twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CBC MSNBC FOX

Standard

all German newspapers and tv stations

even Fox is pretty much liberal now

Vox

The Guardian.

Oh, and VICE

Please make sure to spread this word as much as possible and use it in case you have the option to appear on television.

Our press is so butthurt about it, and they almost flipped their shit when that Trump guy used it.

Meme tier sites like Huff, Buzz, Gawker (what's left of it), Jezz etc, hobby infiltration sites like Kotaku, Polygon etc, Lugenpresse like MSNBC, CNN, all German and Swedish media etc, leftist gathering grounds like Guardian, academia related hellholes like the about pages from any Universities, NatGeo etc and ofc the safe spaces like Tumblr and NeoGaf.

I'll unironically use it if presented with the opportunity. It being in German automatically makes it sound more evil to normies.

For the UK the most obvious is But I'm also French so here is a French list:
>Le Monde, especially the spin off Le Monde Diplomatiqie
>Marianne
>Liberation
>L'humanité

All of them are heavily subsidized by the taxpaying good goyim and still make tremendous losses.

Fortunately for non French speakers, you will only be confronted to the first on the list in international news.

Wouldn't it be easier to just whitelist the press?
I will start. RT

Formerly serious media:

NYT
WSJ
Haaretz
CNN
BBC

Cut your subscriptions

Hehe, you got me there Ivanovich!

How about nothing. The media is not lying nearly as much as Trump. Just check politifact.com: Trump raped 11 women and a few kids.

Media Matters

this

Seconding Guardian.

The Irish Times is a prime candidate too.

Sunday Independent is the closest thing we have to red-pilled.

WaPo
BuzzFeed
Vox
Salon
MSNBC
NBC
CNN

>L'humanité
is this for real? what a name dude ...

CNN was based today

Blitzer has seen the light

The Washington Post should be first. It's grade A propaganda, even the Pravda was more honest.

adblock denne driten nordmenn!

True. I think it was based some years (decades?) back.

>Aftonbladet
>Expressen
>(((SVT)))

>Rebel Media
>Infowars
Both get paid by jews

rebel media is a no brainer. gavin the cuck racemix and detroit failed because of trade unions is enough proof of that. infowars I have yet to see any damning evidence is controlled though, with the exception of Alex Jones' insane rants and water filter propaganda

Greck bastard

forgott orf and kurier

also
checked

kek wills it

Pretty much all swedish MSM but the one most outstanding, most blantatly hateful towards whites and the west is metro.

metro.se/

It's blantly open about being pro-social justice and anti-white men. What really sucks about it is it's a free paper they get to distribute in every fucking subway station in Stockholm, everyday.

It's dispicable, I never knew you could fit so much hatred and bullying in print. I always grab a bunch of them whenever I go by subway and throw them in the nearest trash can where it fucking belongs.

Would you recommend me any redpilled Austrian newspapers or tv stations?

Any news organization that has supported Hillary Clinton.