on daytraders getting spooked.

if trump wins expect massive stockmarket crash.. but it will recover in time

>FBI RE-OPENS INVESTIGATION

Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Yup, not happening yet.

Officially they found information on one of her aide's home computers relevant to the clinton emails.

Though I think whatever prompted the FBI to do this, only happened because other powers are beginning to know too much about the rats' nest in DC. It has nothing to do with anything domestic.

The FBI covered for the current power in DC last time. But information spreads as it tends to and it's harder to support the current power without being a diplomatic nightmare.

100% what this will be, is in essence a peaceful transition of power to retain some level of confidence in The US by other states. Whatever is known, is bad enough that other powers would rather deal with Trump than Hillary

Yeah, but I just wish I was at least even right now and out $60 because Amazon decided to just fucking crash yesterday. Then I'd get the fuck out with the +$7 I had earlier yesterday, wait for it to crash, buy in, and sell high.

I think I'm gonna keep everything and sell everything the day before election day. If Amazon goes up just $30 more in that time, I'll be a lot happier losing only that much. then it might be a good re-buy because Black Friday will be right around the corner.

the stocks is fickle with faith and the establishment

gotta remember this is a pillar that's holding up this whole sham

Are you braindead? if you have stock in amazon wait until after December is over to pull out. christ man.

What are the betting sites doing?

You realize the market has been down for 7 days in a row now? Even today is a weak down. We aren't seeing a complete sell off, if anything the trend is pointing towards a buying frenzy in the next two market open days.

>be trader pro
>hear Hillary is going to prison
>HOLY FUCK SELL EVERYTHING
>it's actually some guy named Wiener
>HOLY FUCK BUY EVERYTHING

And somewhere, handrubbing intensifies...

Sorry juan you have to go back

Invest better nigga

Do yourself a favor and look into shit that pays out monthly and quarterly dividends. Look especially into REIT's, a little risky but really juicy.

Santorum 2.0!!!!!!

The whole market is sleeping giant with the constitution of a little girl. If they get spooked things go to shit.

Though the timing is consistent with the 8 year rule. End of this year, early next year expect recession sequel regardless of election outcome.

Oh baby, I made more money that most people made in a month thanks to this.
Good shit/10

>Dont investigate her or else

is that the message?

Are ((they)) fleeing, Sup Forums?

Which it does, because everyone thinks there'll be a crash. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Bitcoin reaching $700 soon??

coindesk.com/price/